Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 332 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,325 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Couldn't wait any longer, went back for this today...

"Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in for the S/L. Looking forward to it.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a chance to speak with Joe today at Boston Comic Con. Great guy. Also got to meet Charles Paul Wilson III (Wraith illustrator) and Gabriel Rodreguez (Locke and Key). What a great bunch of people that work in and around IDW. I'm going back tomorrow to get some of my stuff signed, and hopefully remarqued - please!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Got a chance to speak with Joe today at Boston Comic Con. Great guy. Also got to meet Charles Paul Wilson III (Wraith illustrator) and Gabriel Rodreguez (Locke and Key). What a great bunch of people that work in and around IDW. I'm going back tomorrow to get some of my stuff signed, and hopefully remarqued - please!
    i agree, Joe is great. I'd like to meet the artists someday. So did you go back and get your autographs and drawings?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    i agree, Joe is great. I'd like to meet the artists someday. So did you go back and get your autographs and drawings?
    Yeah, Charles Paul Wilson III did a small drawing in my Joe Hill signed/small drawing copy of Wraith, and Charles gave me a free signed poster, while Gabriel Rodreguez did a really cool Manx remarque in my signed limited of NOS4A2. I will be posting them soon in my collections thread.

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's my Original Art color illustration by Charles Paul Wilson III for the upcoming NOS4A2/WRAITH Deluxe Edition... I'm a big fan of CPWIII.

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    Here's my Original Art color illustration by Charles Paul Wilson III for the upcoming NOS4A2/WRAITH Deluxe Edition... I'm a big fan of CPWIII.

Dan
    That is super cool man! Love it
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Kris!!!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Dan

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice drawing !!!

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys! The image area itself is 12 X 7 3/4 inches.

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dan, love the drawing: congratulations!

sk

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, that is awesome! Congrats!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A few Joe Hill acquisitions arrived today. VERY excited to finally have these on my bookshelf. The production quality on all of them is outstanding, but I'm particularly impressed with NOS4A2 and I LOVE the drawing in Crown of Shadows.

There are gold flecks sprinkled in with the marbling. The white dots on the left side are the flecks not photographing well.

The cover and spine are both textured cloth material.

This cover is a cork material with gold flecks and the spine is the same cloth material as volume one, only a different color.

Last edited by wolfehr; 08-15-2015 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Added content.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love that drawing Dano! Congrats! I'm quite jealous.
    Wanted:

Country
    Country Flag

Continuation from the last post...

This cover is the same cork, only with silver flecks. The spine is the same cloth again, only once again a different color.

Wanted:

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow !! That's amazing bud !!! Congrats

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

man that looks aweseom! I have looked at the set that was for sale on ebay forever but could never get myself to shell out the money for it...

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! All these are from Betts. I'm a Joe Hill and PC collector and had my eye on these for awhile. Decided to finally pull the trigger before someone else did. The price for the Locke & Key set also seemed really good compared to what I was seeing on eBay ($1000+ for one volume).
    Wanted:

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

anyone got one of those little bone hammers to sell me?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!!! Congratulations.

sk

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful books, wolfehr!!!!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beau-ti-ful! Sure would love to have those.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Thanks! All these are from Betts. I'm a Joe Hill and PC collector and had my eye on these for awhile. Decided to finally pull the trigger before someone else did. The price for the Locke & Key set also seemed really good compared to what I was seeing on eBay ($1000+ for one volume).
    Great pickup! I'd had my eyes on those for some time, too. I thought the price was extremely reasonable. Well done and they are stunning looking. Congratulations!

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Hi
    Some of you may have seen that I am selling most of my King collection.
    I also have some Joe Hill for sale.
    I can provide photos/more info via PM. I am based in the UK.
    Thanks for looking.

Joe Hill
    Chamber of Chills Vol 1 Intro by JH, Flatsigned HB, Fine £75
    NOS4A Sub Press S/L Fine £250
    Heart Shaped Box Sub Press Deluxe S/L 94/500 Fine £275
    Tales of Dark Fantasy Vol 2 Sub Press 168/250 Fine £125
    IDW The First Decade S/L Fine £75
    Horns PS publishing S/L 353/500 Fine £100
    Heart Shaped Box UK proof fine £25
    Heart Shaped Box UK slipcased S/L Fine £50
    Heart Shaped Box US proof flatsigned Fine £45

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 332 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 ... LastLast