Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 755 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 753 754 755 756 757 765 805 855 ... LastLast
Results 18,851 to 18,875 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    10 hours left, zero bids. Free shipping. Might be snagged for $500:
    STEPHEN KING (Signed)-SIX STORIES Philtrum Press Softcover 1st Ed. #299 of 1100
    Sold for $565. Still a really good deal.....
    I remember back in 1997 when the news of the release of Six Stories broke on the usenet newsgroup alt.books.stephen-king. The price was $80 per copy and we all scrambled to get a money order (or check) to mail in. IIRC we mailed them directly to King's office but I might be mistaken on that. A couple of the regulars on the newsgroup (who should have known better) said that it was ridiculous to spend $80 on a paperback book and didn't order. I'll bet they wished they had now.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I remember back in 1997 when the news of the release of Six Stories broke on the usenet newsgroup alt.books.stephen-king. The price was $80 per copy and we all scrambled to get a money order (or check) to mail in. IIRC we mailed them directly to King's office but I might be mistaken on that. A couple of the regulars on the newsgroup (who should have known better) said that it was ridiculous to spend $80 on a paperback book and didn't order. I'll bet they wished they had now.
    I still think that the best deal was the $60 for S/L Gunslinger back in 82' !.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Undoubtedly. I never had the chance to buy one of those. I really didn't know what I was doing when I bought a trade edition for $20. I thought it was way too much for a book. I did see an ad in The Comic Buyer's Guide that offered the S/L Gunslinger for $60 but it was weeks too late by the time I saw it.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, whatever the flaw was, trust me, it was fairly significant.

When I spoke with Jerad as to possibility of fixing it, he had indicated that there wasn't much that could be done.

My guess is the Seller didn't try to repair it and the Buyer will likely be disappointed. Especially since he/she has $2900+ into it.
    I actually spoke to this guy about the flaw and he admitted it was there and he was going to have it repaired. Perhaps he did.. but I have little faith in the humanity of the Ebay folken... lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Well, whatever the flaw was, trust me, it was fairly significant.

When I spoke with Jerad as to possibility of fixing it, he had indicated that there wasn't much that could be done.

My guess is the Seller didn't try to repair it and the Buyer will likely be disappointed. Especially since he/she has $2900+ into it.
    I actually spoke to this guy about the flaw and he admitted it was there and he was going to have it repaired. Perhaps he did.. but I have little faith in the humanity of the Ebay folken... lol
    I think anything can be repaired. You just have to find the right expert. There are people who restore 15th century (and earlier) documents. Gluing a book back together is probably child's play for the right expert.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty sure at that time that The Overlook Connection had some copies and that is where I got mine for the $80 asking price. I also paid Stu at Betts $50 for the custom made trey case! My wife thought I was nuts to pay $80 for a paperback! To this day, it's one of my best acquisitions!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    I'm pretty sure at that time that The Overlook Connection had some copies and that is where I got mine for the $80 asking price. I also paid Stu at Betts $50 for the custom made trey case! My wife thought I was nuts to pay $80 for a paperback! To this day, it's one of my best acquisitions!
    Yes. I got one directly from Philtrum and another from the Overlook. I was calling all over trying to find dealers that had them at issue price but Hinchberger was the only other one I found.

Odd looking signature. Probably legit but still sort of funny looking.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    and I think part of the reason the size annoys me is I can't enjoy the additional content. It's decorative, not readable...which I know is true of most s/ls, but especially true of that one.
    The SL gift edition allows for easy and comfortable access to all content and an enjoyable reading experience.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Undoubtedly. I never had the chance to buy one of those. I really didn't know what I was doing when I bought a trade edition for $20. I thought it was way too much for a book. I did see an ad in The Comic Buyer's Guide that offered the S/L Gunslinger for $60 but it was weeks too late by the time I saw it.
    I really enjoy your stories about forgotten times please don't stop to add those to the board! Although I enjoy the fact that I was 1 when that happened. So I don't have to feel bad about missed opportunities

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Weird King signature (looks like he just drifted the pen), but IMO legit.
    $190 Or Best Offer.
    If you can sleep at night, offer $119.19 (the $28 shipping is a ballbuster)

Stephen King - DREAMCATCHER - Signed

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Weird King signature (looks like he just drifted the pen), but IMO legit.
    $190 Or Best Offer.
    If you can sleep at night, offer $119.19 (the $28 shipping is a ballbuster)

Stephen King - DREAMCATCHER - Signed
    This is our own Foster, also known as TrueNorth. He is a great guy to work with. I imagine he would make a great deal if someone were interested.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Who will step up in this role now that, El Jefe will be away for a few days? Anyone wish to be appointed? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Custom Horror figure & Stand "Pennywise" IT Stephen King Monster by Screwy Luie

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Horro...YAAOSwaA5WkFxC

I just noticed that these Bernie Wrightson prints from The Stand by Nakatomi are on sale for half price. I passed the first time around at $300 but bought a set today for $150. Only 40 sets in this edition.

http://store.nakatomiinc.com/standpo...esaleonly.aspx

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just noticed that these Bernie Wrightson prints from The Stand by Nakatomi are on sale for half price. I passed the first time around at $300 but bought a set today for $150. Only 40 sets in this edition.

Thanks for the heads up! Picked up two sets at that price. LOL
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AMAZING PRICE. I bought a set too. These will be GONE FAST....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I grabbed one.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Cannot be many left. I know a few others who did too... anyone know how many they had? How many of these were made?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The ad says an edition of 40.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    I like that limitation!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

John
    Makes me wonder how many they had left or if there are going to be orders cancelled.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post

John
    Makes me wonder how many they had left or if there are going to be orders cancelled.
    10 left

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

just grabbed one, thanks for the heads up!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 755 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 753 754 755 756 757 765 805 855 ... LastLast