Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 468 868 ... LastLast
Results 9,176 to 9,200 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

LEGACIES dozens of SIGNATURES PC COPY. Dean Koontz, Stephen King +MORE
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGACIES-doz...item3ccf096d42

I think they are talking about the misery paperback, but I am just guessing.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default :) thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    one just sold for about $3000 in fine condition in Texas. admittedly that's really low!
    Pos rep for that
    thanks

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I think it is OK. It seems kind of bunched up or something....but I think it is legit. What do you think?
    I like the"6" and the "94". Here is a comparison:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    one just sold for about $3000 in fine condition in Texas. admittedly that's really low!
    Pos rep for that
    What item are y'all talking about?
    thats funny - I just PM simon that same question - since I actually sent a message to the seller of just after sunset - and thought he was being sacastic about that book...btw the seller replied and had sold the book (i didnt ask if it sold for that price)

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think it is OK. It seems kind of bunched up or something....but I think it is legit. What do you think?
    I like the"6" and the "94". Here is a comparison:
    plus the word "best" looks identical on both - or is that lust?

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It does look like lust

Country
    Country Flag

"all the lust" and "with lust wishes" - works either way...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This auction will go live in 3.5 hours:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=200897436174

Oh my!!!! That is one seriously cool poster and remarque!!!! Reminds me very much of my own "Desperation" Maitz remarque in my GE!!!

And I'm currently "High" bidder!!!! LOL LOL

This is an AWESOME auction!!!!

Where's the damn "Thread"????? LOL LOL I'm in on this one!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    This auction will go live in 3.5 hours:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=200897436174

Oh my!!!! That is one seriously cool poster and remarque!!!! Reminds me very much of my own "Desperation" Maitz remarque in my GE!!!

And I'm currently "High" bidder!!!! LOL LOL

This is an AWESOME auction!!!!

Where's the damn "Thread"????? LOL LOL I'm in on this one!!!
    That is great how close the remarques match. I always liked collectibles that have a connection like that I hope you win. It will be neat seeing them side by side.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bag Of Bones Phonograph Promo Kit for DVDs A&E miniseries story by Stephen King
    http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...3#ht_1242wt_70

STEPHEN KING NEEDFUL THINGS (ED HARRIS) MOVIE PROMO PIN BUTTON - 1993 -
    http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...#ht_500wt_1414
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone please confirm to me that this is the signed limited--signed by KING edition of wolves.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Signed-and-L...21191108626%26

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Looks like it - what a price! Someone got a great deal

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Looks like it - what a price! Someone got a great deal
    Yeah, been looking for one. I gave it half the day to go by before I pulled the trigger. Broke as a joke, but couldnt pass it up. I guess more stuff is going up on ebay soon.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The last Wolves S/L sold at Betts for the same price.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I got mine from a member here (I'm embarrassed to say I forget who) who gave me a GREAT deal at less than $400 if, I recall correctly!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got mine from a member here (I'm embarrassed to say I forget who) who gave me a GREAT deal at less than $400 if, I recall correctly!!!
    You got it from me for 350 (I think)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    You got it from me for 350 (I think)
    Now that you mention it, you are exactly correct and what a great deal!!! Is this guy, GOLD or what??? Thanks, Eric, I really love it!!! FWIW it was my first TDT S/L!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, still, a good deal for the book. Ive asked here more than once if anyone had one for sale, and the reply was more expensive than this one. I dont recall them coming up for sale as frequent anymore, so I did what I had to do.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

The sigs look good to me (hortoncolbert's listings) Prices seem a bit high tho imho
    reality continues to ruin my life

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    The sigs look good to me (hortoncolbert's listings) Prices seem a bit high tho imho
    Agreed. (not ditto)
    Christine

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$185 is too much (IMO), but they will accept offers:
    THE GREEN MILE Stephen King SUBTERRANEAN PRESS Slipcased Gift Edition NEW OOP

Overly optimistic, but it is a marvelous display:
    STEPHEN KING 1/600 SALEM'S LOT CENTIPEDE 1/200 TRAY CASE 1/50 UELSMANN PRINTS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 468 868 ... LastLast