Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 744 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 742 743 744 745 746 754 794 844 1244 ... LastLast
Results 18,576 to 18,600 of 32425

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

John

Traveler vbull is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

After a long debate with myself I got my hands on a copy of the Deluxe Dracula by Centipede. It was shipped from UK and I got a really (really!) nice deal considering the original price when published.
    It's roman numeral XIII of XXII copies. I was a little disappointed, I can say, about the size of it. Anyone who have a copy of Artist Inspired by King or Lovecraft traycase editions know how Centipede can make big and heavy books. I then realized that's not an art book, so paper stock is not the same and weight. But this edition (along with other deluxe) have one of the nicest paper I've seen and touched, deckled edge, nice traycase (leather/velvet? something soft and pleasant), bound in leather, extra suite of prints. The prints in the book itself, in my opinion, should have been full bleed. They height of the art don't fit the height of the pages. I know it was one of the first Deluxe Centipede ever made so I'm sure the new ones are better.

Now I'm only worried that I'm gonna want to get more Deluxe...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, that looks fantastic!! Congrats!!!

Edit: I am a huge fan of Stokers' "Dracula". It is still one of my favorite horror books of all time. Any chance to get additional photo's?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler vbull is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Oh, that looks fantastic!! Congrats!!!

Edit: I am a huge fan of Stokers' "Dracula". It is still one of my favorite horror books of all time. Any chance to get additional photo's?
    Pictures will have to wait (from me). It went back in the shipping box since I'm in the process of a lot of renovations in the new house I bought and all my books are stored away. Can't wait to have them all unpacked, hopefully in June.
    Here's some other pictures from the auction but we settled away from eBay. It looks to be my copy that was for sale like 2 years ago at Bloody Rare Books :-) All I can say is that I bought it for less than 1/3 of the price it was from them.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/181387553256?...84.m1423.l2649

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool enough. The illustrations are very good as well. Who is the artist, may I ask?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is by far the nicest looking/feeling book I have ever owned. It was the book that got me into King so I had to have the Lettered. So amazing!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!

John

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!!!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Does Steve only sign in blue ink now?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    I have some black ink sigs...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice jonahwriter is on a distinguished road jonahwriter's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Bought this from bilbio phage which arrived today! Best King inscription I own.

Quote Originally Posted by biblio.phage View Post
    I'll be uploading some pics from more recent "new pride and joy's" to my collection thread soon, including Rachel Readman's remarqued "Just After Sunset", her sculpture "Constant Reader", and a few other bits and pieces.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have some black ink sigs...
    and even a green one

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

A few of the pre-signed from NYC Dr Sleep signing were in GREEN ink
    A few members posted pics. I know of at least 4 or 5.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

I was looking at my signatures today & noticed almost all are Blue. Also noticed that my Salem's Lot S/L's are done with blue & black which I thought was weird. For the same s/L 2 colors.
    Kris that lettered IT is AWESOME!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    I was looking at my signatures today & noticed almost all are Blue. Also noticed that my Salem's Lot S/L's are done with blue & black which I thought was weird. For the same s/L 2 colors.
    Kris that lettered IT is AWESOME!
    Thanks man. It is the nicest book I have ever laid my eyes on. What a job they did with that man! Yeah I also heard 2 inks were used in Salems... But I thought red and black. Mine is black. Maybe he ran out of ink in his pen? Lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

CD make some great Lettereds in my opinion. I know some don't like the SOD books but I love my set of 1 & 2 lettered the production & presentation of the books seems a few step up from the S/L as with the IT Lettered & IT S/L I'd like to get a Lettered IT some day.

Two colors were used in the numbering of the S/L copies red & black.
    1-300 black
    1-80 red
    The black & blue signatures I have are both of the black numbers 1-300

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    CD make some great Lettereds in my opinion. I know some don't like the SOD books but I love my set of 1 & 2 lettered the production & presentation of the books seems a few step up from the S/L as with the IT Lettered & IT S/L I'd like to get a Lettered IT some day.

Two colors were used in the numbering of the S/L copies red & black.
    1-300 black
    1-80 red
    The black & blue signatures I have are both of the black numbers 1-300
    DO THEY EVER. CD is one of the best for sure. Sorry your right about the lot colors. I did not know about the sigs though... thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

One of the nicest S/L's I have ever seen. Did not even remove the tissue I was so nervous... did snap a shitty pic of the inside though. Book is perfect

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely beautiful webstar! Congratulations!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Thanks man... been on a buying mission for the last 4 months.. but man the ones I wanted just kept popping up for the right price. I bought 35 S/L's in 4 months!!!!! LOL I am just waiting for the Shinning and then taking a break... well... I am going to try. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks man... been on a buying mission for the last 4 months.. but man the ones I wanted just kept popping up for the right price. I bought 35 S/L's in 4 months!!!!! LOL I am just waiting for the Shinning and then taking a break... well... I am going to try. lol
    Holy shit! 35 S/Ls in 4 months? Are you married? Need a girlfriend to shower gifts upon?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Holy shit! 35 S/Ls in 4 months? Are you married? Need a girlfriend to shower gifts upon?
    lol. My wife is a big supporter of it. What really got me started was I bought some books and made about $1500 on them really fast.... then I bought more... made a few hundred.. then started to NOT want to sell what I was buying... started loving having them... and then bought some new book cases and so on and so on. I was in the right place at the right time for a few of these books. I love it. I plan to have every S/L by years end and then every lettered within the next year or so Do not get me wrong.. I am broke as shit right now though. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 744 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 742 743 744 745 746 754 794 844 1244 ... LastLast