Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

AMAZING NEW STUFF !!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the CK statue. It's a massive piece.
    I know because I used to own it.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Again, this is an amazing collection. Congrats.

Gunslinger Apprentice roopeshjoshi is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Congrats on the CK statue. It's a massive piece.
    I know because I used to own it.
    Thank you. It is an honor to be the latest caretaker of this particular piece, after you and Kris.

Also so glad you were quick to order as Rachel stopped making them. I love it. Have been in great awe of this statue since I first saw it, and enjoyed going through the different phases in the Rachel Readman thread. What a talent.

Traveler Sahel is on a distinguished road Sahel's Avatar

Thanks for sharing a glimpse of your book collection, @roopeshjoshi! The original Bernie Wrightson painting from "The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla" must be an incredible addition to your collection. It's always fascinating to see the unique and cherished items that fellow book enthusiasts gather over time. If you're interested in expanding your collection or exploring new reads, you can check out book recommendations and information on authors like Emily Henry's books at bookwormera.com. The world of literature is vast and diverse, and there's always something new to discover.

Thank you Sahel

A few more additions. This one is lettered Sleeping Beauties. Letter A

A UK Carrie First Edition

Cemetery Dance Lettered It. This one is Letter A as well.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

"A" - one additions!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Excellent.
    Makes wonderful viewing.
    Congratulations are in order.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supercool new books, big big congrats !!!

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some awesome looking lettered editions there. Plus, a UK Carrie first, congratulations!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are some beautiful books. Congratulations!

Default Lisey's Story

I was able to acquire the original cover art painting of Lisey's Story painted by Mark Stutzman. The blood red dustjacket hides the beautiful cover boards, due to the art director wanting to make the entire book an art packaging, with Boo'ya Moon being a dreamland. King has often described this book as his favorite he has written. The art is a very beautiful piece of work in itself, one of the prettiest King covers.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is a beautiful piece. The details of the painting are outstanding. You have an amazing art collection. How many pieces altogether?

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Awesome stuff. That lettered IT is fantastic, along with all the other lettered books.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by roopeshjoshi View Post
    Is that a Dragon Rebound It I see behind the grate?
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The Lisey's Story art is fantastic (nice novel too).
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Lovely piece, plus some other rather delightful originals to go with it.
    Duma Key (I hope that is correct) is superb.
    Be careful art does not take over from the books. Hellishly addictive!!

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by roopeshjoshi View Post
    Is that a Dragon Rebound It I see behind the grate?
    St.Troy, it is the Dragon Rebound. I was amazed at Paul Suntup's creativity and thoroughly enjoyed the discussions between the members here on his books as he was making them. Just fell in love with the set. I thought each book was super imaginative, and were work of art that I just needed to have them. After that, I got into collecting other King books.

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot HP Spencer View Post
    That is a beautiful piece. The details of the painting are outstanding. You have an amazing art collection. How many pieces altogether?
    Hi Elliot, thank you. Yes, the Lisey's Story art is beautiful in itself and the intricate detail for each of the flowers must have entailed a lot of work for the artist. Mark Stutzman had a great run with the King covers, and this is a very pretty piece. I have 6 King art work, with 3 of them being covers. And 1 more Suntup cover of Hannibal. Never thought about art until I started seeing some original art of King books on display by various members here. I think the first time I'd seen original art of books were when I saw a video of Bob Jackson's basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Lovely piece, plus some other rather delightful originals to go with it.
    Duma Key (I hope that is correct) is superb.
    Be careful art does not take over from the books. Hellishly addictive!!
    Alec, thank you. Always appreciate your compliments. I myself am surprised that I've begun to appreciate the art work more than the books, and am always looking at or searching for photos of art from books more than the books themselves these days.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Awesome stuff. That lettered IT is fantastic, along with all the other lettered books.
    Many thanks Mike.

Default Sleeping Beauties Cemetery Dance Original Art

Original art for the Sleeping Beauties Cemetery Dance cover for their signed numbered edition. Art by Jana Heidersdorf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast