Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 435 485 885 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,625 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It looks to be a nice copy. There is no magnification feature to the photos in this listing so you really can't look for the small defects. I've never bought anything from dna-books although he has listed a lot of stuff on eBay over the years. His auctions always seem to be priced too high and there is just something cheesy about them. I usually have the urge to go wash my hands after I read one of his listings.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Washing your hands is easy (you are a Doctor-hot soapy water up to the elbows, vigorous rubbing, sing "Happy Birthday" twice, air shake, an assistant "gloves" you), but how do you purge the mind? The "brain cache" if you will.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Washing your hands is easy (you are a Doctor-hot soapy water up to the elbows, vigorous rubbing, sing "Happy Birthday" twice, air shake, an assistant "gloves" you), but how do you purge the mind? The "brain cache" if you will.
    Drugs worked just fine for me in the 60's, 70's and 80's. But I've been in AA for over 20 years so my options are fairly limited these days.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    Interesting. I suppose this is one of the 55 that are numbered and stamped as Publishers Copy. First I have actually seen. Likely this one is missing signatures.
    Dark Dreamers, limited signed by Stephen King, David Morrell, one of 350
    I have never seen a numbered PC before. Was this done to get the books back so they made them traceable?
    Just checked my shelves and see mine is also Stamped Publishers Copy Number 19 of 350
    Had forgotten that. Have heard previously of publisher holding the lower numbers for themselve or the author.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Interesting. I suppose this is one of the 55 that are numbered and stamped as Publishers Copy. First I have actually seen. Likely this one is missing signatures.
    I have never seen a numbered PC before. Was this done to get the books back so they made them traceable?
    I have #4 Publisher's Copy
    I have number 19 Publishers copy........ and now see also have 342 of 350 (not marked Publishe copy)

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Drugs worked just fine for me in the 60's, 70's and 80's. But I've been in AA for over 20 years so my options are fairly limited these days.
    Congrats for 20 plus years!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Way to go, Bob!!! You inspire I'm sure!!! Eric Clapton has been in AA for many years and is an idol of mine!!! FWIW
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    I have number 19 Publishers copy........ and now see also have 342 of 350 (not marked Publishe copy)
    As I understand it, the limitaion pages were numbered 1-350, additionally there were 55 Publishers Copies, each of which were numbered 1-55.
    It is a beautiful production, but it really was a clusterfuck as far as signature pages. It essentially preceded the 'net as we know it today, otherwise Underwood-Miller would be crushed here, and everywhere else online.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    As I understand it, the limitaion pages were numbered 1-350, additionally there were 55 Publishers Copies, each of which were numbered 1-55.
    It is a beautiful production, but it really was a clusterfuck as far as signature pages. It essentially preceded the 'net as we know it today, otherwise Underwood-Miller would be crushed here, and everywhere else online.
    Okay.. That is interesting ..... So these # __ of 405 actually

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Then you are banned! You don't collect Publisher's Copies!
    I don't collect proofs either, but I have some pretty rare ones.

I don't think I like that signature. Any others with thoughts on it?

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't like it either. It doesn't feel right .

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This one should be in the ebay BS thread.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Im on the fence. Seems to be consistent with recent rushed sloppy sigs. Cant see any hesitation or pauses. But I agree doesnt feel right.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

On the fence myself too. Looks like it could be just another rushed in passing sig, but it feels off a bit. *shrug*
    Christine

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

and what about the s not looping at the bottom. Oh I see how it is. When its my book no loop! no loop!!! but now we just shrug. Hmmmmm

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Simon, for what it's worth, I thought your book was OK. I sign my name at least twenty times a day at work and if you showed me some of them in a week, I would think someone faked my sig for me because I forgot to sign some forms.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I never said it was not a legit signature all I was doing was pointing out the differences based on the images that are already here as reference. I would of done the same here, but I am cooking corned beef/drinking so I am thankful for spell check.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

If Cujo had one of these... he'd never have been out chasing rabbits... and nobody would have died.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hot-Doll-M...item3ccca34f13

I had this auction bookmarked but it went higher than I wanted. Ex-library copy of 'SALEM'S LOT with a pretty nice second state dust jacket. I am guessing that, like me, the bidders were bidding on the dust jacket as the book itself was pretty much worthless. Pretty good price for the seller and someone got a nice dust jacket.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Salems-Lot-b...vip=true&rt=nc

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed on the front by Berni Wrightson:
    Signed Stephen King~Cycle of The Werewolf~Berni Wrightson~1st printing

Staring at $.99 I bid $2:
    Stephen King/Grant THE DARK TOWER II: THE DRAWING OF THE THREE 1st Edition

Too bad the cover is not perfect, but for our foreign edition collector's:
    El ciclo del hombre lobo / Cycle of Werewolf, King, Stephen

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

PC and has a tear in DJ (I would bet a replacement could be obtained):
    Dystopia - Lettered edition signed by Stephen King Richard Matheson Dean Koontz

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There's another one via weathervane - a bit cheaper, no tear, and can make an offer:
    Stephen King Dean Koontz Clive Barker Peter Straub Dystopia Signed/Lmt x26

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item257b2c92f4

(I don't know how to make my link look as nice as RF)

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    There's another one via weathervane - a bit cheaper, no tear, and can make an offer:
    Stephen King Dean Koontz Clive Barker Peter Straub Dystopia Signed/Lmt x26

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item257b2c92f4

(I don't know how to make my link look as nice as RF)
    The one from Weathervane is not signed by King...only the lettered edition was.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 435 485 885 ... LastLast