Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir_Boomme's NSFW Art (warning:nude art)

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

I've been telling my wife that for years!
    I guess you're old when you only buy a Playboy because there is a SK story in it!

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Am I the only female visitor of this thread?
    In any case, Sir_Boomme, I do take a look here and in your other thread, from time to time, and I must say you truly have a talent. I especially like your pencil/ink art - it's amazing!
    If you are going through hell - keep going

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RainInSpain View Post
    In any case, Sir_Boomme, I do take a look here and in your other thread, from time to time, and I must say you truly have a talent. I especially like your pencil/ink art - it's amazing!
    thank goodness, I was thinking it was just us dirty old men in here.

Guys, It's alright to look... just don't touch!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

My roommate is actually disgusted that I ONLY buy those mags when there is a King story in them. LOL
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

there were stories in those mags? damn...

here's tonight's photo (obviously from the same shoot) - I call it "The Virgin" - but I don't really know why I do....

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by RainInSpain View Post
    Nope - Im here too. Very impressive, Sir Boomme. I also love the pencil/ink pieces especially the pointism piece.
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

well, having females in house helps me reevalute that I've been making art only for dirty old men.

though... you are "twisted" Nadine. one of these days I'll be getting back to doing the painting/ink drawings... but I'm relly enjoying playing my new Canon Mark II and learning new things with it.

here's one for tonight. On this picture, had the model jumping up and down - just because it was fun to watch.... but hey, I think at least this one worked out alright.
    photoshopped in the rope and chair.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I prefer image #1. The Photoshopped noose is not as noticeable as having been added.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah... that's one of the reasons I muted it down... like I said... can't make up my mind, but I think the colors in the second one are better, but the over all flow of the first one is better.... might have to take it back into the drawing board for a version C.

well...here's an even more muted version - bordering on black and white... gonna move on to something else, something where the woman isn't better hung than me....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a nitpick, but perhaps you could eliminate the bottom shadow (right angle) that shows a flash (flashes). Hey you want perfection..

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

are you talking about by the chair leg?
    2 extrernal soft boxes were used for the flash... one on each side. I looked at the original photo and that shadow was there, not sure where it came from.
    but it got more pronounced in the various post processing. Might have been a stain on the concrete floor??? hmmm.
    good catch... easy to fix.

better?

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Like your hobby!
    had the model jumping up and down - just because it was fun to watch

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

That photo would make a great cover for a Hard Case Crime story!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

might .... be a bit risque though

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

a few new ons I did last night...

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Middle one is great
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks nadine...

here's a couple of more I played around with last night......

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool image, but not so sure on the multiple nipples and belly buttons. It's a great concept-almost like Jesus on the cross mixed with Da Vinci's Human Being drawing.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

well, multiple nipples should always be a good thing, right?

that's a 4 second exposure with 3 separate external flashes spaced at 1 second intervals...
    I told the model to act goofy on these...
    she twirled, bent, jumped, and danced - made for some interesting combinations

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    well, multiple nipples should always be a good thing, right?

that's a 4 second exposure with 3 separate external flashes spaced at 1 second intervals...
    I told the model to act goofy on these...
    she twirled, bent, jumped, and danced - made for some interesting combinations
    Well, sure as hell beats half naked dwarves filling swimming pools!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like your latest one a lot, the coloring is great.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, so had another photoshoot this past Sat - 5 hours, multiple models, several makeup artists, 3 different sets

Gonna have quite a few to post from this shoot.... the Theme was Crazy Circus people and animals

anyway... here's my first sets.... (sorry, no nudes this time around (but just wait until the scheduled shoot Dec. 5 - it'll be hot!)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast