Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad - Better Call Saul - El Camino *spoilers*

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Only 3 more days!!!!!
    Almost there!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watched it this morning. Holy crap, that was brilliant! Loved both the flashforward at the start and the final scene - I was especially surprised at how quickly Hank directly confronted Walter, but considering that there's only 8 episodes left, I suppose the pace needs to be a pretty fast one. "Tread lightly." Damn, I'm glad that Netflix UK are putting the episodes up not even a day after the US broadcast!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Loved the premiere. I liked all of the foreshadowing and throwbacks to the previous seasons, but the first and last 10 minutes were icing on the cake. I can't wait to see how it all eventually leads to the 'Heisenberg' graffiti on the walls.

I don't think Walt will be facing off against Hank and the FBI as I originally thought. I think it might be against the gangsters that he made a pact with shortly before leaving the industry. Lydia says that the quality of the stuff dropped to 60%, I can't imagine they're too happy about that.

Maybe Hank becomes a victim of that crossfire?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Did anyone else find Badger's Star Trek story a little familiar?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not too familiar with Star Trek so I kinda lost him after a bit. I started texting til he finished talking lol. What was familiar about it?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

It's "The Revenge of Lard Ass Hogan" (The Body/Stand by Me) in space!

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Yes I noticed that too.... However was actually watching Jesse more to figure what he was thinking/planning.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Idk why but for some crazy ass reason I thought Jesse was going to whack Badger and Skinny Pete lol.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Idk why but for some crazy ass reason I thought Jesse was going to whack Badger and Skinny Pete lol.
    I'm so glad it wasn't just me!

- Melike

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!! Is Walt an ultimate bad-ass now or what? Couldn't believe he threatened Hank, a freaking DEA Big wig, right there in the garage!!!!

His huevo's es mucho grande!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody watching Talking Dead? kind of sucks that that it's only a 30 minute show.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    Anybody watching Talking Dead? kind of sucks that that it's only a 30 minute show.
    Yeah, but they did have (and will have) Gilligan on it. Julie Bowen is a "Breaking Bad" freak!!! LOL She was very insightful. Of course you are referring to "Talking Bad" correct?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    YES. Thank you.

Pretty much what everyone else has said. I'm surprised they made the confrontation that early on. I loved it. I spent pretty much the entire episode going "poor Hank!"

On another note, showed my dad the pilot tonight. I'll get him hooked soon.
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    I think it's because last season, there's an episode where Walt is knocking on Jesse's door and he hesitates to open up, then he disappears from view for a few seconds before finally deciding to let him in. Once Walt is gone, it's revealed that Jesse went to retrieve his gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Wow!!! Is Walt an ultimate bad-ass now or what? Couldn't believe he threatened Hank, a freaking DEA Big wig, right there in the garage!!!!

The last ten minutes of that episode where some of the best of the entire season. When he said "tread lightly" I could feel the hairs on my arm stand up.

Chris Hardwick gets on my facking nerves.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    I think it's because last season, there's an episode where Walt is knocking on Jesse's door and he hesitates to open up, then he disappears from view for a few seconds before finally deciding to let him in. Once Walt is gone, it's revealed that Jesse went to retrieve his gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

The last ten minutes of that episode where some of the best of the entire season. When he said "tread lightly" I could feel the hairs on my arm stand up.

Chris Hardwick gets on my facking nerves.

Personally, I really like the "Say my name" line, but yeah, that was some intense shit!!!

I really liked the way they started the episode with the FF and then went into such intense plot lines. Really got my rethinking my prediction for the show's ending. Brilliant!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just watching him lie to Jesse about Mike.... Walt's such an asshole. I think I need to rewatch the episode.

Jesse and Hank need to reconcile and form a support group for people who have been fucked by Heisenberg. If, you know, anyone's still alive in 7 episodes.

Hmmm...I wonder if Hank will turn Jesse and use him against Walt. That could be interesting.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a popular theory that's floating around^

Some people even went as far as to say that it's Jesse that's Walt is looking for with that massive assault rifle.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I think my favourite theory regards Walt making up the number "52" in the first flash-forward, picking up a habit that Skyler usually does on his birthdays. When does Walter usually pick up other people's habits?

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Implying that Skyler is dead?

He does seem to have a devil may care attitude in those flash forward, doesn't he? Also, if you pay attention in the diner scene in Season 5.0, he uses Skylar's maiden name as his last name.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Or even killed by him. It would be the final, perfect irony if, after getting into the business to "protect his family", he accidentally or deliberately kills at least one of them.

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You know, I would fucking love if that happened actually.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I thought you would. I think we're both fans of twists of extreme dramatic irony, especially in the truly great, tragic epics like MacBeth, The Godfather and Breaking Bad. Here's to hoping that Walter will make a truly horrendous mistake that will destroy what little remains of his soul!

- Melike

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

He does seem to have a devil may care attitude in those flash forward, doesn't he? Also, if you pay attention in the diner scene in Season 5.0, he uses Skylar's maiden name as his last name.
    I'm just impressed someone knew Skyler's maiden name.

Loving the theories, guys. Keep 'em coming!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast