Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 278 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 378 778 ... LastLast
Results 6,926 to 6,950 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You should be able to get a 1st Edition / 1st Printing for around $200.00 - $225.00......

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

There are a few out on eBay right now. If you want the signed limited one that was issued by Scribner, you'll have to pay around $500. If you want a signed trade edition, they're about $200 less.

John

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the Lettered Woman book except for the cage part of it. I like the stretched "skin" and the bones, but I dislike the cage setup. Seems a little overdone.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I like the Lettered Woman book except for the cage part of it. I like the stretched "skin" and the bones, but I dislike the cage setup. Seems a little overdone.
    Read the book. The Woman was not kept hostage by simply placing her in a rather nice book binding...

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Tread with caution - I'm posting to get an expert opinion. I'm not sure about authenticity of the King signature, but it looks ok to my untrained eye. Although, the only recent book signing I know of was for 11/22/63 in Saratosa, FL (and 8 copies seems like alot).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Duma-Key-by-...item564972b11c

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    Tread with caution - I'm posting to get an expert opinion. I'm not sure about authenticity of the King signature, but it looks ok to my untrained eye. Although, the only recent book signing I know of was for 11/22/63 in Saratosa, FL (and 8 copies seems like alot).

Yeah, Ben Staad was kind enough to hook me up with a "11/22/63" signed copy from the Sarasota event and I do not recall him signing other books than 11/22/63. I could be wrong. best to ask Tim, but I'd stay away from that auction. Just to be safe.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Xile is on a distinguished road Xile's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmm. Thanks guys.
    X-man: The One Man Wolfpack...

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Yeah, Ben Staad was kind enough to hook me up with a "11/22/63" signed copy from the Sarasota event and I do not recall him signing other books than 11/22/63. I could be wrong. best to ask Tim, but I'd stay away from that auction. Just to be safe.
    I didn't hear (or see) of anyone getting any books signed at the Sarasota event other than 11/22/63. I suppose it could have happened however given the amount of people there and SK feeling ill I would highly doubt it. For me I can't imagine King signing a whole stack of the same book for one person. Sounds a bit fishy.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

I didn't hear (or see) of anyone getting any books signed at the Sarasota event other than 11/22/63. I suppose it could have happened however given the amount of people there and SK feeling ill I would highly doubt it. For me I can't imagine King signing a whole stack of the same book for one person. Sounds a bit fishy.
    I really wanted to get one of these, but the fact that the seller had 9 copies really turned me off.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

I really wanted to get one of these, but the fact that the seller had 9 copies really turned me off.
    I can't judge a signature but does it look legit to the professionals here? Just curious.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Eric

This late in the game of Duma Key, I doudt they are first editions. That is a high selling price for a signed 2nd, 3rd, 100,000, etc. print. Now, they could be first editions because we all carry 8 or 9 copies with us on vacation for the off chance we will see King. Haha...

As for the sig, it looks legit but keep in mind, anyone can locate a signed Duma Key, snip the signature, and say all 8 or 9 are legit.

Find a member with a first and pay a little more for it. You will know it's legit, and be happier with a First Edition.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Eric

This late in the game of Duma Key, I doudt they are first editions. That is a high selling price for a signed 2nd, 3rd, 100,000, etc. print. Now, they could be first editions because we all carry 8 or 9 copies with us on vacation for the off chance we will see King. Haha...

As for the sig, it looks legit but keep in mind, anyone can locate a signed Duma Key, snip the signature, and say all 8 or 9 are legit.

Find a member with a first and pay a little more for it. You will know it's legit, and be happier with a First Edition.

Mulleins
    I hear you, Ralph. I have been staying away from flat signed books because it is hard to trust 99% of the sellers on eBay. I've been sticking with S/L's. Duma is one of my favorites, so I'd like to get a legitimate signed First Edition somewhere down the road.

Don't you always travel with large quantities of hardcover books on the off chance you run into the author?

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

It keeps you fit!

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I would be shocked if the book goes for less than $500. It really is the most interesting/bizarre book I own. I highly recommend someone snag this. I think it retailed for >$2K.
    Retail price was $1250 - which given the production values of the book is a deal in itself!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I also was watching the Duma Key books and curious to what would be said here. The 9 books for sale thing scared me also.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm always intrigued when Cemetery Dance hosts an auction on ebay because people love giving CD their money. My personal favorite is the Barnes & Noble Leather SK Omnibus that lists for $25 (and is on sale on BN.com for $22.50), that is currently at $76 with five days to go.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That one was a bit of a puzzle. I saw it at my local B&N for $25, but I passed on it.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

But it says it's limited edition.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Eight different bidders, too!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

#1.) King ONLY signed 11/22/63 at that recent event.
    #2.) If he recently got 9 signed by running into King they are likely NOT 1st printing 1st editions.
    #3.) Sig does look legit
    #4.)I have known of Mr King to sign numerous books at one time however they are usually the currently out book, I have been in a store in Sarasota when MR King walked in and signed a whole stack of books. In fact I was in store when Duma Key came out and was holding a copy when he walked over to the stack. he reached out, shook my hand and said "Hello". He personalized one for me and when I mentioned a friend would kill me if I did not get a personalized copy for him, King replied " Oh, probably not kill you, Just hurt you real bad" as he also personalized a copy for him. After he left I had the moral decision of how many to buy and how many to leave for others.
    #5) My morals did enable me to leave a few for others to find.... However I do still have some for sale. I actually have both 1st/1st from that day. as well as some 1st/2nd or later printing I got from another event he did a few months later.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

King did do a signing for duma key at that location when the book was released, however when i asked the seller if he had any reciepts or flyer from the event he said no. Now if he was down to his last book or two maybe i could see having no proof, but for 8 books? the sig does look legit though. But whos to say that is the book he sends to auction winners.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    But it says it's limited edition.
    It's limited by the number of atoms in the universe.

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    I'm always intrigued when Cemetery Dance hosts an auction on ebay because people love giving CD their money. My personal favorite is the Barnes & Noble Leather SK Omnibus that lists for $25 (and is on sale on BN.com for $22.50), that is currently at $76 with five days to go.
    You do get a $10 gift certificate!!

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello all!

Is anyone familiar with this seller? And, what do think about the asking price; fair, too much, too little? I am interested as I would like a better copy of 'Salem's Lot, 2nd state DJ, than I currently own. All feedback is appreciated!

Cheers!
    SKC

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370598505361...84.m1438.l2649

+ Reply to Thread
Page 278 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 378 778 ... LastLast