Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir_Boomme's NSFW Art (warning:nude art)

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

ok... just to show you the amount of work I have to put into these pics for you guys... here is a picture of the same girl in a lingerie shot I took - before I've done any touch ups in photoshop.

as you can see, those pouty lips and sultry eyes have to have a little post editing to look as good as they do in the above pics.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

maybe you should post an untouched pic.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Lol, you're a genius with photoshop then. Will you do a picture series on me?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    I just did... see above...

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    I just did... see above...
    you can't tell me what to do, YOU'RE NOT MY REAL MOM!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

one more pair for tonight....

one for Blaze....

and a version for me...

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

new one for today.... here's the link to the "unedited" version of this shot: http://austindj.deviantart.com/#/d5tqrp1

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's tonight's entry... like I said... this gal gave me a ton of nice shots.

My Mood
    Breezy

Very nice.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I sometimes wonder... how many people accidentally drop into this thread and go... WTF?

well... nobody's complained yet, so until they do.... Banana dance time!

though... I am thinking I may have to do a male model shoot soon.... to keep the ladies from yelling "PIG!" at me.

My Mood
    Breezy

Please warn me when you post those so I can stay out of the thread, lol.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Please warn me when you post those so I can stay out of the thread, lol.
    ok...should the time come....just for you... I'll be sure to post....

PENIS ALERT! PENIS ALERT!

WARNING... possible Gay-ness ahead!

View only if you are very secure with your manhoodness!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Personally I'm very secure, but have no desire to look at dick other than my own.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, what Brice said.

as in ... I'm very secure, but have no desire to look at dick other than Brice's.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok... Brice... I guess you're it...

When can you drop by for a shoot?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is my artistic representation of my own.

Spoiler:

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

Here is my artistic representation of my own.

Spoiler:

Dude... that's gross.... never flaunt your junk when you're on your period.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

next thing you know, you'll be showing me your colon=> :

..... and that's just nasty.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

next thing you know, you'll be showing me your colon=> :

..... and that's just nasty.
    take a look

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

ha ha sgc... I see a photoshoot in your future too.

here are a couple of new ones I did today...

My Mood
    Breezy

Very nice.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Terry? You're just living the dream!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast