Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 396 446 846 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,650 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Good price if you don't mind the facsimile signature, I suppose.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Good price if you don't mind the facsimile signature, I suppose.
    I think it is overpriced. I bought the facsimile "Insomnia" one last week for £17.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3210341050...84.m1439.l2649

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King Author of Four Past Midnight / Dark Half 2 Sided Promo Poster
    http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...#ht_500wt_1174
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I think this one is just fine.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$99, but in the listing the numberline is that of a second printing.

SIGNED! "11/22/63" by Stephen King 1st Edition! w/ Pic Proof & Event Info Sheet

I think $300 is awfully optimistic:

Stephen King Salem's Lot Set of 7 Prints from Centipede Press

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Spending more of bad Penny's money:

http://www.sinistercollections.com/p...?productId=191

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Default SK Shirts

Couple SK Tees here
    Thanks for the Ride Lady T

http://www.fright-rags.com/the-hitcher-p-26.html

Tide you Over T

http://www.fright-rags.com/tide-you-over-p-162.html

Couple more but I had never seen those.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That mask is really cool.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spending more of bad Penny's money:

http://www.sinistercollections.com/p...?productId=191

Well, I've one of the two RF - do I win a pretty prize ???

We all float down here!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's a great second draft Carrie script, if you don't mind it autographed by Stephen Kinig:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEVEN-KING-...item416f41230c
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$99, but in the listing the numberline is that of a second printing.

[URL="http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-11-22-63-by-Stephen-King-1st-Edition-w-Pic-Proof-Event-Info-Sheet-/300835053402?pt=US_Fiction_Books&hash=item460b2a9f 5a"]
    I told everyone I saw about being careful to buy a 1/1 in the store, but I had to sleep at some point during this 32 hour event for me.
    Christine

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a question about the answer to this question on item http://www.ebay.com/itm/130821687853...84.m1423.l2649

Can anyone confirm or deny this answer as being something that makes since?
    Christine

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    I have a question about the answer to this question on item http://www.ebay.com/itm/130821687853...84.m1423.l2649

Can anyone confirm or deny this answer as being something that makes since?
    Everything in the answer is correct. The seller is telling you he has a PC copy of the "Deluxe".

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, there were a number of Presentation Copies printed. Price seems okay.

John

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$400 is reasonable.....sold my copy for $375.00.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys.
    Christine

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Our very own sgc1999's Chadbourne commissioned IT seems to have had its first nibble - quite a cool piece IMHO

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/110990414...#ht_500wt_1054
    We all float down here!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post

Well, I've one of the two RF - do I win a pretty prize ???
    Penny you already own lots and lots of "pretty" prizes.
    That first one is rather nasty. Looks like a creepy clown baby. Disgusting
    reality continues to ruin my life

Country
    Country Flag

Nadine, Nadine, Nadine ... One can NEVER have too many clowns .. I had a look at the site for the 2nd one, and they have some cool (well, to me) stuff, but they don't ship outside of the US, Canada or Mexico - but, yeah, it's ugly, it's creepy, which translates to it being totally adorable from my perspective
    We all float down here!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Well if you really gotta have it I can buy it and ship it to you
    But Im not opening up the box to check for damage before passing it on to you. Have no interest in seeing that one in "real" life
    reality continues to ruin my life

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Our very own sgc1999's Chadbourne commissioned IT seems to have had its first nibble - quite a cool piece IMHO

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/110990414...#ht_500wt_1054
    Buying yet another item you must "hide" from the wife? LOL LOL LOL Been there, done that!!!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    With however varying levels of success!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 396 446 846 ... LastLast