Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 380 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 390 430 480 880 ... LastLast
Results 9,476 to 9,500 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Who are the other moderators? You are the only one that I ever see doing anything worthwhile (i.e. moderating).
    I think RF gives in too easily. He should not be swayed so quickly. I would prefer lots of fighting and arguments before anything was decided. I enjoy a good fight.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

10 copies available (the print, not the woman) $160 BIN:
    Stephen King signs Rock Bottom Remainders print - edition of 270 copies

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I think I have the only one of these signed on the left-hand-side, rather than the right.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see many of these for sale, and fewer still with a Hale original piece (absent on this one).
    Is $350 reasonable?
    Stephen King INSOMNIA PORTFOLIO - RED Phil Hale SIGNED BY BOTH

No. I don't think $350 is reasonable at all. I paid $165 but that was in 1998. I think that the set is incomplete without the original drawing. Barry Levin (from whom I purchased my copy #10) thought that the first 20 numbers in the series were housed in the red folders with an additional original Hale drawing. I don't think the seller knows what he is talking about.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I did do a slight modification to the thread title.
    That should settle it. Wish there was a thread just for King stuff though. I'm sort of the opposite of Rosannebarr. Although I too check this thread frequently I don't like getting bogged down with non-King items. Can any Peter Straub auctions be posted here?...he wrote a couple of books with King....and, from what I read, they are friends. Would this be a good spot to alert people to really intriguing Stuart O'Nan auctions?

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I think I have the only one of these signed on the left-hand-side, rather than the right.
    Get yours from Brennan?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    applying the theory of relativity.... they are stephen king
    Maybe.....maybe not. I would counter by saying they are not Stephen King, not Dark Tower and not really very intriguing (although that last one is just my opinion). I think the proper thread is under the "Other authors you collect" heading. But, again, this is just my opinion.
    I'd go a step further and say that in the main Calvin's Corner section, the Intriguing Auctions/Sales and Pride and Joy threads should be King items only. The Other Authors You Collect section should have threads for other Auctions/Sales and P&J's. Just my opinion...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Maybe.....maybe not. I would counter by saying they are not Stephen King, not Dark Tower and not really very intriguing (although that last one is just my opinion). I think the proper thread is under the "Other authors you collect" heading. But, again, this is just my opinion.
    I'd go a step further and say that in the main Calvin's Corner section, the Intriguing Auctions/Sales and Pride and Joy threads should be King items only. The Other Authors You Collect section should have threads for other Auctions/Sales and P&J's. Just my opinion...
    I'd go a giant leap forward, and send other authors threads to their own sites elsewhwere.

I'd go a giant leap forward, and send other authors threads to their own sites elsewhwere.
    I agree with you both. This is a King site and there are ample sites elsewhere for other authors. I am a fan, however, of the Other Authors You Collect section and would like to see other author topics sequestered over there.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Who are the other moderators? You are the only one that I ever see doing anything worthwhile (i.e. moderating).
    You were offered a position. If you would like to be reconsider, just PM me.....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't see many of these for sale, and fewer still with a Hale original piece (absent on this one).
    Is $350 reasonable?

No. I don't think $350 is reasonable at all. I paid $165 but that was in 1998. I think that the set is incomplete without the original drawing. Barry Levin (from whom I purchased my copy #10) thought that the first 20 numbers in the series were housed in the red folders with an additional original Hale drawing. I don't think the seller knows what he is talking about.
    As always, refer to the Catalog-"Update 4/29/10 Per Glimmer Graphics- Phil Hale submitted only ~ 7 of the 10 original art pieces requested. The original piece is not numbered, only added to a few Red folder editions"
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ortfolio+-+S+L

FYI, same seller has a black cover one for sale:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jean, Feev and Brice do a lot as well. Maybe not as much as RF, but I have seen their handiwork first hand on occasion.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Is $350 reasonable?

As always, refer to the Catalog-"Update 4/29/10 Per Glimmer Graphics- Phil Hale submitted only ~ 7 of the 10 original art pieces requested. The original piece is not numbered, only added to a few Red folder editions"

Interesting! So I'm the one who doesn't know what he is talking about. (My wife says that all the time) But I still think $350 is way too much.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Who are the other moderators? You are the only one that I ever see doing anything worthwhile (i.e. moderating)."

Some people have different powers than others. I think the Edit Thread Title power is solely Jerome's.

And me ... my power is to be awesome.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    "Who are the other moderators? You are the only one that I ever see doing anything worthwhile (i.e. moderating)."

Some people have different powers than others. I think the Edit Thread Title power is solely Jerome's.

And me ... my power is to be awesome.
    Good job with it....so far!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I kinda agree with Bob on this one. We should have a "Intriguing Other Authors Auctions and sales" and all the other authors could be included there.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think we should have a "For Sale - Stephen King Only" thread and a "For Sale - Everything Else" thread. That should do the trick, right?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    A For Sale - Stephen King Only thread and a For Sale - Everything Else thread.
    Umm Nothing works!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Not links, just ideas. Sorry, will edit.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with you both. This is a King site and there are ample sites elsewhere for other authors. I am a fan, however, of the Other Authors You Collect section and would like to see other author topics sequestered over there.
    My thoughts exactly, Bob.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone here read this book or others in the Starmont series? Recommended?

Casebook on Stephen King's "The Stand" No. 38 (Paperback) Anthony Magistrale

Owen King's new book:
    Owen (Son of Stephen) King: DOUBLE FEATURE (ARC/Proof, Debut Novel, 2013)

This seller has copper, gold, black coins:
    The Dark Tower Stephen King Marvel Comic BLACK 13 Challenge COIN

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very clean Firestarter's are difficult to find. This one is pricey at $165:
    Stephen King. FIRESTARTER. 1st HC/DJ. F/F. A Nice Copy; Scarce Early King.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone here read this book or others in the Starmont series? Recommended?

[B]Casebook on Stephen King's "The Stand" No. 38 (Paperback) Anthony Magistrale
    Definitely recommended.
    I'm also quite fond of The Shining Reader and had hoped more volumes like these two would be punished. Unfortunately - not.
    The complete series consists of some eleven books, not counting the Douglas Winter Reader's Guide.

sk

Very clean Firestarter's are difficult to find. This one is pricey at $165:
    Stephen King. FIRESTARTER. 1st HC/DJ. F/F. A Nice Copy; Scarce Early King.
    That seller, dna-books, has been around for a long time and I have never bought anything from him/her. Prices always seem too high and this is no exception. For $165 I would expect the book and dj to be absolutely pristine, perhaps looking like the book was bought new, sealed away and never read. I can see several problems with this book if you look closely and use the magnifying features. There are a few spots of soiling to the dj, especially near the top of the spine. There is slight creasing along the top edge of the front panel of the dj and I think I can even see a small closed tear or two. I think there is some wear to the top corners of the spine of the book itself. That is just for starters. I don't think this is more than a $40 book, IMO.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think this is/was intriguing and would like opinions on the sale price, was this thing really worth what it sold for?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Shining-...vip=true&rt=nc
    Christine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 380 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 390 430 480 880 ... LastLast