Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 507 557 957 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,425 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Just posted a minute ago ... $30K starting bid.

ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE STEPHEN KINGS , THE PLANT ,ALL THREE VOLUMES , PART 2 ,SIGNED BY THE AUTHOR , ALSO STEPHEN KINGS PRINTED , UNCUT , MANUSCRIPT ,GALLEY PROOF ,VOLUME 1 , THE PLANT ,WITH PROOF CHANGES DATED AND SIGNED BY STEPHEN KING . WITH THIS COLLECTION WE ARE OFFERING ,THE SIX STORIES ,NUMBER 51, IN ROMAN NUMERALS ,SIGNED WITH SLIPCOVER BY AUTHOR . THE BOOK ,BAG OF BONES ,PROOF COPY , SIGNED BY STEPHEN KING . INCLUDED WITH SALE , HARDBACK ,TRADE COPY ,BAG OF BONES . INTER OFFICE MEMOS AND NOTES INCLUDED ,THIS COLLECTION HAS NEVER BEEN OFFERED FOR SALE !

http://www.ebay.com/itm/stephen-king...item27d719447d
    I think this is the second or third time I have seen this one listed. IMO, the seller needs to do a much better job of presentation. I can't tell from the photos if the proof copy of The Plant is signed or not (although he says that it is). And any corrections in King's hand need to be noted and quantified. How many? One? Two? A hundred? It makes a difference.

I wonder how many proof copies of each of the three parts to The Plant were done? Betts has proofs of Parts 1 & 2 for sale as part of the "super collection" from Chris Cavalier. Bloody Rare Books (I think) has proofs of Parts 2 & 3. And now here is another copy of Part 1.

Many years ago Chris, iowabob, Roy Robbins and I went to The Book Sail in Tustin, CA. It was waay after hours and John McLaughlin (reeking of pot) met us there late one night and let us in. He started dragging things out of a storeroom. Boxes and boxes of stuff that he really hadn't even gone through yet and wouldn't give firm prices for anything. I do remember seeing those long proof loose pages from a couple of parts of The Plant and, I think, The Eyes of the Dragon. But they were really dirty at the time and did not look like much too me. Just haphazardly stored in boxes heavy with dust and dirt. I wasn't interested then and don't think I am today. I'm pretty sure that what I saw that night are the ones currently offered at Betts. We looked at many, many rarities that night, including Whelan's original Firestarter painting, first state 'Salem's dj, and on and on. Somewhere later in the night I said something to piss John off and he threw us all out of his store. We still laugh about that even today.
    If I recall correctly, the first listing was at 35K
    Wanted:
    DT1 Gunslinger S/L #96
    Any DT or DT related books #96

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    If I recall correctly, the first listing was at 35K
    You are probably right. I didn't give the listing any serious consideration either time. It is probably still 20K too high.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Somewhere later in the night I said something to piss John off and he threw us all out of his store.
    Impossible...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Somewhere later in the night I said something to piss John off and he threw us all out of his store.
    Impossible...
    I know, right?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Impossible...
    I know, right?
    Correct.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

As often happens, the case is marred:
    [/B]Stephen King - My Pretty Pony
    He had this listed before and didn't get any bids at $60.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

UK WTTK s/l, 1/200. Currently at $200

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item4ac8541d15

Someone got a good buy @ $555 IMO

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Impossible...
    I know, right?
    Correct.
    Hey!! Back on topic, boys!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

$139.99 BIN, wow the price continues to drop:
    [/B][B]Stephen King Signed Joyland Paperback Book
    The seller changed his mind. It's back to $190.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

(Joyland/Battleground/Riding the Bullet/Secretary II) + Stephen King illustrated Movie trivia book (proof)
    >>> http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...m=330994895622
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

UK Promo Sampler for The Wind Through the Keyhole:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-WIND-THR...item4176410051

John

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I still have two of them

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    UK WTTK s/l, 1/200. Currently at $200
    Went for $267, about $100 less than I had mine in the classifieds for. Keeping mine for a while longer, perhaps 20 years, and I might get hat I want for it :-)
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King SIGNED US 1st/1st Edition The Stand Uncut 1990 RARE!

This one has a fun inscription.
    I'll let others comment on the signature, I have no idea either way.
    Mark Twain

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The signature and inscription are good.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is a relisted item. He had it at $425 BIN before. No takers with three offers he obviously didn't accept.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

At $499 it seems a bit pricey, as is everything at Very Fine Books, but it's the first time I've seen one.

Stephen_King_Letters_from_Hell_Signed_Edition #352 of 500

Also of interest:

Stephen_King_Signed_Limited_Edition_Books

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    At $499 it seems a bit pricey, as is everything at Very Fine Books, but it's the first time I've seen one.

Stephen_King_Letters_from_Hell_Signed_Edition #352 of 500

Also of interest:

Stephen_King_Signed_Limited_Edition_Books
    I have one and I think it is brilliant looking

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 507 557 957 ... LastLast