Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Elliot HP Spencer

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Awesome stuff Elliot. I am trying to get more signed and inscribed first ed, but I am working on something now that is pretty big. Not in the title of the book. People probably won't
    be impressed. But the entire package has one of a kind or very rare items. But you are doing great and have a wonderful collection. Keep on going.
    Thank you. Look forward to seeing what you are working on and the new adds to your collection.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Signed 1st editions. Nothing better, though only my personal choice.
    You appear to have them in abundance.
    Wonderful Elliot, just wonderful.
    Thank you. Always honored. Can't wait to see what new treasure you add to your amazing collection.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Supernice suff, big congrats !!!
    Thank you. I've been lax in posting in your thread but always enjoy seeing your new adds.

Country
    Country Flag

Some new and old adds. No particular order.

Thinner: Thanks to Dave at Betts.

The Stand:

From a Buick 8:

Bernie Wrightson's Freak Show: This foreign edition contains the full The Stand portfolio.

The Bachman Books 1st UK edition:

The Bazaar of Bad Dreams: with CD slipcase

Bernie Wrightson's Frankenstein:

It Uncorrected Proof:

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Wonderful, just wonderful.
    Sadly fewer signed 1st editions on display compared to a few years ago. However you have certainly gained some ground with these latest purchases.
    The signed “It” proof is fabulous, that really does deserve a tray case of its own.
    Congratulations Elliot. First class.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Wonderful, just wonderful.
    Sadly fewer signed 1st editions on display compared to a few years ago. However you have certainly gained some ground with these latest purchases.
    The signed “It” proof is fabulous, that really does deserve a tray case of its own.
    Congratulations Elliot. First class.
    Thank you Alec. Always much appreciated. It would be nice to see more people display their collections, especially signed firsts. I never thought of a tray case for the It proof. I'll definitely have to try to get something done on that front. Thanks again!

Country
    Country Flag

Some new additions:

I came across this while surfing around recently and thought it was a pretty cool Stephen King calendar. This was a bookseller incentive for promoting the paperback release of The Eyes of the Dragon.

!988: The Year of Stephen King:

I wanted something to protect and display my IT proof. Instead of trying to get a custom traycase made, I found a wood box that I thought would fit the bill. So with a little bit of customizing, I came up with this. I don't think it came out too shabby.

IT presentation box:

Inscribed Gerald's Game:

I've been searching for a Stephen King inscription where he wished someone a Happy Halloween for some time now. As we are now officially in October, somehow, somewhere something aligned for me and I finally came across a Halloween inscription. Now, to be honest, this did put me temporarily in the red but it was well worth it. I've learned the hard way, when an opportunity has arisen and I've passed on it, I never get that opportunity again. So I clicked add to cart. For a 40+ year old insert and book, they were both in amazing shape.

The Monkey insert from the November 1980 Gallery magazine as well as The Book of the Sixth World Fantasy Convention 1980 with a photo of King from the signing:

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot HP Spencer View Post
    King looks like he's about 15% into a werewolf metamorphosis.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG CONGRATS !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot HP Spencer View Post
    King looks like he's about 15% into a werewolf metamorphosis.
    Thanks! That made me laugh.

Country
    Country Flag

BIG CONGRATS !!!
    Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Some new adds - October-November:

Nakatomi Cycle of the Werewolf Portfolio:

Custom collector's box with foil-stamped cover. 48 page Cycle of the Werewolf chapbook that features the black and white illustrations from the book, along with never before printed behind the scenes concept and process sketches, Lunar Calendar and signature sheet:

Some samples of the artwork. The colors really pop on these prints(Giclées). Not sure how it compares to the original portfolio prints.

Signed and Dated with ticket stubs- The Bachman Books:

Rose Madder inscribed to Philip Rosenthal(television writer and producer who is the creator, writer, and executive producer of the CBS sitcom Everybody Loves Raymond):

The Dead Zone signed and inscribed at the 10th World Fantasy Convention-1984:

Convention program:

Some of the guest list:

Everything's Eventual flat signed:

The Stephen King Universe Artist Edition(1 of 12 - AE-6):

Salem's Lot First with Father Cody jacket:

The book and dust jacket are in good/fair condition. Happy to add this to my collection:

Skeleton Crew UK edition:

I just really liked this alternate cover artwork:

Last edited by Elliot HP Spencer; 02-28-2024 at 12:34 PM.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Holy you know what. Awesome stuff there Elliot. I too have one thing coming my way, but that is quite the haul.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Holy you know what. Awesome stuff there Elliot. I too have one thing coming my way, but that is quite the haul.
    Thanks. It was a productive couple of months. Wallet is a little thin though.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Elliot; you post so many jaw dropping pictures of outrageous King collectibles. Hard to make a comprehensive flattering post, but I must say I love the Bachman Books! Rare Rare Rare.

Gunslinger Apprentice roopeshjoshi is on a distinguished road

Really nice. That Rose Madder is amazing!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing new stuff, big congrats !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Elliot; you post so many jaw dropping pictures of outrageous King collectibles. Hard to make a comprehensive flattering post, but I must say I love the Bachman Books! Rare Rare Rare.
    Thank you. Always honored and appreciative to have you comment on my collection.

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing new stuff, big congrats !!!
    Thanks, as always!

Country
    Country Flag

Just arrived today. My first Stephen King UK signed limited.

The Wind Through The Keyhole (1 of 200):

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by roopeshjoshi View Post
    Really nice. That Rose Madder is amazing!
    Thanks! Always psyched when I find these inscriptions.

Country
    Country Flag

I was able to pick up the second book inscribed to Philip Rosenthal to complete the set.

Dolores Claiborne inscribed to Philip Rosenthal:

Side by side inscriptions(Dolores Claiborne & Rose Madder):

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Again, I thought I had a nice sig collection. Elliot, yours is awesome.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I agree with Mike, awesome stuff.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you MikeDuke and ur2ndbiggestfan. I always enjoy looking through your collection threads. I feel like a minor player compared to you guys and your collections.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast