Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1756

Thread: Remarkable Remarques! Sketches and Doodles too.

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think there were supposed to be full page colour remarques? The eye and the Ka symbol are both cool all the same.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah there WERE. Michael told me he did a couple like the one pictured below but they never surfaced

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

or this one....never showed up

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Were those two done special for you David? Interesting that they're not numbered.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

no those are the 2 images Robert from Grant uses as "teasers" when advertising the edition...Michael did the remarques on un-numbered pages and all the signatures sheets got bound in at the binders. only then were editions numbered at the binder.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    no those are the 2 images Robert from Grant uses as "teasers" when advertising the edition...Michael did the remarques on un-numbered pages and all the signatures sheets got bound in at the binders. only then were editions numbered at the binder.
    INTERESTING: I never heard (or would have assumed) that limited number books get numbered at the binder.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

In this case the LSOE Artist editions were because I am told they got delivered to Grant in boxes on pallets and on each box were the numbers included in that particular box.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I don't think so - there was a lengthy discussion on This topic though I can't remember on what thread.
    on close to every thread ;D

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know it was an age ago, but that's deplorable. It's false advertising, and tantamount to fraud. I feel the same way when I get a bird home from the pub and find out she is wearing a push up bra and chicken fillets.....

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
    I know it was an age ago, but that's deplorable. It's false advertising, and tantamount to fraud. I feel the same way when I get a bird home from the pub and find out she is wearing a push up bra and chicken fillets.....
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bunyip again.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just turn 'er around and put a pound in the mound.

Maybe she'll go home an chirp to the other birds that your "pound" was only 227 grams...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

<-----------------Gives self negative rep for terrible joke, and derailing thread.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Just turn 'er around and put a pound in the mound.

Maybe she'll go home an chirp to the other birds that your "pound" was only 227 grams...
    Dreadful. I'm the kind of bloke that if I fell into a bucket of nipples I would come out sucking my thumb. I'm used to these situations...

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Never forget this amazing sketch by Chadbourne.

He captures the essence of The Gunslinger with.....

ME!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    Never forget this amazing sketch by Chadbourne.

He captures the essence of The Gunslinger with.....

ME!!

Very cool!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for Rose Madder remarques by Mark Geyer. I've seen the one he does of the roses, but does he sketch anything beyond that?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yesterday, Graphic Novel Convention in Hamburg.
    I get a ton of signed/remarqued stuff from several artists but first... some older stuff that i always forget

I always ask Levin Kurio, owner/mastermind from Weissblech Comics
    for a special Stephen King drawing, he nailed it.... in less then 3 minutes.

Stephen King - SIE / Misery
    signed and remarqued from Levin Kurio

Weissblech Comics
    https://de-de.facebook.com/weissblechcomics

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Hi, this is my first ever Remarque, and really pleased with it. I received this as a Christmas present, which my family thought odd to ask for, but they don't get the whole collectables obsessions much anyway!

It is the scene where Jack drink drives and runs over a bicycle, and thinking he hit a child scares him enough to try sobering up and straightening himself out.....well for a short while!!!

Love it! I am huge fan of Vinny and I am lucky to have a few of his in my own collection.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Some weeks ago, i get from Vinnny Chong some new remarques, this is the first:

Stephen King - DT1 - ROLAND
    Polish Hc - signed and remarqued from VINCENT CHONG

Vincent Chong HP
    https://vincentchongart.wordpress.co...-tower-series/
    Love it! I am huge fan of Vinny and I am lucky to have a few of his in my own collection. I wish he had gotten a chance to do a Dark Tower book.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY nice drawings!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Zombie drawing from the German Comic Artist Rainer F. Engel

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I took part in a Kickstarter Tim Doyle organized for his art book UnReal Estate. I was able to snag the top reward, which was a commission of an unreal estate. I obviously had to pick something SK related and went with The Dark Tower. He posted a progress shot yesterday and I'm super excited with how it's coming out so far and wanted to share. Will post the final product once it's complete.

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thats cool man!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks webstar!
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Heath, Awesome picture!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast