Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 469 509 559 959 ... LastLast
Results 11,451 to 11,475 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I saw this one but thot maybe it wasnt legit. Opinions?
    reality continues to ruin my life

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a tough one. The "K" really comes out to the left. Looking at King sigs/inscriptions from 1990-1999 still does not help me.
    I think this one needs the Bob "smell test" (gut instinct).

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Minor case ding. DJ can be replaced. $550 start with a $775 BIN. Something to consider:
    Signed Limited Slipcase Hardcover Edition Christine by Stephen King

$1.32, but has an unknown reserve:
    Stephen King Under the Dome Signed Numbered Limited Edtion

Joyland by Stephen King Signed Numbered 417/724

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the plug.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

This sold for $292.87 on 12 bids.

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

This is a relisted item. He had it at $425 BIN before. No takers with three offers he obviously didn't accept.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Since it had a case also, someone got a good price.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Two screen used prop backpacks Stephen King's THE STAND
    1994 screen worn set COA

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Two-screen-us...item461293e9ac

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Dont see these signed very often.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...item258230e4f9
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They are few and far between.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"Guaranteed" to be signed. Wonder how he can be so sure.
    STEPHEN KING SIGNED AUTOGRAPH DOCTOR SLEEP HARDCOVER 1ST EDITION/1ST PRINT BOOK

DON'T BE FOOLED W/ TICKET! GUARANTEED SIGNED BOOK HERE!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The only thing I can think of is when ticket holders were able to buy additional signed copies of Joyland at the MA event. Maybe the seller is assuming the same is going to happen for Dr. Sleep???

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I take offense from that comment.

He implies that sellers (like me) are deceiving buyers, and my auction for tickets states that there is no guarantee of a signed book.

I have yet to find an auction for an event ticket that guarantees a signed book.

His auction however does.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice redsoxfan565 is on a distinguished road

I've offered plenty of pre-sales before, and multiples on King signings. If I wasn't confident I would obtain a signed copy, I wouldn't be offering it.

As far as your comments Tippy, there were only a few sellers who put "Possible Signed" in the title. While you did put it in the description, I felt like the titles of the auctions were misleading from many sellers. Sorry you took offense, but that is my opinion of the auctions thus far.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I put the word SIGNED in my auction titles so my auction would show up when somebody searched SIGNED STEPHEN KING.

I feel there was nothing misleading about that as my description was quite clear.

I did not want to waste valuable title space on the word POSSIBLE.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I put the word SIGNED in my auction titles so my auction would show up when somebody searched SIGNED STEPHEN KING.

I feel there was nothing misleading about that as my description was quite clear.

I did the same thing. I was very clear in the description that the signed book was only a possibility.

I have no idea how a person can be so certain to get a signed book unless they have an inside track.

Gunslinger Apprentice redsoxfan565 is on a distinguished road

Advertising signed is fine, but in my opinion you need to make it clear up front, in the title or subtitle, that it may not be signed. I guess the question should be posed to the owner of this site then. He was one of the users who put "possible" in the title of his auctions and he felt the need to make the distinction.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I was crystal clear.

I was selling a ticket to see Stephen King promote his new book Doctor Sleep.

You don't have a very high opinion of your customers it would seem......given you are so concerned that they will be "fooled" by my clever ruse.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan565 View Post

Advertising signed is fine, but in my opinion you need to make it clear up front, in the title or subtitle, that it may not be signed. I guess the question should be posed to the owner of this site then. He was one of the users who put "possible" in the title of his auctions and he felt the need to make the distinction.
    Who buys just from reading the title or subtitle? If the buyer can't or wont read the description, shame on him/her.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"Guaranteed" is a pretty big word. Not much wiggle room in that word.
    I might just exercise the BIN and see if you deliver. You state the book will be shipped on or before 9/30/2013.
    The auction doesn't say more than 1 available.
    Don't be fooled by purchasing tickets to the event in the hopes of receiving a signed book. This auction is for 1 GUARANTEED Signed 1st/1st Doctor Sleep book by Stephen King. You will also receive the ticket used to pick up the book from the event.
    The pressure is on. If you deliver, then you are not only a man of his word, but impressive.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan565 View Post
    I guess the question should be posed to the owner of this site then. He was one of the users who put "possible" in the title of his auctions and he felt the need to make the distinction.
    Due respect to Jerome, but his auction also stated that he was better looking than the other sellers...so buyers should buy his tickets.

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Country
    Country Flag

"Guaranteed" is a pretty big word. Not much wiggle room in that word.
    I might just exercise the BIN and see if you deliver. You state the book will be shipped on or before 9/30/2013.
    The auction doesn't say more than 1 available.
    Don't be fooled by purchasing tickets to the event in the hopes of receiving a signed book. This auction is for 1 GUARANTEED Signed 1st/1st Doctor Sleep book by Stephen King. You will also receive the ticket used to pick up the book from the event.
    The pressure is on. If you deliver, then you are not only a man of his word, but impressive.
    You don't even have to wait.

And I quote:

"(Shipping)
    Shipping for the signed book will be calculated and WILL BE SHIPPED, SAME DAY AS PAYMENT IS RECEIVED! We can also EXPRESS, NEXT DAY SHIP it to you!"

and again

(Terms of Sale)
    "Payment:
    We expect payment to be received within a timely manner. All bids or "buy it now" purchases are legally binding contracts, and we have a zero tolerance policy for non-paying bidders.

Shipping Policy:
    We have built our business around having some of the fastest shipping times around. Your item will be SHIPPED SAME DAY AS PAYMENT IS RECEIVED! USPS is the main shipping carrier we use, but for larger orders UPS will be used."

Since he's such a stickler for accurate advertising that isn't "misleading," I'm certain he'll be shipping out that signed copy forthwith.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 469 509 559 959 ... LastLast