Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 587 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 585 586 587 588 589 597 637 687 1087 ... LastLast
Results 14,651 to 14,675 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

If anyone is on the fence on these Lawnmower Man portfolio, buy it!. Impressively big (13 X 18 inch) and beautiful production. Some local comic stores may carry it too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WALTER-SIMON...item58b489ed82
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    If anyone is on the fence on these Lawnmower Man portfolio, buy it!. Impressively big (13 X 18 inch) and beautiful production. Some local comic stores may carry it too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WALTER-SIMON...item58b489ed82
    It is strange that someone would pay that much. They are in stock at IDW's website for $40 + shipping. I just ordered another since my original one was damaged from Midtown Comics and they didn't have any more in stock.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$325 OBO. DJ can be replaced. Sig looks good to me.
    STEPHEN KING, "PET SEMATARY", *SIGNED*, 1983, True 1st First Edition, Doubleday

Gunslinger Apprentice chaos-consultants will become famous soon enough chaos-consultants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Mad isn't it. wonder if the buyer of the 1st listing withdrew or if it is another copy.
    The listing is showing the same copy. For what that's worth.
    And I believe it is another US user of this board although going under a different name
    Stephen King Wantlist: Ubris, Dt2 #768; SDreams1 #543 - Thankee-Sai

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    The auction ended. Did someone here bought it?
    >>> the ebay buyer is : "r***s ( 1120 Feedbacks)

I should have bought it, may never be able to read it now.... :-(
    Ya Snooze, You loose....
    I don't know that snoozing was a bad idea in this case....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Pretty Pony in stated new condition. $50 start, $75 BIN:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/My-Pretty-Po...item20ece3fd21

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Then the description goes on to say, "very good" and the slipcase has "minor wear". How is this "like new" ?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Then the description goes on to say, "very good" and the slipcase has "minor wear". How is this "like new" ?
    Like in it newly fell off of a truck.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I was wondering the same thing.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

EUR 16,90 is not cheap, but when you only want the Brennen muss Salem with G. Helnwein Cover and NOT the complete Blut-Box......

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Brennen-muss-...item46282c1c13

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

3 day auction. Starts at $100:
    Stephen King Signed

Fantasy & Science Fiction - Stephen King Special Issue

$89 BIN:
    Stephen King Doctor Sleep Slipcased Gift Edition Cemetery Dance

$165 BIN:
    Stephen King Joyland Slipcased Limited Edition

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Pair of Wichita Revival tickets:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item43cfc68690

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know the Holdorf covers are popular here, perhaps these might be of interest to someone:
    Holdorf Photographs
    The whole series seems to be available from the seller and they are listed as original photographic prints.
    (sorry if this has been posted already)
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They are remarkable, but terribly expensive.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

One hour left. At $305:
    Stephen King - The Shining Subterranean Press Limited Edition - Signed by King

Zero bids, 2 hours left. $29.99:
    JK POTTER THE ART OF SKELETON CREW STEPHEN KING SIGNED NEAR MINT SCREAM PRESS

Zero bids, four hours left. $100:
    Stephen King Signed

Fantasy & Science Fiction - Stephen King Special Issue

Gunslinger Apprentice Citizen of Lud is on a distinguished road Citizen of Lud's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe I should have went higher on this one jacket looks great just did not know what the book itself looked like
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/301317758716...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    Looking For
    Dark Tower III through VII LSOE S/L or AE #1208
    Trade 1st/1st
    The Dead Zone
    Danse Macabre
    Cujo
    Carrie
    Firestarter
    Skeleton Crew
    Night Shift

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen of Lud View Post
    Maybe I should have went higher on this one jacket looks great just did not know what the book itself looked like
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/301317758716...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    It could be bad lighting, but the DJ seemed to be faded. $491 for a book (with very little description) that needs a new DJ (BTW, a replacement now at record price-$150+) isn't a great deal. Be patient. You will likely find a better copy for only a bit more.

Gunslinger Apprentice Citizen of Lud is on a distinguished road Citizen of Lud's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now that you mention it I think you are right the yellow lettering on the front looks light and the blue on the spine seems washed out as well. I did not see that before
    Looking For
    Dark Tower III through VII LSOE S/L or AE #1208
    Trade 1st/1st
    The Dead Zone
    Danse Macabre
    Cujo
    Carrie
    Firestarter
    Skeleton Crew
    Night Shift

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 587 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 585 586 587 588 589 597 637 687 1087 ... LastLast