Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 332 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    From Joe Hill's Tumblr page

I believe I would like to pick this up. Link to purchase anyone???
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You will only get the slipcase and final graphic novel, but here is a link.

http://www.cheapgraphicnovels.com/lo...pre-order.html

If you want the others, they also have them at this site or there is eBay.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool. Thank you!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Cool. Thank you!!
    You can get each of the HC on amazon for around $20 - might be best bet - haven't seen a lot of all 5 HC on eBay in awhile. The set I found was all 5 for around $65 - so you might luck out if you keep searching on there.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Apprentice Amber is on a distinguished road Amber's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I wondered if anyone else besides me was collecting Joe's books, I have all except the locke and key ones. all are signed copies with doodles I figured I would start out buying up his 1st and get in on the ground level before they get crazy expensive like Sai King's

Gunslinger Apprentice Nickelwise is on a distinguished road

got this with a signed 1st of N0S4ATU that I bought on Ebay a couple months back, can't remember who the seller was.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can anyone who has a PDF of the NOS4A2 Wraith/alternate ending mind sending me a copy? I own a copy of the book and will take a timestamped picture if necessary, it's just difficult for me to take out a fairly heavy and rare book to read such a lengthy passage more than once. If they decide to release it on its own or as an e-book I'll purchase a copy.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Can anyone who has a PDF of the NOS4A2 Wraith/alternate ending mind sending me a copy? I own a copy of the book and will take a timestamped picture if necessary, it's just difficult for me to take out a fairly heavy and rare book to read such a lengthy passage more than once. If they decide to release it on its own or as an e-book I'll purchase a copy.
    Awesome idea, Cyber!

I also own the SNL version and had reservations about reading it. If someone does have a .PDF or digital copy of the novella Wraith, I would deeply appreciate it if you PM me.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post

I never heard about that alternate ending?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Books are for reading, not for just fetishistic viewing...I'm as particular about my books as the next guy (probably more so), but I think it's important to not lose perspective on what books are meant to be. Just read it carefully and you (and the book) will be just fine. I have the S/L w/ the extra novella, and, trust me, it's well worth cracking open the boards (carefully) to read it.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

And if it is a high quality book, like NOS4A2, they are designed to be opened fully and lay flat without damaging the spine. I believe that is what Smyth bindings are meant for.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

My wife and I read the ending and the Novella w/o breaking or bending the spine, you'll be fine.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone here have that slipcase pictured on this page? Would it fit all five hardcovers? I can't really see if there is any room left because of the angle of the slipcase in the picture.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The slipcase hasn't been released yet, but is designed specifically for the hardcovers.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just received notification that my locke n key slipcase edition has shipped - so should have it in a few days. Cheap graphic novels has shipped theirs - unless you have something on back order and waited for shipping until all in stock. I had 3 items but they were all waiting on the alpha omega set
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

Riverrun Bookstore is selling signed and inscribed copies of Alpha & Omega via phone order. They are supposed to ship as soon as Joe stops by in a few days. You pay cover price plus shipping. He will sign up to 3 books, but it doesn't sound like they have any other first printing books available.

http://www.riverrunbookstore.com/

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Very cool, I think I'll put in an order. Thanks!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for recommendations on which JH book to start reading next. I loved NOS4A2, and started 20th Century Ghosts, but got bored with the first few stories, and gave up. What else is a good read?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Horns is my only favorite!

Country
    Country Flag

He only has two other novels, Horns and Heart-Shaped Box, so either is good. Was it Joe's short stories specifically or are you not so much a fan of the short story? I ask because many consider 20th Century Ghost to be great. For me, I much prefer a novel, but have grown to like short stories too.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Riverrun Bookstore is selling signed and inscribed copies of Alpha & Omega via phone order. They are supposed to ship as soon as Joe stops by in a few days. You pay cover price plus shipping. He will sign up to 3 books, but it doesn't sound like they have any other first printing books available.

Appreciate the info! Thanks!!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

He only has two other novels, Horns and Heart-Shaped Box, so either is good. Was it Joe's short stories specifically or are you not so much a fan of the short story? I ask because many consider 20th Century Ghost to be great. For me, I much prefer a novel, but have grown to like short stories too.
    I do like short stories, but I read the first three in 20th Century Ghosts, and just wasn't feeling it. Who knows... Maybe I gave up too early?

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks again Dan - very cool. I ordered one to round out my set - since the first 5 are already signed. The first to me, the rest flat signed and I will round out the set with one inscribed to Caleb
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Just received notification that my locke n key slipcase edition has shipped - so should have it in a few days. Cheap graphic novels has shipped theirs - unless you have something on back order and waited for shipping until all in stock. I had 3 items but they were all waiting on the alpha omega set
    I preordered from Cheap Graphic Novels quite a while ago. I just got notification this afternoon. They are not quite caught up yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 332 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast