Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 407 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 405 406 407 408 409 417 457 507 907 ... LastLast
Results 10,151 to 10,175 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

At an even lower price? You've got balls, Chad! lol

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    At an even lower price? You've got balls, Chad! lol
    I love eBay - I can't tell you how many times I've asked about buying it at a lower listed price (I mean who here hasn't) - I've been told no more times than I can remember - but I do remember the times when I was able to get that deal. It never hurts to ask (I'm pretty polite when I do) - honestly I think the way I was introduced to the forum was after striking a deal with Simon for the s/l sub press locke & key vol 1.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I grabbed a copy of The Stand World edition. That one looks intriguing.

John
    Ditto! Looks cool so I grabbed one too.
    Another at $3.25 BIN
    The Stand by Stephen King (2012) Complete Uncut Edition Paperback

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Very hard to find a copy that is mint. rare at this price:
    Stephen King Eyes of the Dragon Philtrum Press Signed Limited Edition # 624/1000
    GONE
    Very nice seller - I asked to buy it now at a lower price and he agreed.
    excuse the Limbo reference but, How Low can you go?

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Stephen King Eyes of the Dragon Philtrum Press Signed Limited Edition # 624/1000
    GONE
    I cant limbo very well - I would be out after a round or two...but in case you really are curious - the BIN was $600...

Spoiler:
    $75 less than BIN

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    GONE
    I cant limbo very well - I would be out after a round or two...but in case you really are curious - the BIN was $600...

Spoiler:
    $75 less than BIN
    Nice purchase at a great price - congrats!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$20 is silly, and I usually don't see it separated from the combo pack:
    STEPHEN KING/RICHARD BACHMAN DESPERATION & THE REGULATORS BOOK LIGHT

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahhh, so that's what that looks like! I didn't know it was so .... ugly.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, this darktowercomendium guy has some great stuff! His prices are starting to go a little higher now that he knows we're looking at him, but still ... a TON of shit I haven't seen before.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/darktowercom...p2047675.l2562

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, even some stuff that's interesting to me as a non-promo-item-collector (or is it promo-item-non-collector)? But he doesn't ship to Europe and most of it is too expensive for my taste. The Nightmares and Dreamscapes excerpt booklet isn't as scarce as he wants to believe us either. You can find copies starting at $15 on ABE.

But I hope that some of his stuff ends up in the Corner!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like a nice copy. I don't see the normal spotting but the DJ spine (maybe just the photo) looks a bit faded.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Really!! Mine is still in Shrink wrap and I got it for $50 I believe!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Still available from DMG for $30.

https://secure.grantbooks.com/z-sk-portfolios.html
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Still available from DMG for $30.

https://secure.grantbooks.com/z-sk-portfolios.html
    Huh? I did not know this. However, I think I bought mine thru a Haven auction sometime ago. Regardless, $200 ain't happening!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

$30 sounds like a nice price from the publisher. I should grab one to go with The Stand and IT portfolios I have...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    $30 sounds like a nice price from the publisher. I should grab one to go with The Stand and IT portfolios I have...
    I have hung onto my S/L version for a while, but sold off my other editions (The Stand etc.) mainly due to a lack of a good way to display them. Framing them all does not seem cost effective (or wall space effective) so, they it sits unopened in a carefully chosen spot on the shelf. It would be nice to have a way to display it like the one Dick and Tomas were kicking around. They were discussing a single "frame" with a "pocket of sorts behind the glass and back of the frame such that you could interchange the image at will simply by sliding out the old and sliding in the new. The entire frame display/storage bin would mount nicely as if a single framed Illustration if you follow me. Not sure if they will ever get around to doing it, but rest assured I'd be on board for something like that!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Whispers Stephen King Double Signed Ltd. Hardcover Vol 5 # 1-2 [Issue 17-18]

Mark Twain

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

King has a foreword in one of the mags, plus Larson is just funny (IMO): $5
    Gary Larson-Four Far Side Gallery Trade Paperbacks-Stephen King, Robin Williams

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 407 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 405 406 407 408 409 417 457 507 907 ... LastLast