Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 332 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Could anyone tell me how much a mint UK proof of NOS4R2 is worth?
    Thanks

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

depends where you look

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone going to the Boston Comic Con? Just read on Twitter that they'll have a promotional print of Wraith. I'd love to get one of those signed by C.P. Wilson III, Joe and Gabe. Please PM if you can help obtaining one.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

New artwork from Rodriguez for the NOS4A2 limited.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I finished reading NOS4A2 this afternoon - the first Joe Hill book I've read. I have to say, as far as keeping me entertained and compelled to keep turning the page, Hill's writing was better than alot of King that I've read recently.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some new stuff for me:

Pop Art S/L (thanks Tom!)

and a few things from the comic shop:

Gunslinger Apprentice Comrade Alex is on a distinguished road Comrade Alex's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From Author Tracker <info@e.harpercollins.com>
    Subject: Twittering from the Circus of the Dead, a new ebook short story from Joe Hill for .99$

Come one, come all. The show's about to begin. Step right up for the Circus of the Dead: where YOU are the concessions. #CircusoftheDead
    TWITTERING FROM THE
    CIRCUS OF THE DEAD
    by Joe Hill
    A new terrifyingly e-short from New York Times bestselling author Joe Hill about the family trip from hell, told entirely through a girl's Twitter account...
    Available to download today for $.99

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/twi...33761682?mt=11
    http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/twit...0062293466&r=1
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C9AO91U/...ercollinsus-20

Enjoy,
    Alex

Gunslinger Apprentice Comrade Alex is on a distinguished road Comrade Alex's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

More Joe Hill ebooks on Apple istore for $0.99
    (only for US, poor Canadians are SOL :
    - Trottle
    - Thumprint
    - 20th Century Ghost
    - Best New Horroe
    - My Farther's Mask
    - The Cape
    - Voluntary Commital
    - Pop Art
    - Last Breath
    - The Widows Breakfeast
    - The Black Phone
    - Abraham Boys
    - Dead Wood
    - Better than home
    - In the Rundown
    - Bobby Conroy comes back from...
    - You will hear the locust sign

more titles for $2.99

Alex

Gunslinger Apprentice Bryant Burnette will become famous soon enough Bryant Burnette's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Alex View Post
    Subject: Twittering from the Circus of the Dead, a new ebook short story from Joe Hill for .99$

Come one, come all. The show's about to begin. Step right up for the Circus of the Dead: where YOU are the concessions. #CircusoftheDead
    TWITTERING FROM THE
    CIRCUS OF THE DEAD
    by Joe Hill
    A new terrifyingly e-short from New York Times bestselling author Joe Hill about the family trip from hell, told entirely through a girl's Twitter account...

Enjoy,
    Alex
    I bought the anthology that story originally appeared in. I thought it was a fantastic story, one of the best he's written.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Interview: Tom Atkins talks Creepshow, Halloween III, and Night of the Creeps

Creepshow happens to be one of my favorite horror films, so I definitely wanted to ask you about your part in it. I heard that you were originally interested in playing the role of Jordy…

Tom Atkins: Yeah, that was Stephen King’s role. George was in LA putting Creepshow together and I remember going into this building in Santa Monica and sitting down with him. He asked me if there was any role I liked a lot and I said I’d love to play Jordy, the guy that gets eaten by green swamp shit. He said that he couldn’t because Stephen King was doing that part, and it made sense because he helped him write it. He asked if I’d do him a big favor by playing the dad that ties the beginning and the end, and I said “Hell yeah!” We had a lot of fun.

Many people don’t realize that you shot those scenes with Stephen King’s son, Joe.

Tom Atkins: That’s right. His real son Joe was nine years old then. That was a long time ago and he was great. Stephen was very nervous because I had to slap Joe in the bedroom. Stephen was afraid and I said: “I’m a professional actor. I’ve done a lot of stage work, Stephen, and I know how to hit him and make it look good and not hurt him.” We did a couple of takes and it was just fine. They add sounds to make it seem horrific, but I barely touched him.

In Boston a number of years ago, I was at a table and Adrienne was next to me. All of the sudden, I’m aware of this tall person standing next to me. There’s this guy with long brown hair, glasses, a full brown beard and you could barely see any skin in there. He was just standing there watching me, and I asked: “Is there a Joe King in the middle of all that shit somewhere?” He said, “Yeah Tom, it’s me, but don’t say anything. I’m selling books as Joe Hill in the back.” I went back to his booth and we ended up talking for a little bit. He’s a terrific kid and his dad was fun.

I met his dad on the first night of filming on Creepshow. I think I only worked two days on it. Someone brought Stephen to the wagon and said: “Tom Atkins this is Stephen King. Stephen, Tom Atkins.”

Stephen’s first words were “What is Jamie Lee Curtis really like?” He thought she was just the bee’s knees [laughs].

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Alex View Post

TWITTERING FROM THE
    CIRCUS OF THE DEAD
    by Joe Hill

Enjoy,
    Alex

amazon.com tells me that i have to buy it on amazon.fr, where it's not 0,99$ but 2.17€.
    What a con !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

amazon.com tells me that i have to buy it on amazon.fr, where it's not 0,99$ but 2.17€.
    What a con !
    International copyright and royalty laws suck.

Edit...

My response sounds kind of snippy. Not meant to be that way. sorry.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.whosay.com/neilgaiman/photos/391130

Sorry - cannot post this pic but here's the link - joe hill reading one of his favorite authors upcoming books (Neil Gaiman's fortunately the milk - this version can be ordered from amazon.co.uk:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fortunately-...rtunately+milk

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Really large version:
    <iframe width="483" height="704" src="http://www.whosay.com/p/391130" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

<iframe width="483" height="704" src="http://www.whosay.com/p/391130" frameborder="0"/iframe>
    Thanks Rf - had no idea how to do that

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's actually HTML to embed in a site, but we don't allow HTML in posts here, otherwise the large image would have appeared here.
    There is an "embed" button there.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Here you go.

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Saw this on an eBay listing for NOS4A2. I bolded the important part.

....joe hill (Stephen kings SON) the release date for this book was april 30th of 2013.......this was signed in april, and there was only 30 days in april this year, making this signed the DAY it was released....

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    New artwork from Rodriguez for the NOS4A2 limited.

Just read on Twitter that the S/L is on it's way to the printer....can't wait to see it

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Saw this on an eBay listing for NOS4A2. I bolded the important part.

....joe hill (Stephen kings SON) the release date for this book was april 30th of 2013.......this was signed in april, and there was only 30 days in april this year, making this signed the DAY it was released....
    lol, that aside, I'm not even sure why it's even relevant as to when the author signs it. Especially when you take into consideration how many copies Hill signed.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Even though I'm just staring to get into Joe Hill, I may consider the NOS4A2 S/L on the secondary market. How much was Sub Press selling the S/Ls and Lettered editions for?

Country
    Country Flag

Limited was $125, Lettered $1000.

My Collection

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's pretty reasonable for the limited. Did it come with a slipcase or traycase?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 332 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast