Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1381

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Brian, thank you for using synthetic leather instead of corpse parts. I know I'm not the only one who appreciates publishers like Lividian, Centipede, Charnel House, Amaranthine and Suntup that offer editions in non-leather materials.

Joe Hill has a new LE coming out and it's bound in elephant skin. I have a pretty ugly visual in my head thanks to that. If I were a Hill completist I'd never have a full set - there is no cloth (or whatever) option. So thank you again for offering one.
    There are 2 types of elephant skin....
    One from the animal... no publisher who doesn't want to
    ruin his business would use that.

And also... Elephant skin is a protected brand name of the German company Reflex GmbH
    This paper has a very dense and robust structure and marbled pattern.

https://reflex-paper.com/produkt/ref...elefantenhaut/

https://www.sps-paper.de/papier-elef...-a4-weiss-190g
    I hope you're right. This is the description:
    Hand bound by Ludlow Bookbinders in quarter Elephant Hide and Napura Khepera paper. Elephant Hide possesses a durable, parchment-like finish that takes the gold foil-stamped title on the spine exceptionally well. The Khepera paper has a speckled appearance which changes texture and colour when blind stamped on the front board with the faun skull and horn motif that runs throughout the edition.
    It’s a type of paper.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Brian, thank you for using synthetic leather instead of corpse parts. I know I'm not the only one who appreciates publishers like Lividian, Centipede, Charnel House, Amaranthine and Suntup that offer editions in non-leather materials.

Joe Hill has a new LE coming out and it's bound in elephant skin. I have a pretty ugly visual in my head thanks to that. If I were a Hill completist I'd never have a full set - there is no cloth (or whatever) option. So thank you again for offering one.

And also... Elephant skin is a protected brand name of the German company Reflex GmbH

Hand bound by Ludlow Bookbinders in quarter Elephant Hide and Napura Khepera paper. Elephant Hide possesses a durable, parchment-like finish that takes the gold foil-stamped title on the spine exceptionally well. The Khepera paper has a speckled appearance which changes texture and colour when blind stamped on the front board with the faun skull and horn motif that runs throughout the edition.
    I ordered this from the publisher a few months ago. I assumed that it is Elephant Hide Paper based on the photo's but did not ask. Here is the publishers site with photos. https://conversationtreepress.com/pa...imited-edition

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post

I ordered this from the publisher a few months ago. I assumed that it is Elephant Hide Paper based on the photo's but did not ask. Here is the publishers site with photos. https://conversationtreepress.com/pa...imited-edition

YES....
    ELEPHANT SKIN / Elefantenhaut a protected brand of
    the German company Reflex GmbH
    impresses with its classic veining, which is reminiscent of parchment. In addition to its appearance, the special dense marbled paper also impresses in terms of its feel thanks to its high strength. A special finishing technique gives the wood-free quality its individuality.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

A+. It looks like I can take my shot at one of the remaining copies.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

A+. It looks like I can take my shot at one of the remaining copies.
    If you have the limited edition of 'If You See Her' from Suntup, the DJ is made with this paper.

Lividian Publications is proud to be publishing a deluxe signed, numbered, and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover of*Elsewhere by Dean Koontz:

https://lividian.com/store/elsewhere-limited-edition/

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Lividian Publications is proud to be publishing a deluxe signed, numbered, and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover of*Elsewhere by Dean Koontz:

https://lividian.com/store/elsewhere-limited-edition/

Brian
    I ordered one. Looks great, Brian.

Just wanted to update as I received Faun today. I am 99.9% certain that the material in question is Elephant Hide paper. PS the book is beautiful!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Overview of a new project to be announced in january : dont know what the book is, but it's stunning

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...27526486029498
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

PATREON UPDATE:
    For those who aren't following my personal Patreon, the next signed Limited Edition "guest author" chapbook is by Robert McCammon and will be shipping in January or February. My next chapbook will be ready in April. And the next Exclusive Patreon Supporter Only Limited Edition is headed to the printer now and will ship in the spring. Sign up this month to qualify!

I'm ALL IN!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    PATREON UPDATE:
    For those who aren't following my personal Patreon, the next signed Limited Edition "guest author" chapbook is by Robert McCammon and will be shipping in January or February. My next chapbook will be ready in April. And the next Exclusive Patreon Supporter Only Limited Edition is headed to the printer now and will ship in the spring. Sign up this month to qualify!

I'm ALL IN!
    THANK YOU! I'll post a public post with all of the details this week for anyone who is curious.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

I know this is random, but over on Patreon I'm thinking about my first eBay auction win way back on December 24, 1998, which then reminded me of "The Fuel of Tender Years" by Joey Froehlich, my first Amazon purchase. Diehard Stephen King collectors might remember Joey:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/do-you-remember-94997113

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, got my numbered Elsewhere this morning. Beautiful job, mate. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Brian, got my numbered Elsewhere this morning. Beautiful job, mate. I love it!
    Thank you! (And sorry for the delayed reply. Someday I'll figure out where my notifications are going! )

I posted some news about our 2024 production plans including hints about two projects with major New York Times bestselling authors we haven't published here at Lividian before:

https://lividian.com/lividian-public...lans-for-2024/

Brian

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks so much for your edition of THE DOG STARS by Peter Heller.
    Started reading it yesterday, finished it today, a great novel!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.patreon.com/join/BrianJamesFreeman?

There are a few silver level spots available.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I got my McCammon chapbook today, very cool! Since CD may not be doing any more McCammons, I lost my spot for "1"s. I will never own another McCammon number one because of how things have shaken out but I do have KOS copy number 4. Is it possible to request further McCammon project numbers or is it just for Corbett? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I got my McCammon chapbook today, very cool! Since CD may not be doing any more McCammons, I lost my spot for "1"s. I will never own another McCammon number one because of how things have shaken out but I do have KOS copy number 4. Is it possible to request further McCammon project numbers or is it just for Corbett? Thanks
    Most of our sub-100 numbers are locked up with regulars, but I'll always try to meet requests when possible!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Thanks so much for your edition of THE DOG STARS by Peter Heller.
    Started reading it yesterday, finished it today, a great novel!
    Thank you!

Brian

We're publishing a deluxe signed, numbered, and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover of A Child Alone with Strangers by Philip Fracassi, and there are less than 50 copies left available --> https://lividian.com/store/a-child-a...mited-edition/

Only 15 copies left of the deluxe signed, numbered, and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover of A Child Alone with Strangers by Philip Fracassi --> https://lividian.com/store/a-child-a...mited-edition/

Only 15 copies left of the deluxe signed, numbered, and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover of A Child Alone with Strangers by Philip Fracassi --> https://lividian.com/store/a-child-a...mited-edition/
    And now we're sold out!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Most of our sub-100 numbers are locked up with regulars, but I'll always try to meet requests when possible!

Brian
    Thanks Brian, for weirdos like me that go for numbers, it's always an added layer of anxiety to any order. At this point, if a book is offered and I cannot get the number matched, I just don't order any more or if I do, try my best to find my number and swap. It's silly and annoying.

Congrats on the sell out!

Posted some updates on A Child Alone with Strangers, Seven Shades of Evil, the next Joe Hill special edition, and a very cool first novel we'll be publishing this year --> https://lividian.com/lividian-public...february-2024/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 LastLast