Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

hot nerds...nice!!

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok- orders for the keys have closed, I can't carry many more. Haven't heard from Karen though...

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

grrr, I don't have internet access at home...I want one I want one I want one...please.....

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    grrr, I don't have internet access at home...I want one I want one I want one...please.....
    Ok, got you.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Just got my Locke & Key 2. Here are some photos:

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kenny, the Locke and Key looks fantastic.
    Did SubPress match numbers with your Vol 1?
    Mine has arrived at the house, but haven't been home long enough to open it yet.

Karl

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willie3 View Post
    Did SubPress match numbers with your Vol 1?
    Yes, thank God! I was fearing the worst...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, d_s!

Congrats, Kenny!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine has just arrived too, #38 i think it was! Its a great looking book, very happy with it and is it sad to say that i loved the smell!?!?!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill comes again to GERMANY
    to promote his new book ´Teufelszeug´ - Horns

Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2010 BERLIN

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That's great that Joe is going to Germany again!

- - -

I received a couple of the Head Keys in the mail a couple days ago. Joe signed the tags and doodled a little skeleton key on each. They are unnumbered.

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Your Head Keys were unnumbered? The one I ordered is #33 of 500, also signed and doodled by Joe.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    That's great that Joe is going to Germany again!

- - -

I received a couple of the Head Keys in the mail a couple days ago. Joe signed the tags and doodled a little skeleton key on each. They are unnumbered.

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Your Head Keys were unnumbered? The one I ordered is #33 of 500, also signed and doodled by Joe.
    I stand corrected! I just looked again and the numbers are on the other side of the tag. D'oh! Mine are #140 and #141 of 500.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

I got #73 I believe. Off to Bangpop to get some keys, maybe I'll run into my Uncle Stevie.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

UPDATE:

I have asked in the bookshop where the sig. event is, and they say that
    they make NO dispatch.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I just checked his website and Locke & Key is going to be a TV show. Cool.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

ooooo, you going to the signing? I need to get a German edition!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any word on what his next novel will be?.

I can't be the only one who doesn't much care for his comics, tv-shows or promo key thingies

Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    Any word on what his next novel will be?.

I can't be the only one who doesn't much care for his comics, tv-shows or promo key thingies
    LOL! Agreed! I got the new Locke & Key and it went right on the shelf LOL

My Mood
    Lurking

I like the promo key thingies! LOL

Um, as far as I know he's working on something but I am not sure what.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    I like the promo key thingies! LOL

Um, as far as I know he's working on something but I am not sure what.
    I'm just messing, they do look nice, I don't like the comics though so I wouldn't buy them. Not as cool as King's Hearts dog-tags though, there my favourite bit of pointless promo fluff.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

promo stuff is NOT pointless fluff.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That name just might stick. So we have...

PPF: pointless promo fluff
    SD: sketchy doodle

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill Promo Euro Tour For his ´Teufelszeug´ - Horns

Oct. 5th, 8PM – Berlin. Reading and Signing at Otherland Books

Oct. 6th, 2-5PM – Frankfurt. Signing at the Frankfurt Book Fair at the Heyne Booth, Hall 3, Booth F110 (BUT... THIS day is an ´NOT PUBLIC´ day, it´s only for Press, Bookdealers...)

+ Madrid afterward; possible signing dates to come.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 332 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast