Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 601 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 651 701 1101 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,025 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Your's for 6 easy payment's? When they start this!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
    Your's for 6 easy payment's? When they start this!
    ???
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure he's got all of the supporting documentation, with lots of signatures. And they all say Steven lol.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/301379125711?nav=SEARCH
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I'm sure he's got all of the supporting documentation, with lots of signatures. And they all say Steven lol.

I messaged and asked since I'll be in Portland area could I view it in person, see any paperwork that verified it belonged to Steven King... and pick it up in person.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't count on the rusted areas being bulletproof anymore!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post

I messaged and asked since I'll be in Portland area could I view it in person, see any paperwork that verified it belonged to Steven King... and pick it up in person.
    Are you going to want a one time member name change to Mr. Mercedes?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

So if that Dealer's Disclosure slip is legit, King owned the car from 1993 (assuming he bought it new as seller states) until 1997. Would be nice (well, mandatory actually) to have other papers with King's signature and at least one photo. If anybody knows King's address in Bangor in 1997, you can see if its a match as well. I'm just thinking that $30k (opening bid) for a 21-year old car is a bit much. Now maybe if he owned it more recently and you could could scrape some DNA or something ......

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So if that Dealer's Disclosure slip is legit, King owned the car from 1993 (assuming he bought it new as seller states) until 1997. Would be nice (well, mandatory actually) to have other papers with King's signature and at least one photo. If anybody knows King's address in Bangor in 1997, you can see if its a match as well. I'm just thinking that $30k (opening bid) for a 21-year old car is a bit much. Now maybe if he owned it more recently and you could could scrape some DNA or something ......
    Boogers under the seat!!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The Ford Explorer I bought (and own) was also a 1993. It came with his name and Bangor address on the title. It is a bit of a contrast from the Mercedes. and I paid way less than that for it. I actually paid less than book value (excuse the pun).

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

"<*******************> INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS < I CAN SHIP FIRST CLASS MAIL FOR A CHEAPER rate than Priority BUT WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF MAIL - I WILL PROVIDE A CUSTOMS ID NUMBER BUT THAT WILL BE ALL <**********************> IF YOU BID YOU WILL AGREE TO THIS <***************> "

so the owner will ship to the UK. Nice to know!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I would think if this was not legit, it would be a bold move to post it on SKMB as I assume Ms Mod would be able to debunk easily.
    The address on the "Dealer Disclosure" looks good.

Still: Not in my price range though.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post

"<*******************> INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS < I CAN SHIP FIRST CLASS MAIL FOR A CHEAPER rate than Priority BUT WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF MAIL - I WILL PROVIDE A CUSTOMS ID NUMBER BUT THAT WILL BE ALL <**********************> IF YOU BID YOU WILL AGREE TO THIS <***************> "

so the owner will ship to the UK. Nice to know!
    The good old BENZ from SK....
    I remember when it was offered on ebay the first time, a several years ago.
    (The Benz was cheap)..

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd buy it, but I already have a 1993 Mercedes Benz; and mine's a convertible with a V-12.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Take the engine block to a signing. King will either sign it out of respect for your commitment or he'll get a restraining order.

Framing might be expensive though.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, if 26 of us here pitch in $1,153 each (about the same cost as a pair of SOD S/Ls) we could buy the car. Each person could have it for two weeks a year. Last living person gets to keep it and pass it on. If 52 of us do it, it would only be $576.92 and everyone would get it for a week. Come on, it's bulletproof! I call the week encompassing April 10-13, I'll be driving it to my Air Force Italy squadron reunion in Vegas.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, if 26 of us here pitch in $1,153 each (about the same cost as a pair of SOD S/Ls) we could buy the car. Each person could have it for two weeks a year. Last living person gets to keep it and pass it on. If 52 of us do it, it would only be $576.92 and everyone would get it for a week. Come on, it's bulletproof! I call the week encompassing April 10-13, I'll be driving it to my Air Force Italy squadron reunion in Vegas.
    Good luck with that. I can't even get 66 members to donate $36.50 for one year ad free on the site.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Good luck with that. I can't even get 66 members to donate $36.50 for one year ad free on the site.
    There, you have one more... I donated.

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

I love how this item is classified as "Fine". Some people are really, really generous with their assessments of the books they want to sell.

The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger by Stephen King, 1984 2nd edition fine w/DJ

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome,
    Can you explain how you came up with the numbers you just stated. (66 & $36.50)
    I'm guessing your web fees are $2400 a year ?
    Thanks

P.S. My apologies if its already been explained.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Jerome,
    Thanks

See Post # 55 in the "Donate to Keep The Site Free" Thread

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Jerome,
    Thanks

See Post # 55 in the "Donate to Keep The Site Free" Thread
    Thank you, that answered my question.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 601 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 651 701 1101 ... LastLast