Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 631 681 1081 ... LastLast
Results 14,501 to 14,525 of 32420

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks really nice!

John

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, i would love to own my own place!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great looking house.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Elizabeth and I moved into this ranch style home on Monday. I'm excited about my library to be. I've got some ideas of what I want to do, I'll post when that happens. We got to enjoy a pretty amazing view of the full moon this week. And of coarse our dog Maggie is enjoying the big backyard.

Very, very Awesome!!!! Congrats!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the view out the back yard. No neighbours = music played as loud as it should be. Sweet.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanna switch houses?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a cemetery behind my house. Those folks never complain about anything.

New Grant book yesterday: "Upon the Winds of Yesterday", with a laid in signature slip (I have no idea how many of the books came with the slip):

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It is a Rock and Roll Monday for me:

Sinner's Creed - Signed by Scott Stapp (500 numbered copies):

Clockwork Angels - S/L edition signed by author Kevin Anderson and legendary RUSH drummer Neil Peart:

Who I Am - flatsigned by even more legendary The Who guitarist Pete Townsend:

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Clockwork Angels - S/L edition signed by author Kevin Anderson and legendart RUSH drummer Neil Peart:

Cool! I love the album but did not know there is a book too!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tomorrow, Nov 6th, this brandnew paperback edition of TWTTK is released by Gallery Books (Simon&Schuster):

Next to the other TWTTK books

Also released tomorrow, is this revised edition of Robin Furth's complete Concordance:

Which makes it already a set of 4 books now

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff! Meanwhile, I am very happy with this modest acquisition (it's not even on its way yet, but...):

It's one of my long-term collecting goals to get a nice 1st edition paperback of at least all the 70s and 80s King books and this one definitely belongs in that category.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Biomieg goes paperbacks haha. The artwork looks great and it is in good shape!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Clockwork Angels book! My favorite band.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've posted these in my collection also, but thought a few could go here....

PC & Remarqued Exorcist/Legion with my case...

My first GRRM S/L......

Passage S/L (hoping to match the number with the Twelve)...

One case that fits several different books...

Also have several other non-King books to post later
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the case for your Exorcist/Legion edition Dolso! That is one publication screaming out for a nice case.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    Agree, was an awesome tour!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker

Mulleins
    I bought Moving Pictures back in my sophomore year of high school; that's the Rush sound that I love along with Counterparts, Test for Echo, Signals, Roll the Bones, and Permanent Waves (I've got them all). I was soooooo looking forward to Clockwork Angels, finally picked it up two weeks ago .... and I don't like it at all. Their sound is missing, and I just hate the way they start off most every track with that orchestral noise, or whatever it is, the lead-ins that just build up ... there's no clean drummiing or keyboards or guitar to just kick a song into gear (like Limelight, Tom Sawyer, etc.). I think Caravan is the worst, and being the lead-off single it sets the tone for the rest. Horrible! Had no idea there was a book to go with the album either, would like to hear anybody's impression of it. Hey, I hear that Tom Scholz is bringing out a new Boston album next year, hopefully it won't suck as truly awfully as their last one (Corporate America) ... that was the worst. Can't believe that was 10 years ago!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Became a Rush fan with 2112. Since then, every album has had to "grow" on me. When I got Clockwork Angels, I liked half of it right from the start and wasn't sure on the rest. Having seen Rush on every tour since 83, I felt I was obligated to see the Clockwork tour. It turned out to be the best show I have seen by them. After that, Clockwork is one of my favorites by them, I get the album now. It was made to play live
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice carbinworld is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I grew up in Toronto in the 70's, Rush was pretty close to a religon there. The last tour I saw was in 1981, so I have missed A LOT I'm gonna have to get out to a show ASAP. It will never be the same as seeing them at the old Massey Hall (All The World's A Stage), but I'm not 14 anymore either
    ~

Looking For:

1: Signed US Trade 1st/1st Full Dark No Stars
    2: ??????????

~

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Picked up a hardcover of TDT: The Long Road Home comic at Barnes & Noble tonight for $7. That and a couple of The Stand hardcovers are on the bargain shelves now.
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HAVEN, season 3 : press kit.
    Bag + Tee + DVD :-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    We need pictures, mate

Today, this French book arrived at my door:

It's a large DT4 paperback including the color illustrations:

Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Tower is being rereleased in The Netherlands. This week, volume 3 is available in shops:

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    We need pictures, mate

Today, this French book arrived at my door:

It's a large DT4 paperback including the color illustrations:

Picture here >>> http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...#ht_500wt_1203

:-)
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 631 681 1081 ... LastLast