Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 995 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 495 895 945 985 993 994 995 996 997 1005 1045 1095 ... LastLast
Results 24,851 to 24,875 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

That happened to me years ago...

I got the s/l DT I, and then the DT III and IV showed up after that as a matched set - then of course I had V-VII locked in.

So it CAN be done...although, I'm still looking for DT II! I have an author's copy as a placeholder.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

Did you find a matching DT2?

Alas I have not.

But you know what...that is ok...the hunt continues.

In the years I have been collecting, I have found 5 King S/Ls that match my set......bought three....passed on two.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Did you find a matching DT2?
    Alas I have not. But you know what...that is ok...the hunt continues. In the years I have been collecting, I have found 5 King S/Ls that match my set......bought three....passed on two.
    There are always Gunslinger S/L Letterd and Numbered for sale, but S/L DT2 is the hardest to find.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Not King-related, but one of my collecting Holy Grails. This is "Silencing the Guns" by James Dietz, and depicts the 506 PIR "Easy Company" of Band of Brothers fame and their assault on German artillery at Brecourt Manor, Normandy. In the BOB mini-series, this takes place in Episode 2. The print is signed by four Easy Company vets .... including Dick Winters. This is my very first Dick Winters signature, and has taken me years to get. It popped up on eBay late last night at $1400 below the previous one offered and it was also "Make an Offer", so I figured nothing to lose .... and I got it for what I think was a complete steal (almost $2000 below the previous one). Needless to say, I am one happy camper!

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Good job. Glad your patience paid off.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats George!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Not King-related, but one of my collecting Holy Grails. This is "Silencing the Guns" by James Dietz, and depicts the 506 PIR "Easy Company" of Band of Brothers fame and their assault on German artillery at Brecourt Manor, Normandy. In the BOB mini-series, this takes place in Episode 2. The print is signed by four Easy Company vets .... including Dick Winters. This is my very first Dick Winters signature, and has taken me years to get. It popped up on eBay late last night at $1400 below the previous one offered and it was also "Make an Offer", so I figured nothing to lose .... and I got it for what I think was a complete steal (almost $2000 below the previous one). Needless to say, I am one happy camper!

Congrats, George I know how much you appreciate this stuff!!!

Spoiler:
    So, you opened that, huh? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The latest book of Umberto Eco.
    Hyman Roth - Minister of Foreign Affairs of THE CRIMSON KING

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

NOT from my Secret Santa but someone decided to surprise me, though. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Happened to me too....My first set, #296 I started with DTIV like Tippy and bought DT V-... from Grant. Sometime I think before book 5 came out, I saw my #296 on ABE.com from the same seller in upstate New York but separate listings. I bought all 3 (back then, I think I got Gunslinger S/L for $2000). Then on eBay much later on I found #296 of Gunslinger Tapes and #296 of UK Wizard & Glass S/L plus I bought the (then) 4 Whelan Dark Tower prints all #296. I love my #296 set as it was put together "the hard way."

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Happened to me too....My first set, #296 I started with DTIV like Tippy and bought DT V-... from Grant. Sometime I think before book 5 came out, I saw my #296 on ABE.com from the same seller in upstate New York but separate listings. I bought all 3 (back then, I think I got Gunslinger S/L for $2000). Then on eBay much later on I found #296 of Gunslinger Tapes and #296 of UK Wizard & Glass S/L plus I bought the (then) 4 Whelan Dark Tower prints all #296. I love my #296 set as it was put together "the hard way."
    AMAZING!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous, George! I so wish I could find that Winters signed Band of Brothers for you. I haven't given up!!!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mosheprigan View Post

The latest book of Umberto Eco.
    Congratulations, Moshe!!

sk

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

I would like to thank you for posting this. My Great Uncle was Ltc. Charles Chase, the XO of the 506th PIR, second in command under Col Sink. It wasn't until after he passed in 1980 that I began to get an idea of just what his vast military career consisted of. Seeing the BOB, and paintings like this help bring his, and all veterans dedication and commitment to life again.

Thank you,
    Cpl Walker
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

THANK YOU! frik.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mosheprigan View Post

NOT from my Secret Santa but someone decided to surprise me, though. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
    There were actually 2 "Good Samaritans" who collaborated for this surprise: Bill and Shac. That's the 2nd time they do it for me. THANK YOU, guys!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good job. Glad your patience paid off.
    Congrats George!
    Congrats, George I know how much you appreciate this stuff!!!
    Thank you everybody! It truly is something special for me ... a totally different meaning than a King sig.
    Gorgeous, George! I so wish I could find that Winters signed Band of Brothers for you. I haven't given up!!!
    Thank you Des, I really do appreciate you looking. I couldn't believe my luck in getting this one!
    I would like to thank you for posting this. My Great Uncle was Ltc. Charles Chase, the XO of the 506th PIR, second in command under Col Sink. It wasn't until after he passed in 1980 that I began to get an idea of just what his vast military career consisted of. Seeing the BOB, and paintings like this help bring his, and all veterans dedication and commitment to life again.
    Thank you,
    Cpl Walker
    Corporal Walker - I'm retired USAF myself and was fortunate enough to have met some of the 506th and other vets on several trips to Bastogne while I was in Europe. I got a real taste and appreciation for what they did; folks today have no idea. Of course the popularity of Band of Brothers shone the spotlight on the 506th, but they were just a cog in the gear. This will be my 13th such print (produced by Valor Studios), and what makes them special to me are those signatures. I hope you've got some artifacts from your great-uncle's career to remember him by!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was fortunate enough to have found this moments after it was listed. After shipping it was a total of $13.99. I think I did fairly well.

I purchased this from Gauntlet Press' Elite special he runs in his newsletter. It was half list price, so I bought it. Matheson is among my top authors and I collect nearly everything he has. I really love this book, also.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I was fortunate enough to have found this moments after it was listed. After shipping it was a total of $13.99. I think I did fairly well.

I purchased this from Gauntlet Press' Elite special he runs in his newsletter. It was half list price, so I bought it. Matheson is among my top authors and I collect nearly everything he has. I really love this book, also.

Seriously?!? $13.99 for the BOBD proof?!? Holy shit! I'll give you double for it plus shipping...

BTW, I have the traycase Other Kingdoms too. Pretty nice book!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Deal of the year Dan !! congrats

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPER DEAL!!!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post

Steal! Well done!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!

I've just received this piece. It includes a letter by Stephen King:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the comments! It was poorly advertised, so I was at the right place at the right time.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Congratulations!

I've just received this piece. It includes a letter by Stephen King:
    Nice piece, Ari! I thought I had never seen it before but I did find a copy in my collection. I bought it from Rocky Wood in 2011. I'm pretty sure I have never seen another. I don't know much about it. Do you think it was a one-shot magazine?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 995 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 495 895 945 985 993 994 995 996 997 1005 1045 1095 ... LastLast