Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 443 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 453 493 543 943 ... LastLast
Results 11,051 to 11,075 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Still in shrinkwrap and has original box: Stephen King limited edition The Eyes of the Dragon
    I see that this one has the little piece of paper included with matching S/L number printed on it. I think we talked about this back when I picked up my black #7, which has the same paper in it, same printing, and the question was whether or not it came with the book ... and now we know the answer!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Really hard to tell. I think it is legit.
    If so, I'll move the post:
    STEPHEN KING "UNDER THE DOME" SIGNED BY AUTHOR PAPERBACK 2010

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    That's legit.
    Yup.

Opening bid is reasonable.

BUY IT NOW is overpriced.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    $780. Almost half price.
    Is the catalog correct? It's listed at $1000 issue price. Are you implying $1500? I'm asking for the sake of accuracy in the catalog, not to be a jerk.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I thought the final retail price was $1000 also.

John
    Shame on me for not quoting the Catalog. Heat of the battle issue.
    Still close to half, just over.
    "The limited has one extra pop up, on the front end page which is where King’s signature and the limitation are. Collectors were shocked when a 14 page book, with no text written by King was increased from $500 to $1,000."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Clearly It makes "The Dark Man" a much more enticing book.

EDIT:
    Sometimes I am "on the fly". I don't quickly have access to the Catalog...think smartphone.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The white on the dust jacket, that's damage, not design correct?

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    The white on the dust jacket, that's damage, not design correct?
    Correct.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The seller does disclose the damage.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Sorry if posted already: 9/15 Centipede 'Salem's Lot deluxe...http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item43be0dbdbd

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bad Penny?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bad Penny?
    I'll stick with the one I already have (unnumbered, but close enough for government work)

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ede#post742569
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Bad Penny?
    I'll stick with the one I already have (unnumbered, but close enough for government work)

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ede#post742569
    Just write a numeral in...

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

The Deluxe Salem's Lot is mine (thanks for the nod, Ben). Have a couple offers I'm considering..

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    The Deluxe Salem's Lot is mine (thanks for the nod, Ben). Have a couple offers I'm considering..
    Good luck with the sale of this one mate, it's a beautiful publication and would certainly grace anyones collection
    We all float down here!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Don't do it Ron!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I know some where hunting out signed copies of the trade paperback of Joyland. I'm not commenting if this signature is good, but worth checking out:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121152264386...ht_1053wt_1158

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I know some where hunting out signed copies of the trade paperback of Joyland. I'm not commenting if this signature is good, but worth checking out:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121152264386...ht_1053wt_1158
    The signature looks just fine to me.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

The signature is good.

I have one for sale as well.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

For $250 BIN, I suggest you get it.

Country
    Country Flag

I would, however; they won't ship to Australia
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll gladly ship it to you, mate!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

I'll gladly ship it to you, mate!!!
    You're a good man Wild Bill (as is Chad, whom kindly offered too)

Crisis (of sorts) solved - I was able to score one of Rick's signed Joyland copies, so my personal universe is (temporarily) back in alignment.
    We all float down here!

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

What was wrong with this Carrie-auction... Isnt it a way to cheap?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    What was wrong with this Carrie-auction... Isnt it a way to cheap?
    The signature doesn't look bona-fide to me Torben (the transposition of the "I" and the "N" particularly)
    We all float down here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 443 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 453 493 543 943 ... LastLast