Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 999 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 499 899 949 989 997 998 999 1000 1001 1009 1049 1099 ... LastLast
Results 24,951 to 24,975 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry for the question -- I know it's been asked and answered numerous times. I want to paste of few P&Js but I'm not sure how to do it. The pics aren't the best but the books are pretty good. Thankful for any help!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Sorry for the question -- I know it's been asked and answered numerous times. I want to paste of few P&Js but I'm not sure how to do it. The pics aren't the best but the books are pretty good. Thankful for any help!
    Load the pics into a hosting service (imageshack etc.) copy the "Direct" link and paste into the box that appears when you click the icon that looks like a picture frame. Photo should appear when the post is saved.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally, just before the end of the year, the Polish hardcover DT-series has been completed! I think it is one of the most beautiful sets there is

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

They look great! I'm still waiting for #6. I think it got lost in the mail so may have to track another one down. That set looks really good. Congratulations!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Paul! Hope you'll get your number six.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice congrats

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice covers...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Thanks, Paul! Hope you'll get your number six.
    Funny, it just arrived a few minutes ago, but unfortunately it was damaged. There was a big sticker on from USPS saying "received in damaged condition." Package was all beat up. Will have to re-order it again.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

As of today I have been out of work for 199 days! Thus there have been few purchases (P&Js of any sort) for quite some time.

I have always kept a wish list on Amazon, but have never shared it with anyone - me and my wife were ordering some Christmas gifts through my Amazon Prime Account and she noticed the wish list. I told her it's just where I keep a running list of things (mostly books) that I'd like to purchase someday. Later when I wasn't around she checked out my wish list and I was pleasantly surprised when I opened this on Christmas Eve. I had no idea it was these two books when I picked up the package. They are the heaviest books I have ever seen. At lease as heavy as Knowing Darkness which is twice the size. I am happy to add the Marvel Dark Tower Omnibus to my DT Collection. OH and she also bought a small paperback called The Wit and Wisdom of Stephen King, Edited by Andrew Rausch!

As to the work front! I accepted a new position (with a 15% increase over my last job), but am still waiting for the clearance to go though. Hopefully within the next week or so I will be back at work as a Technical Project Manager working on a TSA Contract!

DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, Bob, on the new job! Very happy for you!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the new job CRinVA! I just recently finished that omnibus and it's phenomenal. The extra content in the companion book is very interesting and really goes into the Mid-World history/mythology. Great pickup!
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck in the new job, Bob!

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That is great news!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a new pride and joy to report. My oldest son has a son on December 22. Mom and baby are both doing great.
    Very proud!
    My second oldest and his wife are due in July/August 2016.
    Amazing...
    King items to follow next week!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Pasiuk! The best kind of P&J
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    I have a new pride and joy to report. My oldest son has a son on December 22. Mom and baby are both doing great.
    Very proud!
    My second oldest and his wife are due in July/August 2016.
    Amazing...
    King items to follow next week!
    Congrats Mike! Always the best P & J's!

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats grandpa Mike!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, Mike. Grandchildren are the best.

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATULATIONS! Grandpa Mike. Welcome to the Club!
    Hyman Roth - Minister of Foreign Affairs of THE CRIMSON KING

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Mike! Your first? Must be a wonderful feeling!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the new job and Mike that's great news. Congrats on he new grandchild!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Mike! That's awesome news!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Mike !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Mike!

John

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Mike!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 999 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 499 899 949 989 997 998 999 1000 1001 1009 1049 1099 ... LastLast