Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 332 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,775 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested in one of these, there are a bunch on Abe. Search for this ISBN: 9780575130722. It is the trade paperback of The Fireman issued at the same time as the hardcover. Usually known as the "airport edition."

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And since there are already so many different editions of The Fireman, there are two 'versions'. One with a smooth cover (I saw a 3rd printing) and one with a cover with little bubbles (like braille). I've got a first printing of the latter myself.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    If anyone is interested in one of these, there are a bunch on Abe. Search for this ISBN: 9780575130722. It is the trade paperback of The Fireman issued at the same time as the hardcover. Usually known as the "airport edition."

Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Two different Joe Hill events for me tomorrow. Looking forward to both!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Being completely lazy here and without looking up thread; is Joe done with his US promotion tour of The Fireman? If not, would someone be willing to pick me up a signed/inscribed 1st/1st copy? Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty sure he's done in the U.S. and is now in the UK

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Now we in Germany are waiting for infos about a promo tour.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Was afraid of that. Don't know why I didn't think of it earlier while he is still doing the US tour. At least I'll be getting one from across the pond
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Was afraid of that. Don't know why I didn't think of it earlier while he is still doing the US tour. At least I'll be getting one from across the pond
    There are a couple of events in the US starting next week, You can check Joe's facebook page for details.
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Being completely lazy here and without looking up thread; is Joe done with his US promotion tour of The Fireman? If not, would someone be willing to pick me up a signed/inscribed 1st/1st copy? Thanks!
    Thursday, June 16th @ 7:00 PM
    B&N
    235 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH 03060
    For more info call 603-888-0533

Tuesday, June 21st @ 6:00 PM
    Books-A-Million
    430 Gorham Rd., South Portland, ME 04106
    For more info call 205-909-3549

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Mysterious Galaxy still has signed copies.
    http://www.mystgalaxy.com/book/9780062200631
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone who bought the Goldsboro books received notification? They have it for sale on their website, but mine still says "Pre Ordered" on the details page.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all! What I love about this place. Admit I'm being lazy and still get the info I'm looking for it! Definitely enabling the addiction lol. If anyone is attending the NH or ME event and is willing to pick me up an inscribed copy; please contact me via PM. Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Has anyone who bought the Goldsboro books received notification? They have it for sale on their website, but mine still says "Pre Ordered" on the details page.
    You probably read this same as me, Dez but it shows it's not being released until June 14. Could be the reason. I can't order til then because they won't accept PayPal for preorders nor will my bank allow me to use my debt card on their site :-/.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

You probably read this same as me, Dez but it shows it's not being released until June 14. Could be the reason. I can't order til then because they won't accept PayPal for preorders nor will my bank allow me to use my debt card on their site :-/.
    Same with me although I'm not seeing that June 14 date. It shows June 7th on the product page.

Country
    Country Flag

Same with me although I'm not seeing that June 14 date. It shows June 7th on the product page.
    Hmmm, I'm pretty sure it read the 14th earlier in the week. I also see now that the PayPal option is up. I'll try to order and see what happens.

Country
    Country Flag

Was able to order via PayPal no problem and received the order confirmation.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI: I sent them (Goldsboro) an email and this was the response:

"Our copies were signed only yesterday. We’ll start processing pre-orders tomorrow and first orders will be shipped early next week."

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glad I'm not the only confused one.

Thanks for the info, Paul!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Two Joe Hill events done & dusted! Very entertaining and I snagged loads of sigs & 1 or 2 goodies

Just heading home. Brian I got your book I'll get in touch with you later when I get home, dude.

Joe really is an exceptionally nice guy.

Country
    Country Flag

FYI: I sent them (Goldsboro) an email and this was the response:

"Our copies were signed only yesterday. We’ll start processing pre-orders tomorrow and first orders will be shipped early next week."
    Yes, thanks, Paul. Maybe that's where I got the date of the 14th from. Thanks to the confusion, Dez, that I doubled checked the site and was able to preorder . Not sure the demand on these things but didn't want to miss out.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Two Joe Hill events done & dusted! Very entertaining and I snagged loads of sigs & 1 or 2 goodies

Just heading home. Brian I got your book I'll get in touch with you later when I get home, dude.

Joe really is an exceptionally nice guy.
    Glad you scored lots of gets and had a great time. Thanks so much for snagging me a copy!! If The Library Policeman will be delivering it, could we do that during daylight hours

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

I'm still looking for the CD signed edition of The Fireman WITH the CD slipcase
    ALSO the lettered "by the silver water of lake Champlain" from sub press

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoygirl14 View Post
    I'm still looking for the CD signed edition of The Fireman WITH the CD slipcase
    ALSO the lettered "by the silver water of lake Champlain" from sub press
    Tori, you're looking at about 12 weeks out if you ordered The Fireman with the slipcase from CD. SOP for them. They don't start production of the slipcases until they have the finished book in hand. I wouldn't expect to see anything on this til about August at best. As far as Sub Press; no clue as I've never bought directly from them. But I'm sure as with any small press, there is usually a substantial waiting period.

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

Ah crap. I didn't know it was still being made!! I will wait a while before I start asking around then, I know that it is sold out at sub press and I seen one on eBay a while ago. Just thought I'd ask around here. Thanks brian!

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The lettered Silver Waters of Lake Champlain has been out for quite a while. I've had my copy for months now! If you ordered yours when it was announced and still haven't received your copy, I would definitely contact Bill & see what's up!!
    Looking for the following lettered editions: Dark Forces, 999, Crown of Shadows (Hill)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 332 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 331 ... LastLast