Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 359 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 409 459 859 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,975 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Not necessarily intriguing but a good deal nonetheless: Weirdbook with Gramma for $6:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/400396936583...84.m1497.l2649

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Centipede Press 1/600 'Salem's Lot starting at $9.19:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=200884135001
    Sorry to say, Jerome, but the book is kind of a mess. Best of luck to you!!!
    Well duh...that is why it started at $9.19...otherwise it would have started at $99.19. Neg reputation points to you.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.sunjournal.com/news/0001/...horror/1310112
    Lizz Cannon admits she isn’t the biggest Stephen King fan.

But the Bradley native’s affinity for the best-selling Maine author was enough to make her bid $2,850 for a rare, signed copy of one of King’s books, the proceeds of which will benefit the Emmaus Homeless Shelter’s efforts to keep needy Mainers warm this winter.

When the auction closed Friday evening, Cannon, now an immigration attorney in Cambridge, Mass., was the winner.

“Because of where I grew up and how I grew up, I feel a strange affinity for Stephen King,” Cannon said in an interview Monday. “My mom and his wife were friends in college, and I went to high school with his son.”

Cannon said that her mother, Millie Cannon, was a member of the Students for a Democratic Society with King at the University of Maine in Orono. Her mother later attended the wedding of King and his wife, Tabitha, and Lizz Cannon said she met the author several times as a child.

“We have been introduced, when I was young, but he’d probably never remember me,” she said.

The book was one of only 500 copies of “The Regulators” to be sold with a hand-crafted slipcase cover made by a Minnesota bookbinder, Tim Clark. King wrote the novel in 1996 under the pseudonym “Richard Bachman.”

Before his death in 2006, Clark gave the book to a friend in Maine, who donated the tome to the Emmaus Center. The donor has chosen to remain anonymous. King signed the book recently in an effort to raise its value on the auction block. The auction was coordinated by Michael Riggs, owner of Scottie’s Bookhouse in Hancock.

Cannon said she heard about the auction through a small story in The Boston Globe. She is a regular donor to other Maine charities, she said, but had never heard of the Emmaus shelter.

“My main thing is I was just trying to encourage people to bid more so we could donate more to Emmaus,” she said. “I think donating to local organizations is key.”

Cannon said she’ll likely read the book — she’s read other King books — but after that she’s not sure what she’ll do. Maybe, she said, the book will play a role in her charitable giving again.

“The plan is to hold on to it and have it, and who knows? Maybe I’ll auction it off someday for another organization,” she said.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool story. Thanks for sharing!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone is going to steal this book for less than $100...apparently.
    King signed Best American Short Stories
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/200880875386...84.m1555.l2649

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Lacking in description, but looks like reproduction art. Interesting image:

Pennywise- IT

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Auction states "Hardcover", which it is not, but signature looks interesting:

Newly listedStephen King SIGNED Wizard and Glass (2003, Hardcover)

Another interesting one:
    Stephen King "Insomnia" Autographed hard cover book

Overpriced, but you can make an offer-tons (60+) of signatures:

THE BEST OF CEMETERY DANCE FIRST EDITION SIGNED STEPHEN KING,KOONTZ,& 61 OTHERS

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Someone is going to steal this book for less than $100...apparently.
    King signed Best American Short Stories
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/200880875386...84.m1555.l2649

somebody got a great deal.
    and it wasnt me.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I put a Centipede Gift Edition of 'Salem's Lot on ebay. I should have added these 3 pics to show the page blocks are very tight and clean. This book should be worth at least $50.
    If someone here wants it, we could perhaps make a deal.
    Auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/200884135001...84.m1555.l2649

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Not really sure where else to put this..

But whoever just bought this, if you're reading this, you might want to ask for a refund. That's not a 1982 1st edition Gunslinger. It's a 1984 2nd.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251215972211...84.m1436.l2649

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HAVEN season 2, press DVD. Quite expensive though.
    >>> http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...#ht_2557wt_144
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just over 5 hours for these shamelessly self-promoted auctions:

AuctionStephen King-The Waste Lands-Folded and Gathered-F&G-Gran...

AuctionStephen King-Peter Straub-The Talisman-Deluxe Ed-Un-Signe...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If someone here is named Susie, this book might interest her:
    Newly listedSigned, Lisey's Story by Stephen King, 2006, Hardcover 1st/1st

The book is damaged. Thoughts on the signature?:

Newly listedDifferent Seasons/Stephe​n King Signed/1982/Tr​ue First Print/

Time left:

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

If someone here is named Susie, this book might interest her:
    Newly listedSigned, Lisey's Story by Stephen King, 2006, Hardcover 1st/1st

The book is damaged. Thoughts on the signature?:

Newly listedDifferent Seasons/Stephe​n King Signed/1982/Tr​ue First Print/

Time left:
    My opinion, the Different Season is a fake.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with Fsmdr. Forgery.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

DT2

Seller is on crack.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Somone was on crack with this one also.......
    Just ended.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150983222186...84.m1438.l2649

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Haha wow the seller got a hell of a profit on that

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Somone was on crack with this one also.......
    Just ended.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150983222186...84.m1438.l2649
    on that Rage... $461.00 for a very fine copy used to be a good price. I remember when extra fine copies regularly sold for that price back in the late 90's to very early 2000's.
    I saw one sell for 800.00+ back in 1998.
    Then the bottom fell out of the market and more copies started showing up.
    of course the copy in the auction is not a fine copy... since it has writing in it and scuffs.... no way I would have paid that much for one with writing in it... even back when the prices were running higher.

I bought my very fine copy around 2002 and paid 110.00 and remember thinking I stole it.
    Then found a very good copy 2 weeks later in a small town bookstore- and talked the old lady into selling it to me for $8.00 - (tax included ha ha)
    she didn't have a clue what she had.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 359 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 409 459 859 ... LastLast