Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 332 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great news! Thank you for posting!

Dan

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for letting us know. I need to catch up on my email.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Please have the Pop Art Chong piece available as a print! Amazing.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King speaks briefly about the "mechanics" of writing, and mentions Joe Hill's upcoming novel "The Fireman"

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got these two books.

[

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!!
    Looking for the following lettered editions: Dark Forces, 999, Crown of Shadows (Hill)

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Johnny !!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hang on to that gunpowder. Joe Has repeatedly said that gunpowder is going to be a novella series. Im sure down the road a matching slipcased set is going to be a precious commodity. The next book is called "slave girls of gunpowder."

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    Just got these two books.

[

Hang on to that gunpowder. Joe Has repeatedly said that gunpowder is going to be a novella series. Im sure down the road a matching slipcased set is going to be a precious commodity. The next book is called "slave girls of gunpowder."

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Does PS offer the option to purchase a matching number (assuming they would do the second one)?

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I'm just a few copies behind you...mine's #250.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

when is the new 20th century ghosts order page going up?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I collect Joe Hill too! Snapped some pics just now since I had my camera out for the Gunslinger pics people wanted. Have other stuff too like signed set of Locke and Key hardcovers and some of those "keys" he put out. Plus reading copies of course!

Actually these are all owned by Mr. Thumb. You can just see him in most of the pics. haha!@!

Country
    Country Flag

I am on the hunt for a signed Nos4R2 if anyone has one they want to unload. I will happily buy it or I have an extra Gunpowder (unsigned but still limited) that I could toss in as a partial trade to something.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great news today! Joe's coming to visit our neck of the woods at the Dutch Comic Con next year (26 / 27 March). Totally psyched!

Though it's quite early, it would be nice to have a little get together if any of you are going to attend the Con so don't hesitate to drop me a line if you plan to go!
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Johnny, I have a signed copy of NOS4R2 trade edition. that is available I'll send you some pic's later tonight if you are interested let me know. Already have the s/l of gunpowder and NOS4R2.
    Kevin

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    Great news today! Joe's coming to visit our neck of the woods at the Dutch Comic Con next year (26 / 27 March). Totally psyched!

Though it's quite early, it would be nice to have a little get together if any of you are going to attend the Con so don't hesitate to drop me a line if you plan to go!
    Great news... hope that he also visit your neighours.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Havent heard much Joey Joe Joe news, how bout more info on the Ghosts re-issue.

How are Gunpowder and Saved?

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Ghosts book has been announced a couple of posts ago, it should be up for preorder in a week hopefully.

Also just saw this on eBay for those interested-- a complete Joe Hill lettered collection.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JOE-HILL-LOC...item19ea2bfed1
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gris View Post
    the "Special Bound" horns is a regular Trade HC with a sig sheet tipped in. There are 1180 copies sold as 118 cartons of 10 books.
    So I recently got a NOS4A2 that has the tipped in page that reads "This Signed First Edition Of" exactly like what was discussed with this version of horns. Does anyone know the number of books done this way? It looks like there was 1180 of the Horns but I could not find info on NOS4A2. I will post photos later today.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gris View Post
    the "Special Bound" horns is a regular Trade HC with a sig sheet tipped in. There are 1180 copies sold as 118 cartons of 10 books.
    So I recently got a NOS4A2 that has the tipped in page that reads "This Signed First Edition Of" exactly like what was discussed with this version of horns. Does anyone know the number of books done this way? It looks like there was 1180 of the Horns but I could not find info on NOS4A2. I will post photos later today.
    According to my files 1130 copies of this particular 'presigned' edition were distributed. If I'm not mistaken one of the fellow boardies posted this info in this thread some time ago.
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

So what do you guys think the top of the heap Incarnations of collectible Locke & Key are?

With so many publishings/repackagings/variants of the work, it is hard to even figure out what you want.

You have the Sub Press Lettered/ S/N LE/ and Unsigned HC but they only got through 3 Books in the series and discontinued! Sure puts a damper on the price tag of a Hefty Lettered edition don't you think?

Then IDW has a number of "fancy Editions" Leatherbound... Limited HC... Oversized Traycased HC in a box with additions, ARRGH it's hard to even know what is out there.

I have a

Unsigned Trade of Welcome to Lovecraft
    A S/N LE of Head Games
    and no copy yet of Crown of Shadows

What are some of the better options for premium editions of the last three books?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Of course I was upset about the cancellation by Sub Press. I think it lost any retail the three might have had. IDW will still be releasing the leather bound deluxe editions. I plan on sticking with those. He told me one per year, so the fourth should be ready this summer.

Country
    Country Flag

So I picked up this book on eBay. I am returning it because it is a 5th printing but I also believe the signature is fake but would like verification here. It is a 5th printing and is dated March of 2007. The book came out in Feb of 2007 so a 5th printing in March less than 4 weeks later seems pretty unlikely right?

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

The signature looks good to me; we have seen a lot of Joe's signatures here and elsewhere, and this is consistent with the overall form and variations I know of. --But no way to be sure--it's not a complex signature.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 332 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 ... LastLast