Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 267 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 ... LastLast
Results 4,476 to 4,500 of 6654

Thread: General Movie Discussion - **please mark spoilers**

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Bale ... Justice League ... anyone hear this strong rumor/light fact? Fucking love it!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, and I hope that they're simply that - rumors.

I mean, wouldn't having Bale back negate the significance of TDKR's ending?

Not to mention that Bale himself said he wouldn't come back unless Nolan was directing.

Plus, WB will probably want a younger Bruce Wayne so that he's in his physical prime during the new JLA movies.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Yes, and I hope that they're simply that - rumors.

I mean, wouldn't having Bale back negate the significance of TDKR's ending?

Not to mention that Bale himself said he wouldn't come back unless Nolan was directing.

Plus, WB will probably want a younger Bruce Wayne so that he's in his physical prime during the new JLA movies.
    Bad idea to bring Bale back. Feev is right, if you bring him back you lessen the emotional impact of the whole trilogy.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's a thought. what if Bale comes back as the new "Alfred", so to speak, and Levitt is the new Batman?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

JGL is my favorite current actor, but I just don't see him as Batman. The dude's just too small. He's listed at 5'10", but if he's 5'10' I'm 6'5".

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    JGL is my favorite current actor, but I just don't see him as Batman. The dude's just too small. He's listed at 5'10", but if he's 5'10' I'm 6'5".
    It's "Hollywood". Sly is 5'8" and he's "Rocky"!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I'd like someone a bit more physically imposing to be Batman. JGL doesn't have the frame necessary.

Merlin - instead of being the new Alfred, maybe he can be Old Bruce Wayne instead.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Yeah, I'd like someone a bit more physically imposing to be Batman. JGL doesn't have the frame necessary.

Merlin - instead of being the new Alfred, maybe he can be Old Bruce Wayne instead.
    Of course. You knew what I meant, didn't ya? LOL

BYW, you want a "Cabinet position"????

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Occupy-TDT.Org
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I can't handle him being anything but Robin/Nightwing.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Are we talking bout a Mask of Zorro situation?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    It's "Hollywood". Sly is 5'8" and he's "Rocky"!!!!
    Rocky ain't Batman and Stallone is built like a mac truck. No way JGL could put on that kind of muscle mass. Of course Sly probably used steroids.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

In the last two weeks, there have been like four different guys either say to me that National Treasure is their favorite movie or just been talking about how good it is within my earshot.
    No. Sorry, thanks for playing. That thing was awful. Laughable.
    I thought that The Da Vinci Code was kind of dumb. Then they made it into a Tom Hanks movie and I was like, "Well, now it's extra dumb plus extra cheap." But obviously it wasn't dumb and cheap enough for Hollywood, so they made National Treasure. People thinking that's the best film ever just shows how messed up this country is.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    In the last two weeks, there have been like four different guys either say to me that National Treasure is their favorite movie or just been talking about how good it is within my earshot.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

It may not be the best movie in the world but it was one of those films that you went to, to see how they tied all of American History together as a map. Kinda like Tomb Raider. but then again I like movies that make no sense sometimes...lol

Does whatever a spiderman does.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I enjoyed both National Treasures. Granted, they're not Oscar-bait, but I think they're pretty entertaining. I think people forget that sometimes not every movie has to be a quirky indie drama produced by Harvey Weinstein.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Skip National Treasure and just play the Uncharted series on PS3.

Better production values, better writing, better acting. I could keep going.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i love the national treasures as well. they are fun films. at least i think they are. there are films of course that Nic Cage has done that are better but those are fun films that don't take themselves seriosuly. and i agree i love the connections. the da vinci code is a decent film. i never read the books, but the 1st film was a good film but it's not one of my favorite films of Tom Hanks either. i didn't see the sequel though.

Banned mikka is on a distinguished road

Wonder if any Saw fans are here on Movie Forums. I know a lot of people don't care for them but the series is among my favorite Horror series and I love it as a whole. For the time it was something creative and fresh, and while one can argue the series wore out it's appeal over the course of so many sequels, it's impact on the genre is definitely there.

Any Saw fans here, how do you rank all seven movies of the set in your order of preference? For me they go:

Saw II
    Saw
    Saw VI
    Saw V
    Saw IV
    Saw VII
    Saw III

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think we have a Saw thread somewhere...

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Skip National Treasure and just play the Uncharted series on PS3.

Better production values, better writing, better acting. I could keep going.

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

Michael Bay's Ninja Turtles movie is happening. There's set pics of Megan Fox as April, the Foot Clan, and the Turtles' actors in mo-cap suites and shells.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i also love the "SAW" series as well. i just watched a film i hadn't watched in years. "Stargate' the (1994) film i have it on blu-ray i had bought like a year ago or so. and i never got around to watch it. my only complaint is when i watched it there were no subtitles so i had no idea what was being said by the aliens or the people, and only the characters from Earth who spoke english

i could understand. i don't remember watching that film in the past and not seeing subtitles, unless i have to turn it on before i start the film, either way if that's true that's fucking stupid. now i'm watching the pilot for the show. i have seasons 1-3 of the tv series. the original show may i add.

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I wasn't overly thrilled with that film. I saw it more times than I care to recall. I held it against all the TV shows for a long time. "No I don't want to watch that," I would tell my friends. But every time I would explain something that I assumed they did wrong, somebody would show me an episode doing that very thing well. So I have watched a lot now, altogether it's okay; still not the greatest of sci-fi series ever made, but not as boring as watching one movie repeatedly.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

fair enough, the film itself is a good film but when you get used to the tv show and have a completly different cast, it feels strange watching Kurt Russell be Jack o"neil. instead of Richard Dean Anderson. the show is a fun show to watch. some like it and some hate it. and that's fine ya know? there's plenty of shows out there that i can't stand and that people love for example i can't stand the show "The office' i thought the show was a piece of shit when i tried watching the show once. i dunno what season it was in to be honest. but people seem to fucking Praise that show.

my brother loves it, so does my 6 year old niece actually. so to each their own is what i say. another one i thought was shitty was My name is Earl. i tried to watch the 1st episode cause the premise isn't that bad of one. and i have been a big jason lee fan since "Mallrats came out.

but the show i found after watching it about 5 or 10 minutes as well was also really fucking shitty. yet people love that one as well. to each their own i guess. anyways.

as for the Saw series i also enjoy the hell out of those. and no i don't think we needed 7 of them but they are fun films. some are better than others
    though.

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

"My Name is Earl" give me mixed feelings, too. That's getting into General Television, though, I guess. Uh... Mumford (Lawrence Kasdan, 1999)! There's an entertaining movie that happened to have Jason Lee in it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 267 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 ... LastLast