Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Dealers-eBay sellers-dt.org buyers/sellers/ to Avoid like the Corona Virus

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Evilash and I had extended his deadline to yesterday (Monday). We both told him that no tracking by end of the day we wouldnt even bother contacting him again, would just file our complaints.
    Got a text message yesterday morning:
    "I packaged it up nice and tight and my dad already took it to the post. I will have that tracking number when I get off work"

But of course nothing after that even tho I texted him another dozen or some times looking for the tracking.

Way over this guy. After TDT catch up Ill contact the local police and file my complaint.

Not sure what the rules are for banning someone but I am requesting this asshole be banned from the site.
    Since money passed through the internet, you are allowed to file a complaint here:

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

In fact, this is a great place to start if anyone here has an issue with ANY online transaction. Contact your local police for sure, but again, doesn't hurt to put it out there for the professionals to look into the issue.

Just food for thought

Ralph
    "The IC3 is co-sponsored by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C). Complaints filed via this website are processed and may be referred to federal, state, local or international law enforcement or regulatory agencies for possible investigation."

I would not want to be on these guys' Naughty List, that's for sure.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Evilash and I had extended his deadline to yesterday (Monday). We both told him that no tracking by end of the day we wouldnt even bother contacting him again, would just file our complaints.
    Got a text message yesterday morning:
    "I packaged it up nice and tight and my dad already took it to the post. I will have that tracking number when I get off work"

But of course nothing after that even tho I texted him another dozen or some times looking for the tracking.

Way over this guy. After TDT catch up Ill contact the local police and file my complaint.

Not sure what the rules are for banning someone but I am requesting this asshole be banned from the site.
    Since money passed through the internet, you are allowed to file a complaint here:

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

In fact, this is a great place to start if anyone here has an issue with ANY online transaction. Contact your local police for sure, but again, doesn't hurt to put it out there for the professionals to look into the issue.

Just food for thought

Ralph
    "The IC3 is co-sponsored by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C). Complaints filed via this website are processed and may be referred to federal, state, local or international law enforcement or regulatory agencies for possible investigation."

I would not want to be on these guys' Naughty List, that's for sure.
    Having been stung personally by Donald Brennan (and having a whole bunch of correspondence from him backing up the purported veracity of his "signed" books) I'll be right on board this bandwagon today ... As with all of us here, I'm more than willing to do my part to bring down The Wall
    We all float down here!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

I submitted the info I had to hand to the Chief of Police this morning. Ill update as I hear something.

The members who purchased the following items can you PM me and let me know the status? Did you receive them? Open a dispute?
    The info will only be shared with the Chief of Police as part of his investigation. I wont post it, and it might help out the rest of us...

1. Signed F/F 1st/1st Grant - The Drawing of the Three - $250 paypal (Inscribed: For Carol - With best wishes 6/13/87) SOLD
    2. Signed NAL - The Gunslinger Audio Tapes (Box in NF condition) - $125 (obo) SOLD
    Grant Signed Limited - Desperation (F/F) w/ Tray case - $200 SOLD
    reality continues to ruin my life

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Go go go twistednadine!

Now we just need to address the Brennan issue.

-G
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Nothing to update unfortunately. Have not heard back from the Chief of Police tho Ive politely nudged him a few times.
    Perhaps our Crow Man was spot on with his assessment of the how the Alabama police would view this situation. I would like to think they (the Chief) is working on it but have no info to support that.
    Any members who were ripped off by Stevo and Brother Hump Accomplice can and maybe should email or call the Chief. I suggest being polite tho. No need to antagonize the one person who might actually help us get our money or our books...

Chief Tommy Weldon of Valley AL
    TWeldon@CityOfValley.com
    334-756-5205 Office
    706-518-7217 Cell

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I've just received my refund from Paypal.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Great news Ari.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Too soon to inquire as to the progress of the two seperate pending investigations/prosecutions???

Keeping my fingers crossed on the eventual success of both!!! Good Luck!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I've just received my refund from Paypal.
    What issue was it?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I purchased the copy of My Pretty Pony. Since I can't send "Gift", I was able to claim it without issues. One week and got my money back.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nothing to update unfortunately. Have not heard back from the Chief of Police tho Ive politely nudged him a few times.
    Perhaps our Crow Man was spot on with his assessment of the how the Alabama police would view this situation. I would like to think they (the Chief) is working on it but have no info to support that.
    Any members who were ripped off by Stevo and Brother Hump Accomplice can and maybe should email or call the Chief. I suggest being polite tho. No need to antagonize the one person who might actually help us get our money or our books...

Chief Tommy Weldon of Valley AL
    TWeldon@CityOfValley.com
    334-756-5205 Office
    706-518-7217 Cell
    Chief Weldon is on vacation.
    Left a VM with the Captain. His name is Mike Cox.

My Mood
    Twisted

Thanks RF

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Gang,
    As many of you know I am new to the site. I was wondering how often this type of scamming happens here on the site. I almost exclusively sell on eBay (I did sell to Penny outside of their realm before joining here) and I was wondering if this is a common occurrence or not. The stuff I am reading about eBay fakes does not surprise me, and I think that most people with even a little research can spot those fakes. I hope this works out for those of you who have been snake bitten.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

This is not common at all.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The instances wherein a person from this site "scams" another member are very rare--I know of only two sellers that have done this. I feel very confident that the vast majority of the members here are honest and trustworthy. I've dealt with a number of members with no hesitation whatsoever.

John

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Hey Gang,
    As many of you know I am new to the site. I was wondering how often this type of scamming happens here on the site. I almost exclusively sell on eBay (I did sell to Penny outside of their realm before joining here) and I was wondering if this is a common occurrence or not. The stuff I am reading about eBay fakes does not surprise me, and I think that most people with even a little research can spot those fakes. I hope this works out for those of you who have been snake bitten.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    The instances wherein a person from this site "scams" another member are very rare--I know of only two sellers that have done this. I feel very confident that the vast majority of the members here are honest and trustworthy. I've dealt with a number of members with no hesitation whatsoever.

John
    Agree with what John said, very VERY rare here. However, Ebay is a whole different story. Not everyone on Ebay is scum but the list is growing to epic proportions though.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I would estimate there have been thousands of transactions here between >200 members and only ~6 transactions by two individuals were thefts. That probably doesn't supply much comfort for the few people who were ripped off, but it is an impressive success rate for the "honesty" system we have here between members.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Gang,
    What Ebay name do/did you use? Mind sharing with everyone?

Ralph
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Gang,

Ralph
    zaius0213 Not looking to be a secret.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Gang,

Ralph
    Haha....I wasn't thinking like that. We like to support our sellers. I will tag you for future sells.

Take care

Ralph

PS The CD collection you're selling looks awesome. I'm seriously thinking about it for my music collection

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear of your troubles with that douchbag! Best of luck with getting your money back and going after them. I hate this kind of stuff and it only makes it tougher on those of us who are honest sellers and try and treat people fairly, etc.

My eBay moniker is jaybeehorror. A number of you guys have bought and sold stuff from me and vice versa over the years. I've got nothing to hide and many happy customers. And thanks to everybody who has looked at my auctions, bought things, swapped, etc. Always appreciated!

- James

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkdiscoveries View Post
    Sorry to hear of your troubles with that douchbag! Best of luck with getting your money back and going after them. I hate this kind of stuff and it only makes it tougher on those of us who are honest sellers and try and treat people fairly, etc.

My eBay moniker is jaybeehorror. A number of you guys have bought and sold stuff from me and vice versa over the years. I've got nothing to hide and many happy customers. And thanks to everybody who has looked at my auctions, bought things, swapped, etc. Always appreciated!

- James
    ^^^^ 100% this.

James I tried to return your PM but your inbox is full. Glad Joyland arrived safely and my Dark Man did too. Love it!!

Pleasure dealing with you my friend.

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdiscoveries View Post

- James
    ^^^^ 100% this.

James I tried to return your PM but your inbox is full. Glad Joyland arrived safely and my Dark Man did too. Love it!!

Pleasure dealing with you my friend.
    Sorry about that Alan! I just saw that and cleaned it out. Glad to hear you got the DARK MAN okay and thanks again for doing the swap!

- James

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Gang,

Ralph
    Haha....I wasn't thinking like that. We like to support our sellers. I will tag you for future sells.

Take care

Ralph

PS The CD collection you're selling looks awesome. I'm seriously thinking about it for my music collection
    Which collection? Let me know, we can make a deal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast