Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad - Better Call Saul - El Camino *spoilers*

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

I'm not sure Hank feels any remorse -- I think he feels frustrated that their only lead to Mike is gone.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am chagrined, but what was the book and W.W. reference? Somehow I missed it, I mean I realize that Hank is now "on to" something, but I failed to connect the dots. My bad!!! Help???
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I am chagrined, but what was the book and W.W. reference? Somehow I missed it, I mean I realize that Hank is now "on to" something, but I failed to connect the dots. My bad!!! Help???
    I'm not sure what the book was (poetry maybe?) but I think it was given to Walter from the murdered chemist/meth cook. The same initials were writing in the journal that this same meth cook was keeping and subsequently Hank had as crime scene evidence. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I'm not sure what the book was (poetry maybe?) but I think it was given to Walter from the murdered chemist/meth cook. The same initials were writing in the journal that this same meth cook was keeping and subsequently Hank had as crime scene evidence. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    Ahhhh, Yes it was "Gale's" book, right? Thanks, Tim!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What a great (midway) finale!

I have to admit that I'm about irritated at the way the writers decided to write Hank's discovery. Walter had been very meticulous up til that point in dealing with loose ends, are you telling me he'd leave something so obviously incriminating just lying around? I understand that some plot device was needed to move the show forward in it's intended direction, but that felt a bit sloppy to me.

I too am having a difficult time deciphering how Jesse will factor into the final 8.

Did anyone else think that something was going to happen to poor little Molly during that final segment? It seemed like something bad was going to happen to her based on the emphasis placed on her during the cook out scene. Thankfully nothing came of it.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Personally, I think Jesse will end up walking away from it all. IMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

The book was Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman - To WW from GB (Gale Betticker)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    The book was Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman - To WW from GB (Gale Betticker)
    Thanks, Bev!!! You are "Da Man"!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Also - I fucking loved Hank's flashback of Walter saying "you got me" as the realization dawns on him. That was awesome.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Also - I fucking loved Hank's flashback of Walter saying "you got me" as the realization dawns on him. That was awesome.
    Yes it was!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have to admit that I'm about irritated at the way the writers decided to write Hank's discovery. Walter had been very meticulous up til that point in dealing with loose ends, are you telling me he'd leave something so obviously incriminating just lying around? I understand that some plot device was needed to move the show forward in it's intended direction, but that felt a bit sloppy to me.
    Well, Walt has been getting sloppier all season. They are no longer the meticulous controlled cooks. The train robbery had an awful lot of dirt fall into the tank, the water was diluting it at the same time, which the earlier Walt NEVER would have allowed. That he is getting sloppier in other aspects of evidence doesn't really surprise me too much.

Great episode though.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Those were the nastiest prison stabbings I've ever seen--especially the first one. Ow.
    How many prison stabbings have you seen, Bev?

I haven't commented for a couple of week so I just have to say: Mike.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

And here I thought Mike would make it!!! R.I.P. Mike!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone else think that something was going to happen to poor little Molly during that final segment? It seemed like something bad was going to happen to her based on the emphasis placed on her during the cook out scene. Thankfully nothing came of it.
    YES>>> I was just waiting for some mishap with her too. This show draws your attention to the point you are always on the edge assuming something could happen.... by writers design.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Those were the nastiest prison stabbings I've ever seen--especially the first one. Ow.
    Clearly you don't know of Bev's secret double life.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*Bev grabs his shank*

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is an excellent compilation. I've watched this show from the beginning and this video really made me realize, truly see, the transformation of Walters character. Good stuff.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

So I was watching The Walking Dead Season 2 on DVD this weekend, and there is a scene in an episode where Daryls offer T-Dog some antibiotics from Meryl's stash. Inside of this big Ziploc bag are several prescription bottles along with at least a pound of Walt's blue meth, so it got me thinking that Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead take place in he same universe, but at different times.

In Breaking Bad, the years is approximately 2008, but since we know Walt makes it to his 52nd birthday, it may go to 2009.

In The Walking Dead, the year is approximately 2010.

So, all of that being said, I think Breaking Bad should end with the start of The Zombie Apocalypse.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

A little before season 5 started the wife and I finally got started with watching the show. We got lucky that we could record all of season 5 so we wouldn't miss any episode. This show is fucking awesome. I hate that we now have to wait until next summer for the rest of the show.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    A little before season 5 started the wife and I finally got started with watching the show. We got lucky that we could record all of season 5 so we wouldn't miss any episode. This show is fucking awesome. I hate that we now have to wait until next summer for the rest of the show.
    Tell me about it!!!!! Welcome to the fold!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

My newest addiction is Doctor Who. Starting from the 2005 season and have the newest season recording on the DVR.

But back to breaking bad, I would love to have a third of that pile of money Skylar should Walt. I bet that is close to a billion dollars if not more.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, a few days ago I began watching this show. I'm now at the end of season 4 and ready to start up my own international meth operation.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Okay, a few days ago I began watching this show. I'm now at the end of season 4 and ready to start up my own international meth operation.
    Make sure you get Walt's recipe for the "Blue Meth"!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast