Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 456 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 454 455 456 457 458 466 506 556 956 ... LastLast
Results 11,376 to 11,400 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Lol I love the 140,008.000 - I probably won't buy the collection since its about 8 dollars too much.
    Wow - that's Other Worlds bookstore....they must be packing it in.

I emailed them years ago and asked a question about the 'number' of an S/L edition - they replied "it wouldn't be worth the effort to take the book off the shelf and look."
    Yeah, I could see that. He appears lazy in that he didn't even bother to provide an inventory for $140,008!!!! LOL LOL I'm sure there is some amazing items in there, but who would buy sight unseen? He wants the buyer to do all the leg work. Lazy bastard.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I got mine with tray case for $220. Guess I got a great deal.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Lol I love the 140,008.000 - I probably won't buy the collection since its about 8 dollars too much.

I emailed them years ago and asked a question about the 'number' of an S/L edition - they replied "it wouldn't be worth the effort to take the book off the shelf and look."
    I bought quite a few items from him (Paul Dobish) years ago before the internet came along. They were one of the bookstores that mailed a catalog. I never had any problems with Paul but I could tell he didn't want to chit chat on the phone. If you were buying he was great. The set up was weird though. The phone number on the catalog was his home phone number (I am pretty sure). Sometimes his wife would answer and say he was down at "the store" and tell me when to call back. He usually answered the phone when I called back. Never knew what was up with that. He answered questions like the book was right in front of him but I don't think it was. I never had any problems with him. I do think that his prices never fell back to market value when the King market declined. Recently his prices seem very high to me.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd love to have those, but...

John

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Im surprised. Ive done some business with Paul and never had a problem. He was always helpful and provided accurate info and would negotiate. Havent purchased from him in a while tho
    reality continues to ruin my life

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I'd love to have those, but...

John
    I, as well. Hell, we can dream right, John?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I know Paul Dobish from NECON -- he's been a regular there for a long, long time. He always brings along stacks of books to be signed.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Im surprised. Ive done some business with Paul and never had a problem. He was always helpful and provided accurate info and would negotiate. Havent purchased from him in a while tho
    Eh - it was probably 10 years ago. Maybe just a bad day.

Mostly, I just remember it because of how unfriendly it was. Like it wasn't "Hey, I'm too busy right now, but let me get back to you..." where it's a polite brush-off...he was bascially saying "I don't ever want your business." A prophecy fulfilled...haha...

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Be interesting to see if the Plant set sells....I had a set I sold in 2010 for $9K. I remember sort of regretting it, but that much cash in one fell swoop, I couldn't say no...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Finish in less than 24hrs ...
    Insomnia US proof http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2212697614...84.m1555.l2649
    UK BCA Delores Claiborne (True UK 1st edition) signed http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2212697758...84.m1555.l2649
    UK The Running Man 1st edition http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2212697838...84.m1555.l2649

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are (so far) good prices.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post

I wonder why Jonathan is on the cover of Running Man?

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't say this is intriguing, but it just popped up on eBay and I've never seen it before which probably means that somebody here wants a copy. Waldenbooks Hot Author Reviews from 1989, vol 1 #4, w/King on cover and interview.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1989-Vol-1-4...item35cafc7d2a
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Feb 1978 Fantasy & Sci Fi w/Night of the Tiger; looks pristine, no address sticker, $15 to start.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Night-of...item565a62371b
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice finds. Thanks.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

CBS have UTD iPhone cases available.

This one is pretty funny:

http://www.cbsstore.com/under-the-do...under-the-dome

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    He looks almost handsome in that picture
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just posted a minute ago ... $30K starting bid.

ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE STEPHEN KINGS , THE PLANT ,ALL THREE VOLUMES , PART 2 ,SIGNED BY THE AUTHOR , ALSO STEPHEN KINGS PRINTED , UNCUT , MANUSCRIPT ,GALLEY PROOF ,VOLUME 1 , THE PLANT ,WITH PROOF CHANGES DATED AND SIGNED BY STEPHEN KING . WITH THIS COLLECTION WE ARE OFFERING ,THE SIX STORIES ,NUMBER 51, IN ROMAN NUMERALS ,SIGNED WITH SLIPCOVER BY AUTHOR . THE BOOK ,BAG OF BONES ,PROOF COPY , SIGNED BY STEPHEN KING . INCLUDED WITH SALE , HARDBACK ,TRADE COPY ,BAG OF BONES . INTER OFFICE MEMOS AND NOTES INCLUDED ,THIS COLLECTION HAS NEVER BEEN OFFERED FOR SALE !

http://www.ebay.com/itm/stephen-king...item27d719447d

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Dr Sleep Sleep Mask from SDCC 2013

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doctor-Sleep...item4176389891

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Rolling Stone Summer 1984 Double Issue w/King story. Not in great shape, but for $.09 starting bid ....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rolling-Ston...item4ac891cc71

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Just posted a minute ago ... $30K starting bid.

ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE STEPHEN KINGS , THE PLANT ,ALL THREE VOLUMES , PART 2 ,SIGNED BY THE AUTHOR , ALSO STEPHEN KINGS PRINTED , UNCUT , MANUSCRIPT ,GALLEY PROOF ,VOLUME 1 , THE PLANT ,WITH PROOF CHANGES DATED AND SIGNED BY STEPHEN KING . WITH THIS COLLECTION WE ARE OFFERING ,THE SIX STORIES ,NUMBER 51, IN ROMAN NUMERALS ,SIGNED WITH SLIPCOVER BY AUTHOR . THE BOOK ,BAG OF BONES ,PROOF COPY , SIGNED BY STEPHEN KING . INCLUDED WITH SALE , HARDBACK ,TRADE COPY ,BAG OF BONES . INTER OFFICE MEMOS AND NOTES INCLUDED ,THIS COLLECTION HAS NEVER BEEN OFFERED FOR SALE !

http://www.ebay.com/itm/stephen-king...item27d719447d
    I think this is the second or third time I have seen this one listed. IMO, the seller needs to do a much better job of presentation. I can't tell from the photos if the proof copy of The Plant is signed or not (although he says that it is). And any corrections in King's hand need to be noted and quantified. How many? One? Two? A hundred? It makes a difference.

I wonder how many proof copies of each of the three parts to The Plant were done? Betts has proofs of Parts 1 & 2 for sale as part of the "super collection" from Chris Cavalier. Bloody Rare Books (I think) has proofs of Parts 2 & 3. And now here is another copy of Part 1.

Many years ago Chris, iowabob, Roy Robbins and I went to The Book Sail in Tustin, CA. It was waay after hours and John McLaughlin (reeking of pot) met us there late one night and let us in. He started dragging things out of a storeroom. Boxes and boxes of stuff that he really hadn't even gone through yet and wouldn't give firm prices for anything. I do remember seeing those long proof loose pages from a couple of parts of The Plant and, I think, The Eyes of the Dragon. But they were really dirty at the time and did not look like much too me. Just haphazardly stored in boxes heavy with dust and dirt. I wasn't interested then and don't think I am today. I'm pretty sure that what I saw that night are the ones currently offered at Betts. We looked at many, many rarities that night, including Whelan's original Firestarter painting, first state 'Salem's dj, and on and on. Somewhere later in the night I said something to piss John off and he threw us all out of his store. We still laugh about that even today.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 456 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 454 455 456 457 458 466 506 556 956 ... LastLast