Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 332 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    A couple of minutes ago I finished reading NOS4A2.

I wasn't a big fan of 20th century ghosts, just liked Heart-shaped box, enjoyed a lot more Horns, but this one I LOVED. I couldn't find anything I didn't like and it has one of the most sinister scenes I read.

And you even get a wink to Stephen King's IT.
    Really? Im stuck half way through. Just havent felt the motivation to pick it back up. Not loving the Manx character.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ricky, Try calling them.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I'll have to do that. Can't hurt to ask. My gut says that they won't ship, though.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Seems that I'm on an incredible roll this year. Just got notification that I won a Joe Hill contest for the Christmas card and gingerbread man.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe will be a guest of honour at the World Fantasy Con in Brighton ... it's the same weekend as my wedding ...

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Seems that I'm on an incredible roll this year. Just got notification that I won a Joe Hill contest for the Christmas card and gingerbread man.
    WTF??

Ari - have you ever NOT won?

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Joe will be a guest of honour at the World Fantasy Con in Brighton ... it's the same weekend as my wedding ...
    With your luck, you should register for the Publisher's Clearing House giveaways here in the US. Now THAT would be a prize to win...

Congrats!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Ari got an overload of Juju at comicon and its drawing all things cool his way.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Ari, you should start playing real money lotteries...!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ari - so how many contests a day do you enter? Just trying to get an idea of your lucky odds - and I'm headed to Vegas in few days - so send a few lucky thoughts my way.

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Ari - so how many contests a day do you enter? Just trying to get an idea of your lucky odds - and I'm headed to Vegas in few days - so send a few lucky thoughts my way.
    Just bring Ari with you to Vegas. Guaranteed winnings

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    Congrats!!
    Congrats Ari,... what a surprise that you win

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all!

LOL. I think I won all the contests I entered this year except two. My luck must be getting balance between 2012 (awful year) and 2013.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice dyetye is on a distinguished road dyetye's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wednesday, May 08, 2013
    PRAIRIE LIGHTS BOOKS
    123 S Linn ST Iowa City Public Library Iowa City, IA 52240
    So, I am thinking about heading up from Kansas City for this one (4.5 hour drive). I've never been to any of these, and wanted to make sure he was doing signings? Also, will he sign more than one book. I know one would be NOS4A2 that I would purchase from the bookstore I assume, but wondered if I was able to bring something else for him to sign too, if possible.

I am not sure if I can truly make it, but would be nice to know ahead of time what to expect, etc...

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

He twitted a few days ago that he'll sign whatever you put in front of him as long as he wrote it.

Also, I thought this was funny:

Katie Rodeo Lester‏@DanNewmansRodeo

@joe_hill I get your books from amazon and joe they bloody rock. Your the next Stephen King in my eyes

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

every time I have met Joe he has signed everything I brought him. Of course the size of the crowd will be a factor on wether that means 6 or 7 things or 2 dozen
    Worse case he will have you go to the back of the line to get the extra stuff signed.
    He is really a super sport about signing fans books/comics.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. I'm really hoping I'll be able to go, but have to work out some things and hoping to get someone to tag along with me to make it more interesting for the drive, etc...

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

According to Joe Hill's Facebook site, there is going to be a big NOS4A2 announcement tomorrow. Any ideas?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The tour dates that Ricky already found?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The tour dates that Ricky already found?
    Sometimes its no fun having spoilers, i saw that there was going to be a big announcement as well. and then you remind us, we already know things. Spoilers can be no fun sometimes!

Country
    Country Flag

Those dates were already posted to Joe's facebook page, so I don't think that would be it, would it?

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree, he has been posting tour dates for several days now. Hopefully it is something different. Although, my bank account can't really use too many big announcements.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, a member of the King family is actually coming to the midwest! I was beginning to think they only liked the East and West coast.
    Going to try for the Naperville, IL signing.
    Mark Twain

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I don't have a Facebook account. Has Hill announced anything yet?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 332 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast