Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir_Boomme's art

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I like it! Do you do the official artwork/promotion work for that bar/event?
    not that I get paid for.... (they do use some of the stuff I post on their site though)

another I took last night...

Very nice, but I just don't see (in my mind) a Mustang horse that is pure white, and has such a large tail.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    not that I get paid for.... (they do use some of the stuff I post on their site though)

another I took last night...

Very nice, but I just don't see (in my mind) a Mustang horse that is pure white, and has such a large tail.
    had to use a white one... could find a picture of a red one...

here's a certified one for sale...
    http://www.horseclicks.com/certified.../advert/214178

they do come in all various colors... my sister used to raise them .... and also show arabians - now she just raises and shows collies.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

a few more I did tonight....

and here's another before after edit shot....

BEFORE:

AFTER:

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 03-08-2015 at 01:49 PM.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    a friend of mine took this pic with his cell phone of a twin peaks girl and asked me to fix the eyes and add in a background...
    so I snagged a Michael Whelen painting for the background....

the finished result....

I really "LOVE" most of your stuff, Mr. Boome, but that is kinda "cheesy" IMHO Nevertheless, not everything is "Gold" and most of your stuff is so, keep on keeping on!!!! JMHO, of course. And what do I know??
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

that's alright merl ... ha ha, I know altering a whelan painting is a bit sacrilege around here.... but I had fun playing with it.

and yeah, though I rarely admit it....I've read all Patterson's Maximum Ride series... and was probably unduly influenced by the TV commercial for the newest one coming out.

anyway, it made my buddy happy and the Twin Peaks girl (in the photo) squeal, but their standards are a bit lower than the conoisseurs on the DT site here...
    as long as he got some points for it, I'm happy. tee hee.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

and now for something a little different -
    I had my first model shoot last Sunday using my ne Canon Mark II 22 Mega pixel camera.
    I'm still learning a lot about the multiple controls, etc. but I'm really loving this camera - worth every penny of the almost 4 grand I paid for it (counting the lens and flash)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great shots.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Great shots, and the model is beautiful.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, I might have a co-op'd nude shoot with a few other very experienced photographers next weekend, still checking my schedule to see if I'm going to be able to do iot. The model being hired for that one is also beautiful.
    But I'll have to post any pics from that shoot in the NSFW sir_boomme art thread ha ha.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ummm....doesn't a beautiful naked model clear your schedule?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

^THIS.

Priorities, dude. Priorities.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Apparently our logic prevailed. LOL
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Been a while since I sat down and drew.... mood hit me tonight .... so played around a bit and drew this...

"Raggady Head Girl"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

car shot from a car show a few months ago....just now getting back to playing with some of these.

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the Mustang shots near the top of the page (I have an '02 GT 5-speed)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stebbins View Post
    Love the Mustang shots near the top of the page (I have an '02 GT 5-speed)
    yeah... mustangs have always been a fav of mine.... never owned one, but I remember back in the 70's drooling over a high school friend's midnight blue souped-up 65 (looked a lot like the one I posted). Unfortunately, our senior year... he died when he wrapped it around a telephone pole.

If you have any hi-quality hi-res shot of yours you want me to play with in photoshop, I'll see what I can come up with.

here's the original shot of the vette above - before photoshop... (that's my Fiero beside it )

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

This was one badass Ford GT - shot the pick at a cars and coffee show this past sunday... there was a portable dyno there and this baby came in at 692 horsepower at the back wheels, before they shut it down. I think they could have pushed it over 700 HP at the wheels if they had wanted to.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

this is a mock up that I did and sent to Rat Rod Magazine... hoping they'll want to use some of my photos.... you never know.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

So, last Sat. I had a 5 hour group photoshoot with several models, 3 makeup artists, and three sets... and 13 photographers rotating in and out on the sets... It was very tiring... but lots of fun!

here's a few shots I've worked through so far.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast