Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 748 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 248 648 698 738 746 747 748 749 750 758 798 848 ... LastLast
Results 18,676 to 18,700 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The "Balls du jour" today are over-sized and coated with a lime pesto fuzzy sauce. Market price is $28
    Stephen King Promotional Can of Wilson Tennis Balls For “Duma Key" release

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Charity or not, 1444.44 final bid on that signed BOBD is surprising.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Bazaar-o...AAAOSw8-tWazQW
    Yes, the bid is surprising and I explained part of the reason in a previous post. Here is the rest of the story. There was a question about the veracity of this auction or if there was shill bidding. But John Hanic posted that it was legit and it was the subject of a thread on the SKMB. I went to the SKMB to find out more about the "charity" and see if I knew by name who was bidding against me. Learning more about the person in need convinced me that whatever premium I had been willing to bid was worth it...and I also learned who was bidding against me.

My only bid was $1,200. It took a few days before that bid was surpassed and I also noted that there were 2 more increased bid. I was content to stop bidding because there was a goodly amount of money was raised plus the other bidder seemed like a nice guy based on posts here. So I forgot this auction until 7:55PM EST Monday night. I was at work just ready to leave. My taxi would pick me up at 8:00PM. I logged on to my computer and saw that $1,219.00 was still the high bid. There were only 3 minutes left so I thought I should make one more bid. No taxi yet so I picked the obscure $1,444.44 amount and waited until 15 seconds were left before I bid and confirmed. I was very lucky that the other person was not available to put his own "last" bid in.

So now I have one of the very few signed 1st BoBD -- and a COA that can't be reproduced because no one will ever see it...unless I sell it. The money went to a very worthy cause so I'm very happy that I could help make someone happy. Last note -- I bid about $4,800 for an inscribed Green Mile proof set about 3-4 years and folks thought it was way too much. Well, today a set goes for $7K so maybe demand for a signed BoBD will eventually push the price higher. And if it never appreciates a dime, I am happy for the recipient of the money!

John

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Yes, the bid is surprising and I explained part of the reason in a previous post. Here is the rest of the story. There was a question about the veracity of this auction or if there was shill bidding. But John Hanic posted that it was legit and it was the subject of a thread on the SKMB. I went to the SKMB to find out more about the "charity" and see if I knew by name who was bidding against me. Learning more about the person in need convinced me that whatever premium I had been willing to bid was worth it...and I also learned who was bidding against me.

My only bid was $1,200. It took a few days before that bid was surpassed and I also noted that there were 2 more increased bid. I was content to stop bidding because there was a goodly amount of money was raised plus the other bidder seemed like a nice guy based on posts here. So I forgot this auction until 7:55PM EST Monday night. I was at work just ready to leave. My taxi would pick me up at 8:00PM. I logged on to my computer and saw that $1,219.00 was still the high bid. There were only 3 minutes left so I thought I should make one more bid. No taxi yet so I picked the obscure $1,444.44 amount and waited until 15 seconds were left before I bid and confirmed. I was very lucky that the other person was not available to put his own "last" bid in.

So now I have one of the very few signed 1st BoBD -- and a COA that can't be reproduced because no one will ever see it...unless I sell it. The money went to a very worthy cause so I'm very happy that I could help make someone happy. Last note -- I bid about $4,800 for an inscribed Green Mile proof set about 3-4 years and folks thought it was way too much. Well, today a set goes for $7K so maybe demand for a signed BoBD will eventually push the price higher. And if it never appreciates a dime, I am happy for the recipient of the money!

John
    Congrats, John!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

John

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    great stuff!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    Congratulations, John! I was hoping someone here would be the winner. I think it's a good cause, too. The bidding went way above what I was willing to spend.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

At the risk of being chastized again, this all seems like a good case for the "HF Grand Prize" being a signed BOBD. I leave that determination to all you good folks, but it seems to be a really good idea for a "Grand Prize" offering to me. Of course, I never win anyway!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    At the risk of being chastized again, this all seems like a good case for the "HF Grand Prize" being a signed BOBD. I leave that determination to all you good folks, but it seems to be a really good idea for a "Grand Prize" offering to me. Of course, I never win anyway!! LOL LOL LOL
    That would, indeed, be a GREAT Grand Prize. (I never win either.)

John'

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    That would, indeed, be a GREAT Grand Prize. (I never win either.)

John'

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

my turn this year gents

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Issue with slipcase and book pages. Zero bids, $.99:
    Stephen King's Insomina U.K. Gift Edition In Slipcase. No DJ As Issued.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Someone got it apparently!
    A belgium friend of mine is selling hers. The asking price is 300€ (so about $330), so contact me if you may be interested.

= CEMETERY DANCE IT 25 YEARS ANNIVERSARY EDITION
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

KNOWING DARKNESS for sale @ $215
    >>> http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Book...ephen%2520king
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    That is NOT the traycased edition with the portfolio. It is only the unsigned book.

Still not a bad price since Jerad is selling them for $295 on his site.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    That is NOT the traycased edition with the portfolio. It is only the unsigned book.

Didnt know that the book was available without the traycase. And for such a book, yes, I guess the traycase is mandatory!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Didnt know that the book was available without the traycase. And for such a book, yes, I guess the traycase is mandatory!

Knowing Darkness comes in no less than three sizes. Only the largest comes in a traycase.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Knowing Darkness comes in no less than three sizes. Only the largest comes in a traycase.
    Ok, I'm stumped. I have the slipcased version and the traycase version. What is the third? I vaguely remember an artist edition that was thousands of dollars.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

SLIPCASED EDITION
    2500 copies (not numbered or signed)
    bound with an imported fabric with printed silk panels
    cloth slipcase printed in four colors
    Prepublication price: $195 (through May 5, 2009).
    Publication price: $250
    A special bonus when you order direct through us:
    you will receive a free, full color museum-quality
    print of your choice signed by the artist.

TRAYCASED EDITION
    400 copies (signed by 30 artists)
    a four-color suede traycase with pull-out print drawer
    15 prints, each measuring 13x19 inches printed on 300 gsm
    stock
    a separate art book with 20 oversize prints measuring
    13 x 19 inches with artwork from the book
    bound with an imported fabric with printed silk panels
    Prepublication price: $795 (through May 5, 2009).
    Publication price: $995

TRAYCASED w/ ORIGINAL WHELAN REMARQUE (w/ extras):
    50, numbered, signed:
    Prepublication price: $1095 (through May 5, 2009).
    Publication price: $1,295

DELUXE EDITION
    25 Roman numeral copies (signed by 30 artists)
    a four-color suede traycase
    15 prints, each measuring 13x19 inches printed
    on 300 gsm stock
    a separate art book with 20 oversize prints measuring
    13 x 19 inches with artwork from the book
    a suite of oversized prints (17 x 22 inches) in a
    custom-made folder, each print signed and
    numbered by the artist
    Prepublication price: $4,995 (through May 5, 2009).
    Publication price: $5,995
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Brian. Is the only difference between the traycased and traycased with remarque simply the Remarque? Are the numbers started over? Are there two number ones and so on up to fifty?

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not certain but I don't think Jerad did all 25 of the deluxe Roman numeral editions. I'd be surprised if there were more than 10 actually done.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I'm not certain but I don't think Jerad did all 25 of the deluxe Roman numeral editions. I'd be surprised if there were more than 10 actually done.
    Roman numerals still available then!

I have a Traycased Edition, a Slipcased Edition and a special set of the oversized printers that I believe came with the Roman Numeral version? Not sure exactly where they came from but since they came special with my other books, I keep them safe...just in case!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

It's baaaaack....
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...gAAOSwuMFUg1pX

(Seller has MANY items up that are VERY nice! Not sure of value vs price, but a great collection is being sold and varying S/L numbers so maybe check out the seller's other auctions and see if there is a number you need! I saw 293 for Sec of Dreams 1 and 2 and a #56 for something else.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 748 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 248 648 698 738 746 747 748 749 750 758 798 848 ... LastLast