Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 130 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 3234

Thread: Star Wars Discussion

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's an interesting video........................

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, here's something to aid in your comics nerd-quest:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    I hate to disagree, Brian, but I really like the sequel stuff. I don't get the hate. The Last Jedi is one of my favorite SW movies ever. And if we're counting Rogue One, then that too.
    We'll just have to agree to disagree but our love for most things Star Wars holds true. I loved Rogue One.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I appreciate that! I'll check it out later today after I get some sleep.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And if you feel like watching more, well:

Country
    Country Flag

And if you feel like watching more, well:
    Not sure I'm that dedicated lol

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I appreciate that! I'll check it out later today after I get some sleep.
    Thanks again for info and I believe I have everything on my list now that I'd be interested in. The books also flesh out a ton of details to what folks are up to as well.

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian! How’s Rebels going? I hope you’re enjoying it more as it’s getting more deep with the actual rebelling. Also curious how your reading has been going? Which novels have you read or plan on reading? I’m woefully behind on those but I see lots of them are available on Hoopla, though not all, and not as audiobooks.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

More, Luke Skywalker news.........................

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian! How’s Rebels going? I hope you’re enjoying it more as it’s getting more deep with the actual rebelling. Also curious how your reading has been going? Which novels have you read or plan on reading? I’m woefully behind on those but I see lots of them are available on Hoopla, though not all, and not as audiobooks.
    Hi, Mae! I'm stalled out a bit on Rebels as I'm currently wasting all my free time on FFVII Remake . I couldn't wait to watch Clones is the reason I finished it so fast. I'm sure I'll get back on track eventually.

I'm trying to listen to the novels in order of the timeline as much as possible. I'll probably go back to The High Republic once I catch up on the older novels. So far I've listened to Dooku: Jedi Lost, Master & Apprentice, and just finished Queen's Peril this afternoon. I'll be starting Queen's Shadow tomorrow. I'm only listening to the adult novels of course.

Country
    Country Flag

I'd be quite curious to hear your thoughts about those two Padme novels, because of TCW I became a big fan of hers and hope to see more of her story told!

Country
    Country Flag

I'd be quite curious to hear your thoughts about those two Padme novels, because of TCW I became a big fan of hers and hope to see more of her story told!
    I really enjoyed the first one and it gave me a greater appreciation for the character. Learning more about their election system, hierarchy, and how the handmaids were selected was very interesting too. As with any book, so much more that can be uncovered vs. film.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Hi, Mae! I'm stalled out a bit on Rebels as I'm currently wasting all my free time on FFVII Remake . I couldn't wait to watch Clones is the reason I finished it so fast. I'm sure I'll get back on track eventually.

I'm trying to listen to the novels in order of the timeline as much as possible. I'll probably go back to The High Republic once I catch up on the older novels. So far I've listened to Dooku: Jedi Lost, Master & Apprentice, and just finished Queen's Peril this afternoon. I'll be starting Queen's Shadow tomorrow. I'm only listening to the adult novels of course.
    Forgot to include Ahsoka in the list of books.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Good. Her comments were dumb af.

Country
    Country Flag

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't seen her in that show, but she's a shit actress. Shouldn't be hard to replace.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I haven't seen her in that show, but she's a shit actress. Shouldn't be hard to replace.
    She wasn't too bad in this.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

She was probably the weakest link in the whole series so no big loss.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Waiting patiently for Brian’s Rebels report!

Country
    Country Flag

Waiting patiently for Brian’s Rebels report!
    Still haven't picked it back up. Just about to finish Queen's Shadow though . These books are really good!

Country
    Country Flag

Aw I hope you get back soon, though, the second half of the show and especially Season 4 is pretty much a direct prequel to Episode 4.

I'm hoping to read more of the books, too, but Hoopla doesn't have a lot of them, sadly.

Country
    Country Flag

Aw I hope you get back soon, though, the second half of the show and especially Season 4 is pretty much a direct prequel to Episode 4.

I'm hoping to read more of the books, too, but Hoopla doesn't have a lot of them, sadly.
    I'll probably pick it back up at some point. Work has picked up as well so leaves less time for binging. It just doesn't have the draw to me that Clone did. It was an effortless watch.

Country
    Country Flag

I believe you stalled somewhere during Season 2? I do believe the second half of the show is better than the first. And I'm very excited to see the story continue apparently in the Ahsoka series. And very likely seeing live action versions of Ezra, Sabine, and Tharwn. And perhaps learning more about a certain "world"...

Also, a good watch:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 130 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast