Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 102 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast

Thread: The DC Film Universe

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So what showtime is everybody going to?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    So what showtime is everybody going to?
    IDT there is too much choice. 6pm gets you to the Midnight release.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm doing the 7/20 - 10 A.M Matinee - IMAX showtime.

All 7/19 midnight IMAX showtimes were sold out months ago, and this was the first showing after that. I already asked for that day off weeks ago

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My shirt came today!

It's the theatrical poster one. With Bane and the broken mask.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My shirt came today!

It's the theatrical poster one. With Bane and the broken mask.
    Big time Congrats, Ricky!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Clearly this is a monumental occasion in my life.

And as of right now, I believe I'm going to the 11:40am IMAX on 7/20. Woo!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Somehow I managed to get tix for the 7/19 marathon!! Probably will only make TDK & TDKR, but what the hey??? Cool!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Make sure you get plenty of coffee in you, Bill.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Make sure you get plenty of coffee in you, Bill.
    Oh, I'm taking a serious nap before showtime!!!

Spoiler:
    Sucks getting old!!!! LOL My main concern is having to pee too much!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

IDK about that coffee; you don't wanna have to go to the RR too much. Spoilers are out there now, guys. I've been avoiding them like the plague. Supposedly the ending has been leaked. I was thinking about Bane's possible origins. This is totally speculation, based off the pics of him with the picture of Harvey Dent.

Spoiler:

If some sort of corrupt bureaucracy is responsible for Bane's incarceration in a Pena Dura-esque place as a child, then it sort of makes him a mirror to Bruce Wayne. As a child, Bruce had his innocent worldview shattered when Chill killed his parents. If Bane were placed in a hellhole like Pena Dura, then he probably witnessed plenty of brutal prison feuds, and perhaps suffered from abuse from an older inmate.

Both would have a reason to be disgusted with any regime they percieve as being rife with corruption. The difference between these two is likely going to be in how the deal with it. Maybe this is part of what brings Bane to Gotham; the Harvey Dent coverup. I hope there's more; as I said, this is all speculation.

Edit: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand. Apparently Dave Letterman spoiled something big.

Country
    Country Flag

Spoilers seem to be cropping up even on the non-spoiler section of Nolan Fans. I guess we have to be very careful until the 20th. Seems like they have a habit of sneaking up in places where you wouldn't think.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to be avoiding a lot of the forums I normally visit until the 20th. IMDB should be a no fly zone as well. We've come too far dammit.

Oh, and

ONE MORE WEEK !

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Empath of the White View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand. Apparently Dave Letterman spoiled something big.
    Yeah, I was watching last night and I really couldn't tell if he was being serious or not, even though he played it off as a joke. And Anne looked mortified once he said it.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I'm going to be avoiding a lot of the forums I normally visit until the 20th. IMDB should be a no fly zone as well. We've come too far dammit.

Oh, and

ONE MORE WEEK !
    Fuck yeah! That's awesome!

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if I've ever posted these, but since there's ONE MORE WEEK, I guess it's appropriate:

(Spoilered for size)

Spoiler:

A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, and

ONE MORE WEEK !
    I KNOW RIGHT !??!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, and

ONE MORE WEEK !
    True Dat!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Wait, what movie are we talking about?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wait, what movie are we talking about?
    Why, "the new Spider-Man" of course!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

im getting that itch. one week.
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Country
    Country Flag

Got my tickets for 7/20 11:40am IMAX!

However, I am a bit nervous. It's the first IMAX showing of the day, and I had planned on getting there an hour to an hour and a half early (per the manager's suggestion) but the girl at the ticket counter said to get there by 8:30am. I have no idea what to believe. Thoughts?

How early is everyone going to be in line before your showing starts?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I have assigned seating, sooooo I'll be there 10 minutes before the movie starts

TDKR is currently sitting at a 94% fresh rating over at Rotten Tomatoes. 15/15 positive reviews. Off to a good start ...

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_dark_knight_rises/

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

97%!!

Country
    Country Flag

Oh...Oh my...m-my God. Do you...do you think it could get to...98%?!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 102 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast