Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 393 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 443 493 893 ... LastLast
Results 9,801 to 9,825 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, maybe not for the metallic covered one, but I'd guess so for that one.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    This price is more realistic for this OVP book.
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/Stephen-King-...item1c318e8a2d

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello, I sell 2 proofs on ebay, and there is 1 day left for each auction.

BLOCKADE BILLY, proof.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...:L:LCA:US:1123

SECRETARY OF THE DREAMS, volume 2, proof.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...:L:LCA:US:1123
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    This price is more realistic for this OVP book.
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/Stephen-King-...item1c318e8a2d

Rolol tried to sell this several times i think. So this is still to expensive obviosuly...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Shannon-Boxed Set!"

Thanks, but I just got this one (for a hell of a lot cheaper, too, lol). Check my collection thread every now and then!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Missing the DJ, but the dustjacket is not tough to find.
    $7:
    stephen king wizard and glass grant hardcover first edition

In should just buy it, but I'll leave it up for members.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Heritage Auctions - 2013 April 10 Rare Books Signature Auction - New York #6094

Heritage Auction has a few books up for auction. I think the floor auction begins on or around Wednesday, April 10, 2013.
    http://historical.ha.com/c/item.zx?s...94&lotNo=36267

"I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not too familiar with Heritage Auctions. Are they legit? The main reason I ask is that some of the signed 1/1s the have do not show any pictures of the signature.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I'm not too familiar with Heritage Auctions. Are they legit? The main reason I ask is that some of the signed 1/1s the have do not show any pictures of the signature.

I personally only ever purchased original art, and golden age comics from them. I got an alert based on Wrightson, and noticed a few books offered. They are a really big auction house, and they do back up what they sell.

I remember flack over some sports autographs, and this was their response.

"First, and most importantly, every autograph sold by Heritage is authenticated by PSA/DNA, James Spence, or both.

We cannot stress this enough. Due to the logistics of running constant auctions that begin and end every week, occasionally we must list material prior to its evaluation by PSA/DNA, who examines our Sunday Internet Sports Auctions (SISA). While this is admittedly not ideal, it is important to understand that no auction reaches its conclusion without that evaluation. Lots are pulled prior to the end of the four-week bidding process if they are deemed not authentic or questionable. Never will an autographed lot in a Heritage auction close prior to examination. We do understand it can be frustrating to bid on a lot only to have the auction end prior to the conclusion, but we would all agree that this is preferable to selling material that is not genuine. We would also suggest that ideally those who feel they have spotted a problematic item in a Heritage auction would bring it to our attention directly via email to Sports@HA.com, which would be the most effective course of action to ensure speedy removal of such items from auction. The entire hobby is improved when mudslinging is replaced by goodwill and a helpful intent.

Thank you,
    Chris Nerat "
    Cataloger - Consignment Director
    Heritage
    Auctions www.Sports.HA.com
    ChrisN@HA.com

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Heritage is as legit as any entity can possibly be. They are very reputable and have no reason to knowingly sell fraudulent material. That's not to say they can't occasionally make mistakes but I think you can trust them.

My problem is with the certification services. I have seen King signatures deemed genuine by James Spence that I know are fraudulent. And problems with PSA/DNA are well documented. These COA's are not an excuse for not doing your homework. I wouldn't buy anything just on the presence of a COA. I would have to be comfortable with the signature myself.

A couple of years ago and not long after I had seen a fake King signature with a James Spence COA there were several Babe Ruth baseballs being auctioned by Heritage. I have always wanted a Babe Ruth signed ball and had just about convinced myself to bid on one. It would have sold for a few thousand dollars and there was no certainty that I could approach the winning bid but I was about convinced to try. Then I saw that James Spence had authenticated the signature. I knew from the fraudulent King signature they certified that they were not infallible and I realized that I was no expert in Babe Ruth's signature so I got cold feet and didn't bid. I'll likely never own a Ruth signed ball because there are forgeries out there and I am not comfortable enough to authenticate one on my own.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Heritage is as legit as any entity can possibly be. They are very reputable and have no reason to knowingly sell fraudulent material. That's not to say they can't occasionally make mistakes but I think you can trust them.

My problem is with the certification services. I have seen King signatures deemed genuine by James Spence that I know are fraudulent. And problems with PSA/DNA are well documented. These COA's are not an excuse for not doing your homework. I wouldn't buy anything just on the presence of a COA. I would have to be comfortable with the signature myself.

A couple of years ago and not long after I had seen a fake King signature with a James Spence COA there were several Babe Ruth baseballs being auctioned by Heritage. I have always wanted a Babe Ruth signed ball and had just about convinced myself to bid on one. It would have sold for a few thousand dollars and there was no certainty that I could approach the winning bid but I was about convinced to try. Then I saw that James Spence had authenticated the signature. I knew from the fraudulent King signature they certified that they were not infallible and I realized that I was no expert in Babe Ruth's signature so I got cold feet and didn't bid. I'll likely never own a Ruth signed ball because there are forgeries out there and I am not comfortable enough to authenticate one on my own.
    That is why I stuck to comics, and art. If I personally did not get the signature I will always question a signature just a tiny little bit.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. I'm intrigued by the Misery that's inscribed to Brian. It's just unfortunate that there is no photo of the signature.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Thanks guys. I'm intrigued by the Misery that's inscribed to Brian. It's just unfortunate that there is no photo of the signature.
    Message them and ask I am sure they will do their best to get a picture up.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've won several book auctions from Heritage. In fact, my S/L Gunslinger I came from a Heritage-arranged sale. (I made them a fairly lowball offer once the actual auction winner backed out, and they accepted.) Several of my Arkham House gems came from them as well.

For the current auction, mentioned above, I've got bids in on 4 or 5 books. I don't expect I'll win, but it's fun to try. If I ever have to liquidate one of my collections, it will likely be through Heritage as they get some amazingly high prices. Certainly if I were a seller I'd skip all the eBay bullshit and use Heritage.

One thing I really like is if you get on their mailing list as a bidder, once or twice a year (when they have a themed "Grand Auction" for books) you'll get the very nice glossy item guide in the mail. There was one a couple of years ago that featured a bunch of golden-age sci-fi first editions and some amazing sci-fi original art pieces from the pulp era through the '70s. I don't collect art but my God some of those pieces were amazing.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the old Sci-Fi art simply incredible. My favorite art piece is from the pulp era (Black Mask), but I do not even have a clue if the original art exists today.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

UK WTTK fax sig limited edition 1/700 with ok start price...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321100967765

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

A good price on a King signed Dark Tower bookmark.

LINK
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If it stays below $100 that is a deal. Now its at $80.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a terribly cramped signature:
    Signed Stephen King Under The Dome Limited Edition

Another oddity. Perhaps the most "open" "p" I have seen recently. Not even sure anymore.
    Stephen King signed Dark Tower 5 Wolves of the Calla autograph Hardcover

+ Reply to Thread
Page 393 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 443 493 893 ... LastLast