Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 517 917 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,425 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    $.99 opening bid:
    Carrie By Stephen King

How many books were done in this 'pop art' format (titles, not print runs)? Shannon?
    There were definitely three: Carrie, 'Salem's Lot, and the Shining. The Pet Sematary one is a bit of a mystery to me.
    Last edited by harrison ryan; 05-29-2013 at 11:40 AM. Reason: i was talking out of my ass

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Proof of Zombies! Zombies! Zombies! with King's "Home Delivery":

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HOME-DELIVER...item337ac424fe

John
    I am surprised no one has grabbed it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Used but only $3:
    Stephen King boxed book set The Tommyknockers & Gerald's Game. Rare gift pack.

Lots of 1st editions (hopefully 1st printings-check before buying).
    $9.99:
    LOT (11) STEPHEN KING SCREENPLAYS PB 1st PRINTINGS,STAND,CARRIE,SHAWSHANK,MIST

Starts at $.20 and $1.80 shipping:
    PARADE MAGAZINE--CHILLIN' WITH THE KING--STEPHEN KING

Time left:

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So this cannot be the picture of the actual book.

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/Pet-Sematary-...item20d37bcc25

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    So this cannot be the picture of the actual book.

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/Pet-Sematary-...item20d37bcc25
    It very well could be. Perhaps it was produced after all. Where's Shannon when you need him?

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Of course it exists. I always thought it was pretty common. Am I wrong?

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

The one that Shannon said doesn't exist has a different picture (of a cat) on the cover.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, that explains it. And there were only four in the series, correct?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Of course it exists. I always thought it was pretty common. Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    The one that Shannon said doesn't exist has a different picture (of a cat) on the cover.
    I believe Shannon was referring to a promo poster, which may or may not have had a different image.
    As expected (and appreciated) Bob knows...

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by harrison ryan View Post
    Well, that explains it. And there were only four in the series, correct?
    Yes. I think so. I only have the four.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, sorry, sorry, my phone's internet hasn't been working all week. It drives me crazy being at work all day with no online access. Grrrrrrr!

Anyway, yes, there are four books in the (what I call) "Stephen King Cartoon Set" ... Carrie, 'Salem's Lot, The Shining, and Pet Sematary. The "book that doesn't exist" was shown on a promo poster, and it had a "Cartoon Set" edition of Pet Sematary with a different cover. These are all relatively easy to find on eBay. Published by Pocket Books from (I think) 2000-2002.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

In case you missed the thread in The Oracle, King has a new short story "Afterlife" in Tin House magazine.
    You can order physical or e-copies here: http://www.tinhouse.com/magazine/sub...ssue-56-b.html
    Physical copy is $15 with free media mail shipping.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

At $265 BIN, a bit expensive, but I don't see many signed "Dreamcatcher" copies (why have King sign that title...?)
    STEPHEN KING HAND SIGNED DREAMCATCHER, FIRST EDITION/FIRST PRINTING, MINT

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This book for me was doomed with the first appearance of the words "shit weasels". Some of the rest was cool, but just those 2 words really did NOT tie the room together.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    This book for me was doomed with the first appearance of the words "shit weasels". Some of the rest was cool, but just those 2 words really did NOT tie the room together.
    You do indeed make a salient point, but I did enjoy the book nonetheless.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I actually saw the movie for Dreamcatcher solely because I was curious to see the "shit weasels!"

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Part of the reason you don't see very many signed copies of Dreamcatcher is he only did one signing, it was in Naples FL, and only for 200 people!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I got my copy through The Haven Foundation.....if I recall...only 40 copies were available?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by barlow View Post
    Part of the reason you don't see very many signed copies of Dreamcatcher is he only did one signing, it was in Naples FL, and only for 200 people!
    That is where my collecting got it's start. It was a very nice event in a quaint downtown Naples independent bookstore. Dunn & Dunn. 4/7/01 Buy a Dreamcatcher and you could have it and another book of your choosing signed.
    Sentinel ( my Director at the time) Got me to join in on that signing.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I got my copy through The Haven Foundation.....if I recall...only 40 copies were available?
    I am not sure Haven Foundation was around at that time, however I could be wrong on the details.
    I was under impression The Wavedancer foundation was formed in 2002 to to benefit audio book reader Frank Muller after a motorcycle accident.
    I always thought Haven Foundation morphed from Wavedancer to provide assistance in a broader spectrum.

He also signed extras for the bookstore to sell later. I didn't attend the signing but was able to buy one from Dunn & Dunn and have it sent to me.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    That is where my collecting got it's start. It was a very nice event in a quaint downtown Naples independent bookstore. Dunn & Dunn. 4/7/01 Buy a Dreamcatcher and you could have it and another book of your choosing signed.
    Sentinel ( my Director at the time) Got me to join in on that signing.
    I had been collecting for a while, but this was the first signing I was able to go to. We were waiting in the parking lot when one of my friends that came along started sounding like stuttering Bill from IT, as she pointed toward a big maroon dodge pickup. We all looked over as she finally spit out that's Stephen King! Later when she was next in line to get her books signed the woman from Dunn & Dunn asked where we were from? Jannie told her we were from Gainesville. The employee then asked how far a drive that was? Jannie replied that it was about 5 hours, a distance I have since learned is nothing compared to the distances some travel to go to a King signing! Stephen looked up from the book he was signing as he said "you drove 5hours to come see me" he stood up and gave her a hug an thanked her for coming! she squeezed him so hard he looked like he had the wind knocked out of him, I have a picture of this somewhere. I presented him with the painting of Barlow I had done, a picture of which is now my avatar. It was an awesome event! I apologize ahead of time for this getting off topic!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 517 917 ... LastLast