Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 902 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 402 802 852 892 900 901 902 903 904 912 952 1002 ... LastLast
Results 22,526 to 22,550 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    If you want to be guaranteed a copy, in a broadart cover, and packed well, here it is. $395 BIN:

Signed Stephen King Sleeping Beauties 1st First Edition Autographed
    WOW. $395... I was selling my spares for $200 + cost of the book. haha Maybe I am too low!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Weird. New seller from China has listed several of these at $30 BIN ($100+ below market), but when BIN is clicked, error message says seller can't accept payment right now. Either a scam/hoax, or a steal. Hard to tell.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Li...cAAOSwqSVZqMxF

Brand New Limited Edition Funko Pop Pennywise Stephen King's It 472

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Zero rating on a hot new item from overseas?? I'd stay away
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

eBay "helped" me stay away. I figured a $30 gamble (with PP and ebay guarantees) was worth it.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't know of the artist, but it's a cool piece. $20 BIN:
    PENNYWISE The Clown IT Stephen King original horror art sketch

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Weird. New seller from China has listed several of these at $30 BIN ($100+ below market), but when BIN is clicked, error message says seller can't accept payment right now. Either a scam/hoax, or a steal. Hard to tell.

Seller changed the description:
    Brand new Pennywise Limited Edition Chase from Stephen King's It number 472 Funko Pop Vinyl Figure

This is a Chase

And i bet my ass, he means Case

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Shows as sold. Is it the rare one?
    How can one sell, yet it shows as seller can't accept payment?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

As stated earlier, I would just stay away. When they were first released, no retailer had them cheaper than ~40$ and now after the cancellation of the contract someone is trying to sell one for 100$ below the going rate. Something is fishy with this one.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Too expensive (IMO) at $150 BIN, but with current frenzy over "It", you decide. I suggest offering $50.
    1986 VINTAGE STEPHEN KING's IT PROMOTIONAL advertising for the Viking first ed.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Those rarely come up for sale : Stephen King Bag Of bones Promo Phonograph DVD Press Kit
    >>> http://www.ebay.fr/itm/112538958825?ul_noapp=true

Picked it up for $91 shipped. Don't usually go for the promo stuff but this one is pretty cool. Thanks for posting, Jeremy!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There you go! Much better price.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Those rarely come up for sale : Stephen King Bag Of bones Promo Phonograph DVD Press Kit

Picked it up for $91 shipped. Don't usually go for the promo stuff but this one is pretty cool. Thanks for posting, Jeremy!

Glad to help anyone from this boards
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

You got a steal with that purchase.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice looking copy.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post

Seller changed the description:
    Brand new Pennywise Limited Edition Chase from Stephen King's It number 472 Funko Pop Vinyl Figure

This is a Chase

And i bet my ass, he means Case
    There seems to be several on ebay coming from China from seller's with no feedback. Probably counterfeit or maybe the supplier is still making them on the sly, that might be why the contract was pulled. Maybe they were making more than asked for and selling the extras on the market

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

3 day auction. Starts at $1.99. If it stays below the radar, a deal might be had.

Stephen King's It (2017) t-shirt (men's large), pin, & smart phone 3D goggle kit

For the completist? (SP?)

Manchete 1987 Fellini Khashoggi Stephen King Roger Moore Niki Lauda Chet Baker

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins

Thanks, Ralph! Threw up a bid of $100 just to see if it'd take.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Interested to hear if you fix the audio/battery/switch, and how you did it.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Inscribed and in rare, beautiful condition. Anyone know of other signed copies?

Salem's Lot - Stephen King - Signed & Inscribed UK First Edition 1st/1st 1976

Country
    Country Flag

Interested to hear if you fix the audio/battery/switch, and how you did it.
    Probably won't even fool with it to be honest with ya. But I'll let ya know if I do for sure.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Inscribed and in rare, beautiful condition. Anyone know of other signed copies?

Salem's Lot - Stephen King - Signed & Inscribed UK First Edition 1st/1st 1976
    If only....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    You got that right, Ralph!!! I paid $250 for mine and I received the DVD/Promo sleeve for free from my BiL at A&E!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

For those of you who need to have one of everything: there's now a new hardcover edition of The Gunslinger. Same artwork as the trade paperback. No illustrations, full number line.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 902 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 402 802 852 892 900 901 902 903 904 912 952 1002 ... LastLast