Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 751 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741 749 750 751 752 753 761 801 851 ... LastLast
Results 18,751 to 18,775 of 27571

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Where have you gone Joe Dimaggio Kinder gentler Bob, our website turns its lonely eyes to you...
    What's that you say, Mr. Randall Flagg?
    Jokin' Bob has left and gone away
    I took the liberty of using Bev Vincent's comment in my signature.

RF almost NEVER has a signature, thus the honor is significant.

<-------------Yes. Actually spoke of himself in the third person.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool item, and not many out there. $49.95 BIN, OBO:
    RARE UNIQUE SIGNED PROMOTIONAL RED FLASHING LIGHT UP "DEVIL" HORNS JOE HILL

Bob disclaimer
    I have just recieved the exact same ones (unsigned) for going to my ACDC concert \m/
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Where have you gone Joe Dimaggio Kinder gentler Bob, our website turns its lonely eyes to you...
    What's that you say, Mr. Randall Flagg?
    Jokin' Bob has left and gone away
    I took the liberty of using Bev Vincent's comment in my signature.

RF almost NEVER has a signature, thus the honor is significant.

<-------------Yes. Actually spoke of himself in the third person.

Wow!!! New year, new things!!!!

Bob, is it true what they say, that there are only two things that come from Texas? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Bob, is it true what they say, that there are only two things that come from Texas? LOL LOL
    Is that what they taught you at TCU?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Is that what they taught you at TCU?

You remembered!!! Yep, that's what they told me!!! LOL LOL Of course, I didn't believe them at all.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Not sure of the value of The Shining snow globe, but unique, no?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/301841742968...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    My wife and I have a couple of Christmas snow globes. This year, when we pulled them out of storage, the water from one was all gone. There is no valve on it...the water just leaked out.

A word of warning to those of you that have a Mist Snowglobe sitting on your bookshelf next to your S/L copy of The Gunslinger or your S/L The Stand.....water and books do not mix.
    You're not saying that happened to you did it? They were just in storage so they didn't damage anything?

A pinhole leak and the water might not leak, but it will evaporate...I've seen that happen too...

"Mist Snowglobe - mint condition, but not original water."
    It was a small snow globe...less than 2" in diameter...so not a lot of water. Nothing that was stored with it appears to have any damage...it probably leaked out very slowly over the last year.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    I cry bullshit on the locked away in an England storage facility for over 30 years story.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I cry bullshit on the locked away in an England storage facility for over 30 years story.
    I agree! I'm trying hard to locate an article I read on this sometime ago screaming scam.

Edit: Here is a youtube video on it. Pay attention to the only comment left below the video (it seems we aren't the only ones calling BS):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGDw4xmD0s

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice catch boys!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is the first I would say. Could be scooped for a good price!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I agree! I'm trying hard to locate an article I read on this sometime ago screaming scam.

Edit: Here is a youtube video on it. Pay attention to the only comment left below the video (it seems we aren't the only ones calling BS):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGDw4xmD0s

Mulleins
    500 prototype limited editions?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$415 : I think that we know who this book is perfect for !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope someone from here got the signed Blaze. It was a steal....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    I agree. Just about as rare as a signed BOBD.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hope I've chosen the best thread for this post?

I recently bought a copy of "The Ideal Genuine Man". The copyright page has a sticker on it with publishing info (see photo). I initially thought it was dodgy and that the sticker was covering the true copyright info (e.g., a later printing), but it doesn't seem to be covering anything when I've held it up to the light. I've seen a 2nd impression of this book where the copyright page looks rather different. Any ideas?

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PS - NO idea what that "fewer Irish Eyes..." box is?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Hope I've chosen the best thread for this post?

I recently bought a copy of "The Ideal Genuine Man". The copyright page has a sticker on it with publishing info (see photo). I initially thought it was dodgy and that the sticker was covering the true copyright info (e.g., a later printing), but it doesn't seem to be covering anything when I've held it up to the light. I've seen a 2nd impression of this book where the copyright page looks rather different. Any ideas?
    Quite simply, this is the Putnam distributed trade edition. King's own "Philtrum Press" originally issued it, then Putnam took over the distribution. The book is the same.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    I was outbid on both of the auctions I wanted...well kind of wanted. Ninja bids hit with 15 seconds left.

Needful things went up to 177.50 (I went to $175).
    Blaze was at $187.50 foreverrrr and then with 14 seconds, jumped and jumped to its final price. Too much for me for this book but a good deal sounds like! I have a lot of books I'm acquiring so need to be picky a bit.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

There are zero Google results for that exact phrase!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post

I worked it out! Was an after image on my computer of an Aussie newspaper headline. It stayed on screen when I took the screen shot of the photo! Sorry, digression...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post

I worked it out! Was an after image on my computer of an Aussie newspaper headline. It stayed on screen when I took the screen shot of the photo! Sorry, digression...
    Luckily you weren't browsing porn sites instead of news sites.

It seems that the Australian government has a program, the working holidaymaker program, to encourage working vacations. A lot of Irish use to go there to "vacation" while working in pubs, cafes and on farms. They call them "Backpackers." The Irish don't seem to be falling for it anymore.

"The trend among the Irish, however, has become a major concern for Australia’s tourism operators and farmers, who rely on backpackers to work in cafes, pubs and in fruit picking.

The number of working holidaymakers from Ireland has dropped by more than half in only three years, Immigration Department figures show.

Meanwhile, the hospitality industry is suffering a shortage of 38,000 workers, which could grow to 120,000 within four years. "More needs to be done to entice backpackers here."

‘‘The working holidaymaker program, and especially the second-year visa extension for regional work, is a huge contributor to the on-going productivity and profitability of the Australian vegetable industry.’’

Tourism Minister Richard Colbeck said the government had expanded the working holidaymaker program to include a handful of new countries, including China.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 751 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741 749 750 751 752 753 761 801 851 ... LastLast