Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 332 382 782 ... LastLast
Results 7,026 to 7,050 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure what these are but I thought it looked interesting because of the (per the ebay description) intro's by SK:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Steven-Kin...f#ht_990wt_951

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, there's a series of Stephen King Library books (or something like that) with King intros, about six books in total I think?

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Yes, there's a series of Stephen King Library books (or something like that) with King intros, about six books in total I think?
    It's actually called The Stephen King Horror Library.

From Ms. Mod over at the official forum:

"It was a series published by Bookspan of Steve's top ten (at that time) horror books by other authors. Each title included an introduction by Steve. The titles and authors are:

Something Wicked by Ray Bradbury
    The Doll Who Ate His Mother by Ramsey Campbell
    Strange Wine by Harlan Ellison
    The Body Snatchers by Jack Finney
    The Fog by James Herbert
    The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
    Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin
    The Shrinking Man by Richard Matheson
    The House Next Door by Anne Rivers Siddons
    Ghost Story by Peter Straub "

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Did they actually release all of them? I thought they just did the three posted above and stopped.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, HR!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by harrison ryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    It's actually called The Stephen King Horror Library.

From Ms. Mod over at the official forum:

"It was a series published by Bookspan of Steve's top ten (at that time) horror books by other authors. Each title included an introduction by Steve. The titles and authors are:
    • Something Wicked by Ray Bradbury
    • The Doll Who Ate His Mother by Ramsey Campbell
    • Strange Wine by Harlan Ellison
    • The Body Snatchers by Jack Finney
    • The Fog by James Herbert
    • The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
    • Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin
    • The Shrinking Man by Richard Matheson
    • The House Next Door by Anne Rivers Siddons
    • Ghost Story by Peter Straub "

Except that the following were PLANNED but never really published :
    - Something Wicked (The Stephen King horror library) Ray Bradbury
    - Strange Wine (The Stephen King horror library) Harlan Ellison
    - The Doll Who Ate His Mother (The Stephen King horror library) Ramsey Campbell
    - The Fog (The Stephen King horror library) James Herbert
    - The Shrinking Man (The Stephen King horror library) Richard Matheson
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by agrabin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    You Scottish do!
    We kill' em, and sell the bones to the English for beer. Is there anything better?

IRN BRU is better than beer! But the english dont have it ;-)
    FYI...Scotland is one of the very few countries in the World where Coke is not the best selling soft drink - take a bow BRU..and I genuinely am sitting here writing this with a 250ml bottle of IRN BRU in my left hand...made in Scotland from girders

Come on, if i know IRN BRU, you cannot seriously think that i dont know that? ;-)
    I regularly go to Scotland.. and as a matter of fact i was gonna leave after browsing the forum, to go buy some cans of IRN BRU at a shop next to my train station !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, herbertwest beat me to it. They're nice books to have, although the "Introductions" are just excerpts from Danse Macabre (per Justin Brooks).

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the clarification, guys!

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Come on, if i know IRN BRU, you cannot seriously think that i dont know that? ;-)
    I regularly go to Scotland.. and as a matter of fact i was gonna leave after browsing the forum, to go buy some cans of IRN BRU at a shop next to my train station ![/QUOTE]

HaHa...sitting at my kitchen table sipping on my last bottle...Poundstretcher will be getting a visit tomorrow so I can replenish my stocks - (£1 for 4 x 250ml bottles).

Maybe I should start a Worldwide campaign to get folks to switch from coke to BRU. It really is very much better...tastier, nicer colour and not as bad for you...my view of course.

Anyone out there who hasn't tried it...please give it a go...YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!

And while you're at it...grab a handful of Lees macaroon bars too...Karen, you would just love these. Come to think of it, I might just send you a box.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

So it's a soda? Or an alcoholic beverage? I was just looking at their site and I couldn't tell.

Nevermind, I did a lil more research...
    Last edited by harrison ryan; 04-07-2012 at 11:45 AM. Reason: found out

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

And while you're at it...grab a handful of Lees macaroon bars too...Karen, you would just love these. Come to think of it, I might just send you a box.
    Shhhhhh. Don't tell them about Lees macaroon bars. We want them all for ourselves.

Country
    Country Flag

Lees, Lees, more if you please
    All of us beg on our bended knees
    For p*********s and grandpappas
    It's Lees for luscious macaroon bars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTxrPaLWq98

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Mods...I'm way off topic but I had to let you share the power of the BRU. In anticipation of a rebuke, I stand reprimanded.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Mods...I'm way off topic but I had to let you share the power of the BRU. In anticipation of a rebuke, I stand reprimanded.
    OK.
    Back on topic..

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The "thread-nazi" has chosen, and chosen wisely!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

HaHa...sitting at my kitchen table sipping on my last bottle...Poundstretcher will be getting a visit tomorrow so I can replenish my stocks - (£1 for 4 x 250ml bottles).
    Maybe I should start a Worldwide campaign to get folks to switch from coke to BRU. It really is very much better...tastier, nicer colour and not as bad for you...my view of course.
    Anyone out there who hasn't tried it...please give it a go...YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!
    Way more sugar as well!
    So i went to the store after browsing on the forum, and i couldnt believe it : they dont sell irn bru anymore! B*st*rds!
    I'll have to go to an english grocery store in Paris to get my cans...

I dont know those..

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that Pennywise, but it's a little pricy. I think I'll go bid on some fuzzy dice instead.

Country
    Country Flag

...grab a handful of Lees macaroon bars

I dont know those...

In the interests of cross-cultural relations I'd be happy to send you one to try.

Country
    Country Flag

"STEPHEN KING The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger 1st Edition *Unopened*" : currently @ $100. That's cheap, right ??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dark-Tower-G...#ht_500wt_1287

I dont know those...

In the interests of cross-cultural relations I'd be happy to send you one to try.
    How easy are those to find? My gf's parents are coming within a couple of weeks..so i might ask them to bring some!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I dont know those...

How easy are those to find? My gf's parents are coming within a couple of weeks..so i might ask them to bring some!
    Please do not try these! It would be the same as the first rocks of crack to NYC!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"STEPHEN KING The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger 1st Edition *Unopened*" : currently @ $100. That's cheap, right ??

I dont know those...

Rubbish. The seller knows they have a 2nd/1st, otherwise why tease it as unknown?

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't tell from that third pic whether the boards are black or brown, though, at least not with absolute certainty. Looks like a Second Edition. Easy enough for the seller to identify without opening the shrinkwrap. The seller seems to think there's such a thing as a 1st/2nd Gunslinger. To my knowledge, there is not. The listing looks more like ignorance than dishonesty...?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 332 382 782 ... LastLast