Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 441 841 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,525 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Starting at $165 from our very own tippy4. One might even be able to cut a side deal.
    Stephen King Signed Autographed Just After Sunset 1st First Edition
    That is very nice and totally authentic..... I was at that event and recall running into a few Skemer members afterwards....
    WHAT A GREAT PRICE too.... especially coming with that slipcase.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Wild Bill, based on my limited knowledge of all things rat-worthy, I'd have to say that, in this case, you are a tad (a country mile) off base in terms of bringing the whole rat discussion to a screaming halt ... Stay tuned my friend
    NEVER question the "Haven Fund Whore" and his powers!!!! I have friends in the highest and lowest of places!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Starting at $165 from our very own tippy4. One might even be able to cut a side deal.
    Stephen King Signed Autographed Just After Sunset 1st First Edition
    Indeed you would be able to.

I would be happy to let it go at the opening bid price of $165 with FREE SHIPPING in the US to anyone here.

$175 if you want the FDNS slipcase.

It is a beautiful book!

The last one Betts Books sold went for $225 plus shipping!

EDIT SOLD
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice JasonUK is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    PS Publishing has the special edition Carte Blanche on sale-http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/carte-blanche-by-jeffery-deaver-james-bond-special-edtion-1591-p.asp
    Retail price : 1 grand, and they sell it for a third of that?!
    In their email, PS publishing said there are a few available on the web "but not as this price". So I has a look around and they were right. A good seller on eBay was offering 3 copies at £275 or near offer. I offered £250 and got one, including free delivery.

It arrived yesterday and it's a beauty. No idea how they can afford to let it go at this price, it must have cost near that to make.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JasonUK View Post
    It arrived yesterday and it's a beauty. No idea how they can afford to let it go at this price, it must have cost near that to make.
    That's a great price. I paid £350 from PS publishing. Its a beautiful production.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

i think its ridiculous that its not signed by the author as opposed to the $100 limited that was. very strange!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a person that is unclear on the subject:

Stephen king book

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Less expensive ($58 ) than the other I posted, but missing antenna and original box:

DANBURY MINT 1/24 SCALE 1958 PLYMOUTH FURY FROM STEPHEN

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

PS Publishing has the special edition Carte Blanche on sale-http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/carte-blanche-by-jeffery-deaver-james-bond-special-edtion-1591-p.asp
    Retail price : 1 grand, and they sell it for a third of that?!
    In their email, PS publishing said there are a few available on the web "but not as this price". So I has a look around and they were right. A good seller on eBay was offering 3 copies at £275 or near offer. I offered £250 and got one, including free delivery.

How big is this book?. Postage seems to be high to the states.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    i think its ridiculous that its not signed by the author as opposed to the $100 limited that was. very strange!
    I'd much rather the money was spent on quality materials and production design than paying the author to sign it. Though it would be nice to have both, of course.

My Mood
    Happy

[QUOTE=Fsmdr;741321][QUOTE=JasonUK;741156]
    It's big. The dimensions are at the bottom of this page.

Click here..

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I like it. The "g" in "King" looks a little funny but overall I think it is good. Were you questioning its authenticity?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The G through me off. I guess I will move it over to Intriguing auctions.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

[QUOTE=JasonUK;741340][QUOTE=Fsmdr;741321]
    It's big. The dimensions are at the bottom of this page.

Click here..
    Wow...it is big!. Makes sense now on the postage costs. Thanks
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably too expensive, but a PC of Six Stories:

Six Stories -Stephen King -Signed/Limite​d + Journals of Eleanor Druse Book KH

Scrappy DJ, but signed by King, and already one bid:

Stephen King SALEM'S LOT SIGNED FIRST EDITION Q37 CODE $7.95 1ST

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Re: The "Brooklyn-Queens Edition" of the TV Guide. I have the edition without anything on it and I also have a "Washington Edition". Very strange.

God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Re: The "Brooklyn-Queens Edition" of the TV Guide. I have the edition without anything on it and I also have a "Washington Edition". Very strange.
    I am guessing there are local TV listings in them.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

...and that the Brooklyn/Queens stamp is from a newsstand that sold versions for the other boroughs as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 441 841 ... LastLast