Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 702 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I just checked Betts and David has sold a couple of < #800 LSOE and has at least one left @ $650.
    Both sold now

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I gave it a shot! Bought it for $200.00. Will let you guys know how it turns out!

Fingers crossed!

Tim

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd love to have those, but I just can't afford them.

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I think the BIN is way too high - there are only two 'King' issues, right? I suppose there is some value in having the whole series, but....

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    From a Buick 8 S/L BIN $200 but no pictures and feedback (3)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Buick-8-Stephen-...item4159d20a85

Bought it! Worth the $200.00 risk.......If received and it's beat to hell, I'll give you guys a GREAT deal for $225!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I think the BIN is way too high - there are only two 'King' issues, right? I suppose there is some value in having the whole series, but....
    I bought a whole set in 1999 for $500. Stu Tinker thought I was crazy for paying that much but I thought it might be my only chance to get issue #1 which was, at the time, missing from my collection. I agree that the BIN on the currently listed set is way too high. The issues without King in them are of minimal or no value, IMO.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am so glad I don't care for stuff like that whatsoever.

sk

Country
    Country Flag

I do care but I'm not bidding on this lot. Instead, I spent a crazy amount of cash on some other pre-CARRIE items.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

i just struggle to get excited about magazines and such because they are hard to display unlike a hardcover that looks great on the shelf

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with you Tom, it's just that the 'uniqueness' factor makes it hard for me to resist the old and scarce stuff. Knowing myself, I may change my mind later on and sell some items again (I've done so plenty of times) but...

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha yeah over the past few months my collecting goals have change, moving away from signed editions to first editions, both US and UK ... it will takea while but a worthy goal to aim for i feel

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Contraband 2 again
    http://cgi.ebay.com/1971-STEPHEN-KIN...item3a6635d144

Isnīt this the same seller ?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, same pictures, same ad. Maybe the winner changed his mind?

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's also the seller of the complete set.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, check out the long rambling description on that one ... he's begging you to make him an offer outside of eBay!

Country
    Country Flag

This seems to be listed a decent price: CUJO S/L

*link corrected, thanks Shannon*

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Shannon. I have no idea how that Contraband link ended up there (I checked it after reading about it but I certainly did not intentionally copy it). I'll edit my original post.

Country
    Country Flag

Contraband 2 again
    http://cgi.ebay.com/1971-STEPHEN-KIN...item3a6635d144

Isnīt this the same seller ?
    The seller ended the listing a couple of minutes ago.

Country
    Country Flag

Four out of five books in this set are very common but you don't see the PET SEMATARY all that often (almost never, in fact): http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-5-Stephen-Ki...item4aab55fd36

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is just speculation, but I thought I'd float it out there to the public. Most of you know Dick Olson (Dolso) and I are friends and I was thinking the other day of a case for all 7 DT books. It could be vertical or horizontal (I like the idea of vertical) with a door and seperate shelves for each edition. With his talent and craftsmanship, I think it would be really awesome. What do you folks think? Something to display your arguably most prized First Editions in their own "bookcase" so to speak. He could get really creative.

Nothing is really being considered seriously, but it would be nice to determine the level of interest in something like this.

Any thoughts?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like a cool idea Merlin. Probably cost prohibitive for me, but I do like the sound of the DT set in their own special case.

Country
    Country Flag

I have been thinking about cases for the first five 'Doubleday' books and the first five NEL books (each case holding five books). It would be nice to have a DT case, too.

Gunslinger Apprentice BigCoffinHunter is on a distinguished road BigCoffinHunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by avidkingcollector View Post
    From a Buick 8 S/L BIN $200 but no pictures and feedback (3)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Buick-8-Stephen-...item4159d20a85

Bought it! Worth the $200.00 risk.......If received and it's beat to hell, I'll give you guys a GREAT deal for $225!
    Actually, I wouldn't really worry about it at all. It's not that much of a risk because its condition is listed as Brand New and is covered by eBay Buyer Protection. Because of that, if it arrives in bad condition or doesn't arrive at all, you can file a claim with eBay arguing that the item is not as described, which would make it eligible for Buyer Protection. In a case like that, I would suggest that you also file a dispute with your credit card company right away for extra assurance. I use American Express for all of my purchases because they are fantastic at settling such disputes.

I had a similar situation back in 2002 when I bought a S/L Wizard and Glass from someone with zero feedback on eBay, by the way. I decided to bite the bullet and paid $700.00. What I got with a mint, shrinkwrapped copy of the S/L that I turned around and sold for $2,000.00. Sometimes it pays to take a risk ;-)
    "Smile... It is a fine day..."

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Merlin, I like the idea. Vertical would be a cool idea except, where would we put it? lol And also ... the cost to ship something like that would be quite a bit more than say ... a regular bookslipcase(.com).

Biomieg, I like the idea except for the fact that they would be out of order in conjunction with the rest of the collection.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 702 ... LastLast