Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 683 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,575 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Hmmm, OK! I'll give you $55 for it for a nice quick profit!
    Well, I had to pay $5 for shipping so I'm in it for $55. I'll have to say no.

Edit: I just noticed that I have gone from being Maerlyn's Imp (whatever the f**k that was) to a Rabid Billybumbler. I guess that is better?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

Edit: I just noticed that I have gone from being Maerlyn's Imp (whatever the f**k that was) to a Rabid Billybumbler. I guess that is better?
    Sounds more "Man-ly" than Imp?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

What would you like for a title?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

THE TALISMAN S/L with a very nice BIN ($379.50) or Best Offer option: http://cgi.ebay.com/TALISMAN-STEPHEN...item1e61ddadbf. The slipcase has some wear and a stain along the top edge though.

I was very much tempted to go for this one myself (I made a Best Offer of $300 that got rejected automatically) but I don't collect signed books (yet) and I am saving the money for another major purchase. Maybe someone here will take it?

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

What would you like for a title?
    Anything. I'm just happy with whatever the god's of TDT.org deem that I am.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

You don't see this one very often (it's actually the first one I saw since I started and stopped collecting proofs): Scribner DUMA KEY proof. Starting bid: $9.99

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That one will go for quite a bit.

Country
    Country Flag

And what about these? A set of DARK TOWER I and II S/L audiotapes. Starting bid is $300. The DTII tapes seem to be quite scarce.

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    And what about these? A set of DARK TOWER I and II S/L audiotapes. Starting bid is $300. The DTII tapes seem to be quite scarce.

OK, dumb question time...
    The way you know they are the signed editions is the price?

Karl

Country
    Country Flag

I think so, at least when they're still in shrinkwrap. The signature and limitation are located on the inside. But I guess the issue price of $100 and $125 respectively implies genuine S/Ls (I assume the regular audiobooks were significantly cheaper).

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think so, at least when they're still in shrinkwrap. The signature and limitation are located on the inside. But I guess the issue price of $100 and $125 respectively implies genuine S/Ls (I assume the regular audiobooks were significantly cheaper).
    Nah, that doesn't seem right. They went for $100 & $125 retail and if they even had a "Facsimile" signature it should say it on the cover material, no? Plus where the hell does he sign a cassette tape? I think they were so expensive because it was recorded by King himself. There's no S/L involved. Of course I could be wrong, but it just doesn't make sense, to me.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

No, they are S/L's. And the price is the giveaway. King signed them on the inner boxes which slide out of the outer case.

Tried to post a pic but my camera's batteries are dead. I'll post one tomorrow unless someone beats me to it tonight.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

No, they are S/L's. And the price is the giveaway. King signed them on the inner boxes which slide out of the outer case.

Tried to post a pic but my camera's batteries are dead. I'll post one tomorrow unless someone beats me to it tonight.
    Well you are certainly more of an authority than I am, but it still seems idiotic that they didn't mention the signature on the cover material. Fire them "Ad-boys"!!!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's a great deal. The Green Mile on one of Cemetery Dance's auctions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ht_2487wt_1139

It's amazing that these people have no idea that Subterranean Press still have copies at cost, a hundred dollars+ less than the high bidder. CD is pumped! *shakes head*
    Geoff

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I don't get why that is so high, I won a gift edition set for only 75.00 maybe 9 months ago off ebay.

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They also have a Insomnia gift edition for sale http://cgi.ebay.com/INSOMNIA-STEPHEN...item230e8741b8

Cant understand the bidding on this one either

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't understand the bidding on these items either. CD seems to have very good luck when they auction items on e-bay and get bids that are much higher than you could buy it for if you just research a little.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    They also have a Insomnia gift edition for sale http://cgi.ebay.com/INSOMNIA-STEPHEN...item230e8741b8

Cant understand the bidding on this one either

BEWARE!!!! of that one....

That's the edition that sent me down the road to collecting. I bought my first King collectable for $75.00 at a now defunct collectable's shop on a mall, back in 1996.

I was only making about 15,000.00 a year then, while going to college for the second round. But I saw a fancy book in a slipcase (never seen a slipcase before)... decided I had to have it. I ended up having to eat just rice for the next month to pay for it - but damnit, I got it.

That gift insomnia set in motion a big wheel that has cost me more than a house.

so... BEWARE! it is an EVIL WICKED BOOK

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Country
    Country Flag

For the UK edition aficionados: THINNER 1st edition. This is not an uncommon book but it's not always easy to find one with the yellow belly band, so I thought I'd post the link here.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Is this the book I sent you? An outrage! I thought you were a collector! Haha...j/k.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

For the UK edition aficionados: THINNER 1st edition. This is not an uncommon book but it's not always easy to find one with the yellow belly band, so I thought I'd post the link here.

Cheap!. I paid $150 including shipping from UK about 6 months ago.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

painting of STEPHEN KING mixed media
    Words from Cujo. Adhered to the surface of a small plank of wood. Archival polymers and paint. Measures 8 x 7"

Vtg 90's Stephen King Wzon Bangor Horror T Shirt Movie

'58 PLYMOUTH FURY ad STEPHEN KING CHRISTINE KILLER CAR

Please wait
    Image not available

• Enlarge

Stephen King's Maine t-shirt

Dark Tower Stephen King Marvel Comic "Black 13" COIN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 683 ... LastLast