Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 363 413 813 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,825 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

I've got a new round of auctions up now on Ebay. Here's a few of the things offered:

STEPHEN KING A TO Z (Signed/Lettered Edition HC in Wooden Traycase w/ bonus signed sketch by Stephen Fabian. Letter 'P' of 52 copies)

STEPHEN KING - FULL DARK NO STARS (Deluxe Gift Edition HC in Slipcase from Cemetery Dance. Signed and remarqued by 2 of the authors)

STEPHEN KING: DEMON-DRIVEN (Signed/Slipcased HC. One of only 300 copies done)

FOUR GHOSTS (Not for sale Signed/Numbered HC - Cemetery Dance. Joe Hill, Peter Straub, Ray Garton & James Moore)

CLIVE BARKER - PAINTER, CREATURE, FATHER OF LIES (Signed/#/Slipcased HC - Earthling Pub - 1 of 300 done)

THE STEPHEN KING STORY (Signed/#/Slipcased HC - Signed by 5 (including Chris Chelsey)

DARK DELICACIES (Signed/#/Slipcased HC - Bradbury,Matheson,Barker,Nolan,Farris,Strieber,Wil son,etc. - Cemetery Dance - this one is additionally signed by Nolan who was one of the missing sigs from the limitation page)

BARE BONES (Limited Edition numbered HC in Slipcase - Underwood/Miller)

And more! Here's the link to all of the auctions:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jaybeehorror...ESELX:IT&rt=nc

Thanks for looking!

- James
    http://darkdiscoveries.com

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You all might know this seller but he was new to me, came across him on Abe today (picked up an ex-libris copy of Hope Springs Eternal: Rita Hayworth and The Shawshank Redemption from him). He's a bit pricy IMO, but has some nice items if you've got the $$$ to spare (Thinner w/White Band, signed/inscribed Gunslinger 1st, My Pretty Pony S/L, Regulators S/L, couple of The Stand Coffins, Dolan's Cadillac Proof, Cujo S/L, Firestarter S/L, Danse Macabre S/L, Dutch Dolan's Cadillac, etc.). Just thought I'd pass it along:

http://www.leonardshoup.com/?page=sh...earchby=author
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

This seemed okay to me, until I checked completed listings and saw this book has most likely been re-listed a million times to decrease the value. Poor seller thought they were going to get a couple hundred for this. They're probably spending more to keep listing it than they'll get?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think IT originally came shrinkwrapped. I'm betting it did from a book club though. I'm guessing not a first edition.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I bought IT when IT was released and IT did not come shrinkwrapped. The seller probably took IT to a place that had a shrinkwrap device and had IT wrapped up.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I bought IT when IT was released and IT did not come shrinkwrapped. The seller probably took IT to a place that had a shrinkwrap device and had IT wrapped up.
    I think you hit IT on the head. The SK club shrink wrapped books for shipping, but as far as I know the jackets didn't have the ISBN number on back of jacket.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I checked my BCE, and it does have a bar code on the back (and no price on the front flap). I do wonder what the significance of the pink dot on the ISBN is, though, because mine ends in an "8".

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably was used by a bookshop to indicate a remainder, or for some other internal designation.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    I checked my BCE, and it does have a bar code on the back (and no price on the front flap). I do wonder what the significance of the pink dot on the ISBN is, though, because mine ends in an "8".
    My comment was around the SK club books, not BCE. As far as I know, two different groups. I don't have any BCE books in my collection.
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So someone buys a book off the remainder rack for $4.95, takes it to his buddy in the gamer shop to shrinkwrap it for him and tries to sell it for $75+.

Why does this not surprise me?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    So someone buys a book off the remainder rack for $4.95, takes it to his buddy in the gamer shop to shrinkwrap it for him and tries to sell it for $75+.

Why does this not surprise me?
    Buy low sell high. If you buy too many King books and are "too big to fail", get a bailout from the government (the taxpayers).

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    You all might know this seller but he was new to me, came across him on Abe today (picked up an ex-libris copy of Hope Springs Eternal: Rita Hayworth and The Shawshank Redemption from him). He's a bit pricy IMO, but has some nice items if you've got the $$$ to spare (Thinner w/White Band, signed/inscribed Gunslinger 1st, My Pretty Pony S/L, Regulators S/L, couple of The Stand Coffins, Dolan's Cadillac Proof, Cujo S/L, Firestarter S/L, Danse Macabre S/L, Dutch Dolan's Cadillac, etc.). Just thought I'd pass it along:

FWIW - I've dealt with Leonard several times over the years, and have found him to be straight up in terms of the collectibles he has to offer, and, whilst he may be a little pricier than some of the others, his books are always in great condition
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

FWIW - I've dealt with Leonard several times over the years, and have found him to be straight up in terms of the collectibles he has to offer, and, whilst he may be a little pricier than some of the others, his books are always in great condition
    That's an endorsement good enough for me, BP!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone´s after a UK IT Proof here´s your chance to get one cheap

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330775292833...84.m1555.l2649

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I just love the blurb on the front cover of that one.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I would LOVE to get one in fine condition to go with my US edition!

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    I would LOVE to get one in fine condition to go with my US edition!
    I think it´s easier said than done to get one in fine condition

Haven´t seen many copies but the one´s i´ve seen looks a lot like mine

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I just love the blurb on the front cover of that one.
    Totally agree!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

UK proof of Under the Dome at a FANTASTIC BIN:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Under-the-...item2574116dca

Looks like they only ship within the UK.

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

And it just sold! Not to me though, I was a few seconds too late.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

We have a CUJO GUITAR up for auction....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPERB-TAYLO...a#ht_720wt_940
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    We have a CUJO GUITAR up for auction....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPERB-TAYLO...a#ht_720wt_940
    Could be a fun auction to keep an eye on.
    Why? It will not get any bids.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder how 1 ding, 2 nicks, and no original paperwork qualifies as "superb condition"? Someone made an offer on it, but I also doubt it will sell for $4K.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

IMO, without the original paperwork it's not very collectible. Well, I mean it's still a signed by King Cujo guitar (which is pretty cool), but it seems akin to selling a coffin case The Stand minus the coffin case. To be considered "superb condition (admittedly not a real grading) all elements should be there and included. The nicks and ding added it should be WAY less, imo. How much is a perfect one worth?

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I purchased mine from a certain member here that was/is in IMMACULATE condition. No scratches or dings of any kind and all paperwork intact. In fact the condition would have been no different when it was first built and sold... beautiful. With all that being said I paid $3200 for mine (this year) and it is the pride of both my King and Guitar collections. I have never been happier with a collecting purchase and can't see anything else topping it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 363 413 813 ... LastLast