Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 550 600 1000 ... LastLast
Results 12,476 to 12,500 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Interesting. Not numbered, and doesn't seem to include the entire portfolio and folder. $75 BIN:
    STEPHEN KING - Signed / Insomnia Portfolio Print / PHIL HALE
    I think it is just for the 1 print?. Not an actual portfolio. The publisher was selling a bunch of these a while back ago.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Interesting. Not numbered, and doesn't seem to include the entire portfolio and folder. $75 BIN:
    STEPHEN KING - Signed / Insomnia Portfolio Print / PHIL HALE

I think it is just for the 1 print?. Not an actual portfolio. The publisher was selling a bunch of these a while back ago.
    I've got one of these. Looks nice framed.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have one as well. I think most of us here got one, what was it, two years ago?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Ends 9 PM - $260 - No Bids

Joyland - Signed - Limited - #247
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Knowing Darkness - Deluxe Limited BIN $910

For those still looking for one of these I happen to know George Bheam still has some Mint condition ones WITH case for a LOT less (he is currently not advertising though).

PM me if interested.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I have one as well. I think most of us here got one, what was it, two years ago?
    Yeah I got one as well. 2011 I think it was. The guy had loads of them for sale at the time. Good price they were too.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just bought this. Thanks RF!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hate that I cannot bid on the Six Stories... won't ship to canada or take my emails...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I hate that I cannot bid on the Six Stories... won't ship to canada or take my emails...
    PM sent. I will buy it for you.

Ralph
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

You don't see this one for sale very often! Starting bid Ł29.99.

11.22.63 proof

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Yeah I got one as well. 2011 I think it was. The guy had loads of them for sale at the time. Good price they were too.
    Hmm, gotta admit, that would look nice in my office/library. If there is history w/ this print, safe to assume then that the King sig is legit?

Interesting, though, that it's signed by King only and not Hale (and not numbered), as this one is:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/INSOMNIA-LTD...item35cf22afe3

I get that it's an overrun...but why would the overrun be signed only by King? You'd think if there was any overrun, it'd either be signed by both (but unnumbered) or only by Hale.

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Hmm, gotta admit, that would look nice in my office/library. If there is history w/ this print, safe to assume then that the King sig is legit?

Interesting, though, that it's signed by King only and not Hale (and not numbered), as this one is:

I get that it's an overrun...but why would the overrun be signed only by King? You'd think if there was any overrun, it'd either be signed by both (but unnumbered) or only by Hale.
    The King sig is legit. The seller is the owner of Glimmer Graphics, the original maker of the portfolio. What he is selling (and what most of us here purchased from him a couple years ago) is in fact over runs that never made it to Phil. No need to number them because they don't have a portfolio to go with. But, if it makes you feel better, I know him and can PM you his private contact info to get the scoop direct from him.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh....one more thing. The over run that most of us got had both signatures. His last bit of over runs left only has Kings. Sorry if I confused anyone.

Mulleins

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post

The King sig is legit. The seller is the owner of Glimmer Graphics, the original maker of the portfolio. What he is selling (and what most of us here purchased from him a couple years ago) is in fact over runs that never made it to Phil. No need to number them because they don't have a portfolio to go with. But, if it makes you feel better, I know him and can PM you his private contact info to get the scoop direct from him.

Mulleins
    Thanks, but no need -- I trust your info implicitly. Now I just need to decide if I want it bad enough to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Oh....one more thing. The over run that most of us got had both signatures. His last bit of over runs left only has Kings. Sorry if I confused anyone.

Mulleins
    Yeah, that's unfortunate that this one does not. Oh well, that's what you get for being a little late to the party.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Richard Christian Matheson has a traycased lettered “PC” copy of DYSTOPIA he is interested in selling (the book is long sold out).

He will now consider selling the book at the best offer he receives. He will personally inscribe it to the buyer (if that person wishes). To make an offer on the book please email us at info@gauntletpress.com. In the subject heading mention “Dystopia.” We’ll get back to you with ordering details if your offer is accepted. Bids must be received by January 20th.

DYSTOPIA, published by Gauntlet in 2000, is an omnibus short story collection by Richard Christian Matheson which contains introductions by over 20 authors. Those contributors include Stephen King, Clive Barker, Dean Koontz, Poppy Z. Brite, Ramsey Campbell, Joe Lansdale, Ray Garton, David Schow, Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, Dennis Etchison, Ray Bradbury, Melissa Mia Hall, Steve Jones, Doug Winter, Stanley Wiater, George Clayton Johnson, Chet Williamson, F. Paul Wilson, Ed Gorman, Craig Spector, Mick Garris and Ed Bryant, Dean Koontz, Poppy Z. Brite, Ramsey Campbell, Joe Lansdale, Ray Garton, David Schow, Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, Dennis Etchison, Ray Bradbury, Melissa Mia Hall, Steve Jones, Doug Winter, Stanley Wiater, George Clayton Johnson, Chet Williamson, F. Paul Wilson, Ed Gorman, Craig Spector, Mick Garris and Ed Bryant.

This edition is signed by all (excluding Ray Bradbury).

************************************************** **************************************************

FYI: A PC lettered edition sold last month on eBay for $635.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

OK - i thought these were a little rarer than that. No worries, I'm happy with the purchase anyhoo. Is there any info on this site on these volumes?
    It seems the market is rising for these. This set is going for more than you paid (It does have the extra book.) It looks like the condition might be worse than yours too. F&SF Magazine - The Gunslinger

They are in the Short Works Wiki.
    The Gunslinger
    The Way Station
    The Oracle And The Mountains
    The Slow Mutants
    The Gunslinger And The Darkman

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Richard Christian Matheson has a traycased lettered “PC” copy of DYSTOPIA he is interested in selling (the book is long sold out).

He will now consider selling the book at the best offer he receives. He will personally inscribe it to the buyer (if that person wishes). To make an offer on the book please email us at info@gauntletpress.com. In the subject heading mention “Dystopia.” We’ll get back to you with ordering details if your offer is accepted. Bids must be received by January 20th.

DYSTOPIA, published by Gauntlet in 2000, is an omnibus short story collection by Richard Christian Matheson which contains introductions by over 20 authors. Those contributors include Stephen King, Clive Barker, Dean Koontz, Poppy Z. Brite, Ramsey Campbell, Joe Lansdale, Ray Garton, David Schow, Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, Dennis Etchison, Ray Bradbury, Melissa Mia Hall, Steve Jones, Doug Winter, Stanley Wiater, George Clayton Johnson, Chet Williamson, F. Paul Wilson, Ed Gorman, Craig Spector, Mick Garris and Ed Bryant, Dean Koontz, Poppy Z. Brite, Ramsey Campbell, Joe Lansdale, Ray Garton, David Schow, Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, Dennis Etchison, Ray Bradbury, Melissa Mia Hall, Steve Jones, Doug Winter, Stanley Wiater, George Clayton Johnson, Chet Williamson, F. Paul Wilson, Ed Gorman, Craig Spector, Mick Garris and Ed Bryant.

This edition is signed by all (excluding Ray Bradbury).

************************************************** **************************************************

FYI: A PC lettered edition sold last month on eBay for $635.

Sounds like a great opportunity for collectors with deep pockets!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 550 600 1000 ... LastLast