Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 534 934 ... LastLast
Results 10,826 to 10,850 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I got outbid
    The last one went for $153.50 and the time before that $110.
    There are still several of these on Amazon, and with a BIN of less than $100
    Thanks, Grant!!! I didn't get the Ertl model, but I did get a very nice "Motomax" model still in box. Pics when it arrives!!!
    Awesome Wild Bill, that's the start of your Christine collection taken care of then

I look forward to seeing the pix upon arrival - I've not heard of the Motomax variation ....
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I got outbid
    The last one went for $153.50 and the time before that $110.
    There are still several of these on Amazon, and with a BIN of less than $100
    Thanks, Grant!!! I didn't get the Ertl model, but I did get a very nice "Motomax" model still in box. Pics when it arrives!!!
    Awesome Wild Bill, that's the start of your Christine collection taken care of then

I look forward to seeing the pix upon arrival - I've not heard of the Motomax variation ....
    It appears to duplicate the Ertl in all facets. However, we shall see....

Nevertheless, you have started me down another dark road!!! LOL LOL LOL After all I have this as well...

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I thought so too, so I bought it. Thanks Jerome!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    I thought so too, so I bought it. Thanks Jerome!
    You are welcome. I almost bought it myself, but it's more fun when members buy as a result of a tip provided here.
    If you need a fine DJ, you know where to find one.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Christine S/L listed with 'best offer' option at reasonable $815 BIN price.

Who knows how low the seller may go?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item4d0e4baf91[/B]
    He went $650.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Good starting price ($199). Needs a better dj, but I suggest you l@@k:

STEPHEN KING...THE DARK TOWER:THE GUNSLINGER. First Edition. Dustjacket.
    Has a previous owner's inscription.....not pictured but described.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Yeah, I saw that too.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I saw that too.
    I asked him for photos of the writing and he said he would add them this evening. He then messages me back that because of other inquiries he would rather just "let it ride" as is. I am only moderately interested. I, of course, need this book to fill a hole, but I can wait until a deal comes through. I'm still fairly young.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

He went $650.
    You know because you bought or how you could know else??? Christine was not my first, but maybe one of the first 5 books of SK back in the 80s. Nothing to do with his books today but still a wondeful journey...

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

He went $650.
    That is an excellent buying price - congrats!

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post

He went $650.
    You know because you bought or how you could know else??? Christine was not my first, but maybe one of the first 5 books of SK back in the 80s. Nothing to do with his books today but still a wondeful journey...
    There is a way to find out......

Once the book shows up in completed listings (which takes about 24 hours), sort the completed listings by price. If the book you are looking at shows up between an auction that sold for $640, and one that went unsold at $660...one can deduce the book sold for around $650.

All that being said...yes...I bought the book.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Great tip, Tippy. Great tippy? (bad joke, forgive me). Congrats on the score. That book has some of the best cover art of any S/L.

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Rick. Good price!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Way to go mate - excellent deal indeed
    We all float down here!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I imagine these don't come up to often.

Lettered The Stand

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on what appears to be a great Gunslinger purchase.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

Lettered The Stand
    I just saw one yesterday, although I can't remember where. Gorgeous, isn't it?

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Lettered The Stand
    Yes, it is.
    Still - I own one like it; the only difference being the number instead of the letter(s).
    To me this wouldn't justify the asking price.

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Lettered The Stand
    Yes, it is.
    Still - I own one like it; the only difference being the number instead of the letter(s).
    To me this wouldn't justify the asking price.

sk
    No, the price is way too high IMHO. Wherever I saw one yesterday (apparently, I am spending WAY too much time looking for King books online!), it was around $2000. And the one I've seen in person was between $2000-$2500. Of course, if there is someone out there willing to pay it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 534 934 ... LastLast